肯定在她到达集结点之前就抓到她了
Must have grabbed her before she got to the rally point.
你知道这些人是谁吗
You have any idea who these guys are?
右边这个人好像上过我的动感单车课程
I think the one on the right goes to my spinning class.
我不知道这些小丑是谁 但
I have no idea who these jokers are. But
- 有个人可能知道 - 谁
- I might know someone who does. - Who?
他叫Kadri Kashan Khan
His name is Kadri Kashan Khan.
他们叫他Al-Ghajaru
They call him Al-Ghajaru.
吉普赛人
The Gypsy.
对 对 他是个走私犯 和贝都因人一起工作
Yeah. Yeah. The guy's a smuggler. He works with the bedouins.
贝都因人 指阿♥拉♥伯、伊♥拉♥克♥、叙利亚和约旦等地的阿♥拉♥伯游牧民族 活动于中东沙漠
嗯 他们可能就是关她的人
Hmm. They're probably the ones who have her.
你知道我们可以在哪里找到他吗
You know where we can find him?
他根本不会和我们谈话
Not gonna want to talk to us,
更不用说帮我们了
let alone help us.
你带我们去找他 我们可以说服他
You take us to him. We can be very persuasive.
你们俩
You guys,
有时候真的很猛
so macho sometimes.
让我感到害怕
It gives me the chills.
嘿
Hey.
你和Fatima的父母谈过了吗
Did you talk to Fatima's parents?
Nell在谈 我想由她来说可能会好一点
Nell's on it. I thought it'd be less jarring coming from her.
好的 那她说了什么
Okay. So, what did she say?
就是我们需要代表他们的女儿和他们谈谈
Just that we need to talk to them on behalf of their daughter.
噢 天哪 他们一定担心死了
Oh, God. They must be worried sick.
是的 她尽可能不去描述细节
Yeah, well, she's gonna do her best to keep them calm
让他们保持冷静
without going into all the details.
我只希望他们在和我们谈话之前
I just hope to God they don't open their computers
不要打开电脑
before we have a chance to talk to them.
不开玩笑 虽然我很讨厌被枪击中
No kidding. As much as I hate getting shot at,
但我更讨厌这个环节
I prefer that over this part of the job.
那如果是我们呢
What if it was us?
啥意思 已经是我们了
What are talking about? That has been us.
我们都在经历同一件事
We have both been in that exact same situation.
不 Deeks 我是说 如果是我们的孩子呢
No, Deeks, I'm saying what if this was our kid?
好吧 我无法想象
Okay, that I can't imagine.
但是你知道吗 我不必去想
But you know what? I don't have to.
我用去想这件事 因为这不会发生
I don't have to imagine that 'cause it's never gonna happen.
如果我们的儿子或女儿
What if our son or daughter
- 想跟随我们的脚步 - 没有这个选项
- wants to follow in our footsteps? - That is not an option.
听着 如果他们想去读医学院
Listen, if they want to go to medical school
然后都去当医生了 就太棒了
and all go off and become doctors,
或者当老师 更好
that's fantastic. Teachers, even better.
他们想开一家狗狗美容精品店
They want to open up a boutique dog grooming service,
太棒了 我全力投资
fantastic. I'm all for that.
但如果要来执法部门 没门
It's just going into law enforcement, that's not an option.
好吧 那如果他们想为国家服务呢
Well, what if they want to serve their country?
很棒 我想他们应该为国家服务
I think that's great. I think they should serve their country.
但他们可以有别的方式
But there's other ways to do that
不一定要走我们的老路
that's not doing what we do.
我们已经做了这行 他们大可不必
And we do what we do so they don't have to.
这就是为人父母的意义
That's the whole point of parenthood.
亲爱的 你不能命令孩子应该去做什么
Sweetie, you can't dictate what our kids want to do.
我没有命令他们 我没有命令的意思
I'm not dictating. There's no dictating here.
我只是列了一下基本规则
I'm literally just laying down some basic rules.
不 不能有毒品 不能搞黄色
There's-there's no drugs, there's no porn,
也不能做会被枪击的工作
and there's no jobs where they're getting shot at.
你这就很虚伪了
That's hypocritical of you.
什么 我从来没搞过黄色
What?! I was never in porn.
是 但你做过脱衣舞者
No, but you were an exotic dancer.
你这是双标
That's gateway behavior.
我是说 前一分钟你还在跳电臀舞 袒胸露乳 戴着个领结
I mean, one minute you're twerking, bare-chested, with a bow tie on...
