我女儿在哪儿
Where's my daughter?
把她给我
Give us her.
我就告诉你去哪里接你女儿
I'll tell you where you can pick up your daughter.
没门
No deal.
别这么激动
Don't get so excited.
她就在这儿
She's right here.
Kens 说实话 这距离对我来说有点冒险了
Kens, I'm not gonna lie. This is a long shot for me.
我看见Angela了
I got eyes on Angela.
Jennifer 你搞定Nahng
Jennifer, you're on Nahng.
我搞定Angela旁边的那个
I got the man on Angela.
让她过来
Send her over.
伙计们 我一开枪就行动
Everyone, on my command once I get a clear shot.
- 对方人太多 - 加油 伙计们 行动起来
- There's too many. - Come on, guys, we got to go.
太糟糕了 你再也回不了朝鲜了
Too bad you'll never see Korea.
行动
Execute.
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Son of a bitch.
爸爸 爸爸
Daddy. Daddy.
- 你还好吧 - 是的 我很好
- Are you okay? - Yeah, I'm okay.
好了 我也没事 没事
Yeah, I'm all right. I'm all right.
好枪法
Nice shot.
Fatima 派两辆通用车 马上呼叫救护车
Fatima, two GSWs. Need immediate ambulance.
- 我没事 - 爸爸
- I'm okay. - Daddy.
- 你没事吧 - 是的 我没事
- You okay? - Yeah, I'm okay.
急需救护车
We need ambulances fast.
把手放在这里 这里 用力按 这里
Put your hands right there. Right there. Press really hard. Right there.
没事
It's okay.
喘不过气
It's hard to breathe.
会没事的 试着呼吸
You're gonna be okay. Just breathe.
防弹背心救了你一命
The vest took the hit.
会没事的
You'll be okay.
谢谢你 伙计 谢谢
Thank you, brother. Thank you.
MAHEM武器系统二十分钟前恢复了
MAHEM weapon system was recovered 20 minutes ago.
是个好消息
That's great news.
你今天付出了这么多
After what you did today,
我将力争保你进证人保护计划
I'm gonna fight to get you into witness protection.
有一个全新的开始
Be a fresh start for you.
没有看守 彻底自♥由♥
No more guards. Complete freedom.
谢谢你 但我得说
Thank you. But I have to say,
今天对我和Angela来说意义非凡
today was as much about me as it was about Angela.
怎么讲
How so?
当我为朝鲜情报部门卖♥♥力的时候 我
When I worked for North Korean intelligence, I...
觉得我是为了祖国好
thought I was doing good for my country.
我一直这么认为 懂吗
It defined me, you know?
所以
So,
当这个女孩身处险境 我一下子醒悟了
when this girl was in trouble, it hit me.
如果我今天不做正确的事情
If I'm not gonna do good today,
那么 说实话 我还是我吗
then, really, who am I?
你是你♥爸♥爸的女儿
You're your father's daughter.
那就是你
That's who you are.
我们都得了解父母才能认识自己 是吧
We have to know our parents to know ourselves, huh?
嗯 相信我 我深有体会
Mm. Believe me, I know all about that.
- 真的 - 没错
- Really? - Yeah.
说来话长
That is a long, long story.
改天洗耳恭听
Well, I look forward to hearing it one day.
Granger会以你为傲的
Granger would be very proud of you.
现在我们聊聊
Now we're talking.
- 谢谢 - 敬英国朋友一杯
- Thanks. - In honor of our British friends.
- 哦 瞧瞧 说曹操曹操到 - 嘿
- Oh, look at that. Speak of the devil. - Hey.
你们怎么来了
What are you doing here?
医生说你得至少在那里观察一晚
Hospital said they wanted you overnight, at least.
并没有和我说啊 你知道吗 Frankie
Didn't tell me that. Did you know about that, Frankie?
我觉得护士好像喊了那么
I think the nurse yelled something
一句 在我们进电梯的时候
like that as we ran into the elevator.
固执的家伙
Stubborn bastards.
没人能说动他俩
No one can tell either of them anything.
就是捂紧钱袋 是吧
Just keep your hands on your wallets, huh?
哦 得了吧 盗亦有道 Samuel
Oh, come on. There's honor among thieves, Samuel.
除了我们不是小偷
Except we're not thieves.
- 我们也不再是了 - 没错
- Nor are we anymore. - Yeah.
虽然偶尔做会儿小偷还是很过瘾的 是吧
Although it was nice to dip back in for a moment, wasn't it?
- 没错 活动活动筋骨 - 医生说
- Yeah, flex the old muscles. - Hospital said
你吃了止痛药不能喝酒
you cannot drink with the painkillers.
所以我没吃药
That's why I didn't take them.
好了 喝一杯
Right, raise a glass.
好的 敬什么
All right. To what?
敬硬汉
To tough guys,
父亲们 女儿们
fathers, daughters.
- 朋友们 - 还有老罪犯们
- Friends. - And old criminals.
我们还年轻
We're not that old.
我们也不是罪犯
We're also not criminals.
嘿 我们多少都有点儿混♥蛋♥ 是吧
Hey, we all have a little gangster in us, huh?
- 没错 干杯 - 干杯
- All right, cheers. - Cheers to that.
干杯
Cheers to that.
♪ Come on, every trick in the book. ♪
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表