Really?
是 这是一个一次性提议
Yeah, this is a one-time offer.
如果我走出那扇门 你就再也不会见到我了
If I walk out that door, you'll never see me again.
不得不说 那可不会伤我的心
Got to say, that wouldn't break my heart.
我知道这对你来说很难
I know this might be hard for you,
但我们要像成年人一样去做
but we're going to do this like grown-ups.
你现在给我Jess Adams 我给你无记名债券
You produce Jess Adams now, I give you the bearer bonds.
快 公平 没有废话
Fast, fair, no BS.
你有那张嘴是怎么活到现在的
How did you live so long with a mouth like that?
我不玩了 你自己玩吧
I'm out. Go back to your games.
你知道 我可以拿走那些钱
You know, I could just take that money,
杀了你和你的人
kill you and your men,
仍然能卖♥♥Jess Adams
and still sell Jess Adams
能卖♥♥个高到爆的价钱
for a ridiculous profit.
所以留下一半 回家吧
So leave half, go home,
喝你的梅子汁或者做你想做的任何事
drink your prune juice or whatever you do,
或许我会打给你
and maybe I'll call you back.
快点吧 老头子 你知道我是对的
Come on, old man. You know I'm right.
别惹我
Do not cross me.
Sam是我
Sam, it's me!
呃 不 不
Uh, no, no.
和我一起 快点
With me, quickly.
他们现在出来了
They're coming out now.
快走 快走
Move, move.
- 是Deeks 走 走 - 快走 快走
- It's Deeks. Go, go! - Move, move.
放他走
Let him go!
走
Move.
快点 宝贝
Come on, baby.
来了
Moving!
咋样啊 小可爱 给你带了个小伙伴来
'Sup, Buttercup? Brought you a friend.
你有没有点儿数我是谁
Do you have any idea who I am?
知道啊 你就是即将告诉我们Jess Adams在哪的人
Yes, you're the guy who's gonna tell us where Jess Adams is.
我律师不在我可一句话不说
I'm not saying anything without my lawyer.
哦是吗 那你这样可就不对了
Oh, see, that's where you're wrong.
你得告诉我们Jess Adams的确切位置
You're gonna tell us exactly where Jess Adams is,
不然 我们可会
or we're gonna treat you like a terrorist
把你当个恐♥怖♥分♥子♥对待
in the worst way possible.
- 你可吓不倒我 - 真的吗
- You don't scare me. - No?
他们可把我从个酒店阳台上扔下去过
They threw me off a hotel balcony.
而且算是喜欢他的份儿上
And we like him.
- 嗯 一点好感的份儿上 - 她在哪儿
- I mean, fractionally. - Where is she?
我有权打个电♥话♥
I want my phone call.
- 你有电♥话♥吗 - 被你拿走了
- You got a phone? - You took it.
那么你就打不了咯
Oh, well, I guess then you don't get a call.
你得允许我打电♥话♥ 这是合法的 跟她说啊
You have to. It's the law. Tell her.
你必须允许我打这个电♥话♥
I must be allowed my phone call.
拿什么打 你刚说你没电♥话♥
With what? You just said you had no phone.
- 我知道我的权利 - 好啊
- I know my rights. - Great.
你也有保持沉默的权利呢
Remember the one about remaining silent?
让我们专注在这吧 咋样
Let's focus on that one, shall we?
成了 Kilbride 我们可等着答案呢
Enough, Kilbride. We want answers.
哦我的妈 这听起来可不咋样
Oh, geez.That doesn't sound good.
那好吧 你俩别瞎闹 小点儿声儿
All right, you two play nice, indoor voices, and, uh,
而且别瞎戳对方那里哦
no poking each other in the private parts.
这现在得结束
This ends now.
那可好了
Now, wouldn't that be nice?
你看 我们同意来帮你
Look, we agreed to help you,
但你得把知道的都告诉我们
but you need to bring us up to speed.
怎么说呢 同学们
Well, what can I say, boys and girls?
这是个崭新的世界了
It's a brave new world.
曾经毒品赃款枪♥械♥
The drugs, money and guns of yesteryear
都被IP所代替了
have all been replaced with I.P.
你知道我说的是什么吧
You do know what I'm talking about?
我不知道
I don't.
知识产权 那些0啊1啊的
Intellectual property. Ones and zeros.
我们的敌人知道
Our enemies know that getting their hands
摄取到我们最高军事机密技术没有最难只有更难
on our top secret military technology is difficult,
但他们发现
if not impossible, but they have begun to realize,
如果可以把设计武器的人抓到
why steal the weapon
那还还去偷武器干嘛
when you can just grab the guy who designed it?
