- I'm sorry. What is...? - And for the love of G. Gordon Liddy,
G. Gordon Liddy 前FBI探员 律师 脱口秀主持人 演员
水门事件中扮演尼克松时期白宫管道工部门的主要工作人员
别干任何蠢事
don't fall for anything stupid.
如果他要是流血了 不用管
If he starts bleeding, ignore him.
如果他突然抽了 也不用管
If he has a seizure, ignore him.
即使是他没气了
Even if he stops breathing...
- 这也不用管 - 这个貌似不是我听到过最好的
- Ignore him? - That doesn't seem like the best
看小孩的建议
babysitting advice I've ever gotten.
拿着包 走吧 来呀 走了
Grab that bag. Let's go. Come on, let's go.
除非你告诉我们原因
The only place we're going is home
不然我们就回家了
unless you tell us why the hell we're here.
我刚刚告诉你了
I just told you.
他们两个看着他 然后你们两个跟我来
These two are watching him, and you two are coming with me.
除非你告诉我们去哪儿 为什么去
Not until you tell us where and why.
我不知到去哪儿
I don't know where.
但是原因是我们要去把一名
But the why is to try and buy back
要被卖♥♥给我们敌人的
a missing Naval Intelligence officer
失踪海军情报官赎回来
who is about to be sold to one of our enemies.
哪个敌人
Which enemy?
你也不知道
You don't even know.
你听好了
Let's get one thing straight.
在你还在决定长大以后
I was doing this back when you were still trying to decide
是做一名宇航员还是牛仔的时候
whether you wanted to be a spaceman or a cowboy
我就已经在做这工作了
when you grew up.
不管怎么说 Callen挺适合当牛仔名
Well, Callen is a good cowboy name.
- 我也这么认为 - 所以我来决定
- I thought so. - So any information
什么要告诉你们什么不告诉你们
I choose to share with you is at my discretion.
这就是为什么这叫 按需知密
That's why it's called "Need to know."
现在 你需要知道的就是
And right now, all you need to know...
不不 你知道吗
No, no. You know what?
现在 我不在乎
At this point, I don't care.
跟我走 还是呆在这 我不在乎
Come, stay. I don't give a damn.
该死 我改主意了
Hell, on second thought,
你们所有人就呆在这 叫点客房♥服务
all of you just stay here and order room service,
而且这样 你们还能发发你们早餐的照片
and that way, you can Instagram your breakfast
给你那些玻璃心的小伙伴
to all your snowflake friends
这样每个人就都知道在别人糟糕的一天里
so that everybody can know everything that's going on
发生了什么
in everyone's bloody day.
有人应该认真考虑换喝低因咖啡了
Somebody should seriously think about switching to decaf.
我确认一下 我们是可以叫客房♥服务的 对吧
Just to clarify, we can order room service, then?
- 不可以 - 那我能租片看不
- No. - Can I rent a movie?
- 不能 - 那我能
- No. - Can I...
查查睡房♥男是谁
Find out who Bedroom Boy is.
- 好的 - Eric Nell
- Will do. - Eric, Nell,
找找任何有关于失踪海军情报官的线索
look into anything on missing Naval Intelligence officers.
- 已经在做了 - 好的
- Already on it. - Yep.
- 这下有意思了 - 没错
- This should be fun. - Oh, yeah.
注意安全
Be safe.
你听见了 他并没有禁止我用酒店的小冰箱
You know, he didn't say anything about the mini-fridge,
四十块钱一袋的奇多真好吃
and Cheetos at 40 bucks a bag taste so good.
你想吃什么
What do you want?
所以 你包里是什么
So, what's in your bag?
这不是我的包
It's not my bag.
这是屋里那个人的
It belongs to the guy in the room.
他叫David Conklin
His name is David Conklin.
但是从现在开始
But until I tell you otherwise,
我就是David Conklin 而你们俩是我的保镖
I'm David Conklin and you two are my bodyguards.
所以你不打算告诉我们包里有什么了
So, you're not gonna tell us what's in the bag, huh?
价值1200万欧元的荷兰无记名债券
12 million euros in Dutch bearer bonds.
我不能找到任何有关
I can't find a single report
海军情报官失踪的报告
of a missing Naval Intelligence officer.
你联♥系♥过海军部长办公室吗
Did you contact SECNAV's office?
是 他们说会给我反馈的
Yeah, and they said they'd "Get back" To me.
好吧 你和他说一个海军士兵的生命
Okay, did you mention that a sailor's life might be
可能处于危险之中吗 更别说他或她还可能
in jeopardy, not to mention the proprietary information
接触到的机密信息
that he or she may have had access to?