- 我没跳电臀舞 - 然后你就会发现
- There was no twerking.... - and the next thing you know,
他在色情谷拍玩具总动员的山寨黄♥片♥
you're, like, in the Valley shooting a parody of Toy Story.
圣费尔南多谷是加州出名的「色情谷」 有多家黄♥片♥公♥司♥
你别这样啊 我可喜欢
Oh, don't do that to me. I love that--
你就这样把形象给毁了
You just ruined it forever.
你知道的我们将会是超烂的家长
You know we're gonna be terrible parents.
最糟糕的家长
We're gonna be the worst parents.
我真希望哪里有本育儿百科指南
I hope there's a guidebook.
Cliff笔记那种
Some sort of Cliff Notes.
Cliff Notes 百科式系列书籍 什么领域的都有
但这些都不重要 你知道为什么吗
But it doesn't matter. You want to know why?
因为我们的孩子会有贼棒的头发牙齿
'Cause those kids are gonna have great hair
这才是重要的
and fantastic teeth, and that's what matters.
娘啊 你瞅瞅你自己
God, have you seen that?
么么哒一个呗
Will you kiss me?
天啦噜我现在不想生了还行吗
Is it too late to reconsider?
那个自己坐的就是他
That's him sitting alone.
你给他介绍介绍我们呗
You want to introduce us?
别想了
That's never gonna happen.
他一看穿我们 他就会立马跑掉
The minute he makes us, he's gonna bolt.
那就别让他看穿我们
Then don't let him make us.
我们去追
We got him.
他人呢
Where is he?
我看不到他
I don't see him.
他可能躲进某个商店了
Maybe he ducked into a shop.
- 没有嘛 - 没有 他没往回跑
Nothing? No. He didn't double back.
Sabatino 你在追他吗
Sabatino, you on him?
Sabatino
Sabatino!
可能他的通讯设备坏了
Maybe his comms are out.
谢谢
Shukran.
- Sabatino - Sabatino
- Sabatino. - Sabatino.
他们的一位探员被贝多因走私犯抓走了
One of their agents was captured by bedouin smugglers.
这他妈跟我有什么关系
How the hell is that my problem?
你是美国人
You're American?
成了 我起来了
All right, I'm gonna get up now.
这他妈什么情况 Sabatino
What the hell is going on here, Sabatino?
你为什么没跟我们说这人是CIA
Why didn't you tell us this guy was CIA?
我们比较喜欢把这些信息保密
We like to keep that stuff secret.
因为我们觉着这样能活得久一点
We find that it helps us live longer.
这俩是你朋友
These guys are your friends?
称不上
Eh, I wouldn't go that far.
听着 我们的一位探员
Look, one of our agents...
三天前在一次联♥合♥行♥动♥中被抓走了 所以呢
Was captured in a joint task force raid three days ago. So what?
是啊贝多因走私犯走私人口
Bedouin smugglers deal with human trafficking.
那就给他们钱啊
Buy her back.
没这么简单
It's not that simple.
抓她的人刚发了条发视频
The people who have her posted a video.
他们在索要赎金 没有赎金就杀了她
They want a ransom, or they're gonna kill her.
- 我们需要你的帮助找到她 - 没门儿
- We need your help finding her. - No way.
- 为啥 - 我帮不了你
- Why not? - I can't help you.
如果我们不去救她
An American citizen, a federal agent,
一名美国公民兼联邦探员就会被杀
is gonna be assassinated unless we save her.
我花了两年时间在这里建设我的卧底身份
I've spent two years building my cover here.
我帮你们也就救出一个人 如果我们幸运的话
I help you, we save one person if we're lucky.
我的卧底身份每个月能让我救出几百人
My cover allows me to save hundreds of lives every month.
我们不会让你暴露的
We won't blow your cover. Come on.
你们可能刚刚已经把我暴露了
You probably just did.
我对你的期待可比这个高啊
I expect more from you, Sabatino.
让我们给你看一下那个人♥质♥视频
Listen, let us show you the hostage video.
给我们指个明确的方向
Just point us in the right direction.
去联♥系♥当地官方人员啊
Talk to the local authorities.
算了吧 你知道的这不是个选择
Oh, come on. You know that's not an option.
如果她有什么闪失
If something happens to her...
你手上可将沾满她的鲜血
her blood is on your hands.
Rafa的撤离区
The evacuation zone in Rafa.
两小时后见
Two hours.
别跟着我出去
Don't follow me out.
俩小时啊
Two hours.
俩小时
Two hours.
请不要伤害我们的女儿
Please don't hurt our daughter.
她是个友好善良的女人
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表