或者姐们儿
Or woman.
所以 Jess Adams在哪儿呢
So, where's Jess Adams now?
问他啊 他就是那个想把她卖♥♥了的人
Ask him. He was the one trying to sell her.
你怎么知道的
And you know this how?
Conklin是个卖♥♥军♥火♥的代理人
Conklin is an arms broker.
他会把走私的人和武器筹集起来
He puts people and weapons together,
然后据说他还有渠道接触Tsirkon
and he was rumored to have access to a Tsirkon.
锆石 汇集宇宙邪恶力量的锆石吗
Zircon? The evil master of the universe, Zircon?
这人有病吧
What is wrong with him?
3M22 Tsirkon
3M22 Tsirkon.
是个俄造具有超燃冲压发动机的高超音速巡航导弹
It's a Russian-made scramjet hypersonic cruise missile.
速度可达6马赫 4500里每小时
It's capable of Mach 6-- that's over 4,500 miles per hour.
快到可以
Fast enough to render
让所有我们反措施武器来不及反应
all of our current countermeasures ineffective.
艾玛 大高个儿也挺聪明
Wow, Big And Tall is smart, too.
他怎么才能接触到这武器啊
How exactly would he get his hands on that?
这是我试图查出的事之一
That's one of the things I was hoping to find out.
可谁知道 他却在
Instead, it turns out that he was shopping
试图卖♥♥我们军队的机密集♥合♥体
for one of our brightest young military minds.
所以说那一千二百万债券
So the $12 million in bearer bonds
- 是来买♥♥Jess Adams的 - 至少一部分是吧
- was to buy Jess Adams? - At least part of it.
另一个是绑♥架♥她的人吗 他是谁啊
The other guy's the one that kidnapped her? Who is he?
他叫Adnan Das
His name is Adnan Das,
通过合法渠道或者
son of Vihaan Das, a self-made billionaire
其他渠道贩卖♥♥武器
who made his fortune in the arms trade,
白手起家亿万富翁Vihaan Das的少爷
legal and otherwise.
然后这个Adnan小哥是试图给他老爸露一手是吗
And this Adnan kid, he's just trying to, what, impress Daddy?
可能
Mm, maybe.
我可以向你保证
I can guarantee you that the old man not only knows about this,
他家老爷才可能是真正幕后黑手
he's probably the one behind it.
家里可是可是奔着让他子承父业来教育他的
The kid's being groomed to take over the business.
倒运个人可比倒运件武器简单多了
It's easier to transport a human being than it is a weapon.
现在你开始明白了吧
Now you're catching on.
可有的是国外的首脑
There are a lot of foreign powers that would pay
想要交钱来挖空Jess Adams脑袋的
to take a look inside Jess Adams' head.
所以她在哪儿呢
So, where is she?
他们可能把她控制在了那楼里
They could be holding her inside that facility.
我可不这么希望
Ooh, I sincerely hope not.
他们在你走后把那楼放火烧了
They torched the building soon after you left.
那我们可以把那楼的搜查令申请给取消了
Guess we can cancel the search warrant.
所以Jess Adams仍在他们手里
So they still have Jess Adams,
并且我们仍不知道他们身在何方
and we have no idea where they are now.
还有在那Cocklin的一千二百万呢
Not to mention Conklin's 12 million.
那钱也在他们手上
They got away with that, too.
我们至少有一样儿他们没有的
Well, we do have one thing they don't have.
友谊吗
Friendship?
我们有他
We have him.
我们可以拿Vihaan Das的少爷换Jess Adams
We trade Vihaan Das his son for Jess Adams.
可以啊
That could work.
那成 我们怎么能找到他呢
All right, how do we find him?
这个不难 他可一点都不低调
That's the easy part. He doesn't exactly keep a low profile.
事实上 他在社交网络上
In fact, he posts more often
发帖发得可比好莱坞明星还多了
than your average Hollywood celebutante.
他最近的Instagram帖子显示他11分钟之前在高尔夫球场上
His last IG post was 11 minutes ago on the golf course.
看样子我们有线索了
Sounds like we're headed to the links.
我们能帮您吗
Can we help you?
能 我们需要跟您老板说句话
Yeah, we need to speak to your boss there.
他忙着呢 并且这是个私人球场
Well, he's busy. And this is a private course.
如果你有事要找Das先生的话
If you'd like to speak with Mr. Das,
你可以给他办公室打电♥话♥做个预约
you can call his office and make an appointment.
你觉着这举动是狂妄自大还是目中无人
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表