Kens 我当然说了
Kens, yes.
但是他们就是敷衍我
And they're basically ignoring me.
好吧 那就怪了
Okay, that's weird.
除非他们是故意拖着这件事
Unless they're sitting on it.
为了什么
To what end?
可能不管海军内部谁在办这个案子
Well, whoever the Navy has working on this
都不想打草惊蛇 让绑匪意识到
may not want to alert the kidnappers
我们已经发现有军官失踪了
that they know the officer is missing.
我是说 这样能给他们争取一些时间
I mean, it buys them some time.
如果Kilbride上将能给我们一个名字 将会很有帮助
Would've helped if Admiral Kilbride gave us a name.
是的 说真的
Yeah. No kidding.
呃 那个叫Conklin的人查的怎么样了
Uh, what about this Conklin guy?
哦 Nell去查了
Oh, that's Nell's department.
我一有消息马上通知你们
I'll let you know as soon as I know anything.
好的 谢了 伙计
All right. Thanks, buddy.
没事
Okay.
我没有兴趣做你的人生导师
I'm not trying to tell you how to live your life,
但是你现在最好听我的不要动了
but you got to stop moving so much.
我的相片都照虚了
You're making my picture blurry.
来张自♥拍♥ 看这里
And one selfie. Look at that.
我会把这发给Nell 看看能不能得到有效的身份认定
I'll send those to Nell, see if we can get a positive I.D.
抱歉 我听不懂你说的
I'm sorry, I don't speak duct tape.
我觉得他想让你把胶带撕下去
I think he wants you to take off said duct tape.
哦 你是想要我把胶带拿下来是吧
Oh, you want me to take off the duct tape? Why didn't you just
那你干嘛不早说
tell me you wanted me to take off the duct...
我早就拿下来了 玩呢吧
I'll just take off the duct tape. Just kidding.
我才不会拿下来呢
I'm not taking off the duct tape.
拿下来你就会叫起来 疯叫怪叫
You'll start screaming and yelling like a crazy person.
你不会吗
You won't scream like a crazy person?
怎么信你
How do I trust you?
我觉得他骂我是婊♥子♥
I think he just called me a whore.
好吧 这位先生 你看 你得放松下来
Okay, sir, you know what? You need to relax your body.
和我们待在一起很安全的
You're safe with us, okay?
才不是 她说的对
No, she's right. She's right.
你可是不用和一个变♥态♥老男人待在一起了
You may not have been with the grumpy old guy,
和我们在一起才安全
but you're definitely safe here with us now.
只是好奇哈 他找到你的时候你就没穿衣服
Just, um, out of curiosity, did he find you
还是他把你剥了个精光
in this state of undress, or did he take your clothes off?
好吧 你是说
Okay, are you saying
和我们待在一起你不安全吗
that you're not safe with us?
这么说吧 从另一个方面讲 是和你待在一起 我俩有危险
So then, by correlation, are we not safe here with you?
好吧 我们和你待在一起安全吗
Yes, we are safe with you?
不对 我们和你待在一起不安全
No, we're not safe with you.
不 是我们不安全 对 我俩和你待在一起才不...
No, we are not, yes, we are safe with you not...
好吧 可别说了
Okay, stop.
我看着是个双关语 我是觉得挺安全的
I think it's a double entendre. I think we're safe.
我们得赶紧走
We have to get out of here right now.
- 为毛啊 - 赶紧带我走啊
- And why is that? - Just get me out of here.
我知道的都能告诉你们 我发誓
I will tell you everything I know, I swear.
去哪都行
I don't care where you take me,
只要马上走就行
but we have to leave immediately.
我们哪也不去
We're not going anywhere.
那好 一起死在这吧
Oh, good, then we're all gonna die.
那不如不把胶带拿下来
Never should've taken the tape off.
你就不该拿下来
You never take the tape off.
还是贴回去吧
Put it back on
你怎么知道是这儿
How do you know this is the place?
- 就在Conklin的手♥机♥上 - 给我看看
- It was in Conklin's phone. - Can I see that?
Eric 我给你发个Conklin手♥机♥上的一个电♥话♥号♥码
Eric, I'm sending you a call from Conklin's phone.
看看能查到点什么
See what you can dig out of it.
好啊 有许可吗
Cool. We got a warrant?
Eric想知道我们有没有授权
Eric wants to know if we have a warrant.
- 当然有 - 好啊 给我看看
- Yes. - Great. Can I see it?
才怪 不给他看
And no, he can't see it.
这老家伙是搞毛啊
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表