That's why I wanted to serve I became a SEAL
所以我可以竭尽全力
so I could do everything I could to preserve this world
保护Michelle和孩子们
for Michelle, for the kids,
愿上帝保佑他们的孩子
God willing, for their kids.
你有没有问过你自己为什么做这个
You ever ask yourself why you do this?
你进这行很早好像这是你唯一知道的世界
You got pulled in so young, it's like it's the only world you've ever known.
事实上 你没有孩子 你从来不说想要他们
Truth is, you don't have any kids. You never talk about wanting them.
你为什么这么做
Why do you do this?
你为什么要冒生命危险做这份工作
Why do you risk your life for it?
从那里
To get back up
选自《The Beautiful Things That Heaven Bears》一个埃塞移♥民♥的"美国梦"故事
回到光辉的世界
"To the shining world from there,
我和我的向导走进了那个隐蔽的隧♥道♥
"My guide and I went into that hidden tunnel,
接下来的路
"And following its path
透过圆孔
"Through a round aperture,
我看到
"I saw appear
一些天堂所承载的
"Some of the most beautiful things
美好事物
"That heaven bears,
我们来到这里
"Where we came forth,
又一次看到了星星
and once more saw the stars."
有人往Hetty那里去了
Hetty's got company.
他在哪
Where is he?
- 我们需要Rogers的最新消息 - 这可不妙
We need that update from Rogers. That's not good.
Callen Sam Kensi Deeks
Callen? Sam? Kensi? Deeks?
天啊 系统出故障了 启动紧急预案 Beale
Oh, my God, the whole system is down. Emergency protocol, Beale.
你为什么离开巴基斯坦
So why did you leave Pakistan?
这里显示你的名字是Norma Baker 加拿大人
Says here your name is Norma Baker, citizen of Canada,
但是这不是你的真名 你也不是加拿大人
but that's not your real name or where you were born.
你的真名是Natasha Ali
Your given name is Natasha Ali,
Zakir和Ayesha Ali的女儿
daughter of Zakir and Ayesha Ali.
在巴基斯坦的奎达城外出生
Born outside the city of Quetta in Pakistan.
你为什么离开 Natasha
Why did you leave, Natasha?
我敢说这跟你脸上的伤疤有关
I'd be willing to bet it's got something to do with the scars on your face.
为什么会有伤疤
Where did you get them?
这伤疤是你们外交策略留下的痕迹
These scars are the scorched earth of your foreign policy.
好看吗
I hope you've enjoyed it,
你们要付出代价了
because the debt has now come due.
Henrietta也要付出代价了
Henrietta's debt has now come due.
- 开啦 - 好吧
- Switch. - All right.
Kensi
Kensi.
- 安全 - 安全
- Clear. - Clear.
这是什么
What is this?
那是什么
What is that?
等等 让我拍个照
Hold on, let me just get this picture.
发电机恢复了 但是指挥室功率不足
Generators are up, but we don't have operational power?
- 没有信♥号♥♥ 没有监控 - 座机
- Comms are down. Surveillance is down. - Landline.
没有追踪器的信♥号♥♥
I can't even pull up a tracker.
大家伙 没信♥号♥♥了
Guys, all the comms are down.
这不是一场见面 Rogers说把Hetty救出来
It's not a meet. Rogers says get Hetty out of there.
妈的
Son of a bitch.
他要杀了她
He's gonna kill her.
我要念叨什么咒语才能脱离死神的召唤
♪ What could I have said to raise you from the dead ♪
我会不会变成
♪ Oh, could I be the sky ♪
七月四号♥晚上绚烂的夜空
♪ On the Fourth of July? ♪
你一直在喋喋不休
♪ Well, you do enough talk ♪
我的小宝贝 为何你要痛哭流涕
♪ My little hawk, why do you cry? ♪
天堂之路始于地狱
"The path to paradise begins in hell."
生死相随
Deeks
Deeks!
这看来有料
That sounds promising.
从火光通天的蒂拉穆克
♪ From the Tillamook burn... ♪
什么鬼
What the hell?
- Deeks - 不
- Deeks! - No!
Kensi
Kensi!
Eric 为什么没信♥号♥♥了 我只收到杂讯
Eric, why are the comms down? All I'm getting is static.
可能是被电磁脉冲击中了
Maybe we got hit with an EMP.
EMP: 电磁脉冲 是一种物理现象 主要用于破坏敌人的电子设备
我在努力把信♥号♥♥弄回来
I'm trying to get it back online.
你说他被关在一个有炸♥弹♥的房♥间里面 这是什么意思
What do you mean he's trapped inside a room with a bomb?
- G 我们去哪里 - 他们要到哪里去
- G, which way do we go? - What direction did they head?
Eric 现在盯着领针的动静
Eric, get eyes on that lapel pin now.
那栋电气厂房♥那边现在需要一支拆弹分队
We need a bomb squad at the electric building yesterday.
是的 我需要拆弹分队
Yeah, I need an ETA
能够到达的时间 我们有个探员被关在里面了
on the bomb squad. We have an agent trapped inside.
Nell在处理了 还是没有领针跟踪器的信♥号♥♥
Nell is on it. The tracking lapel is still not online.
Eric 我们在这儿好像无头苍蝇 监视那边什么情况
Eric, we're just sitting here without direction. What about overwatch?
拆弹分队15分钟后到达
Bomb squad ETA is 15 minutes.
Callen 监视未有结果
Callen, overwatch still hasn't pulled up yet,
还有 跟Sam说 他们15分钟之后会到
a-and tell Sam that they're 15 minutes away.
拆弹分队15分钟到
Bomb squad's 15 out.
你转告Rogers 他得加快审问速度了
You tell Rogers he needs to interrogate faster.
Kensi 拆弹分队15分钟到
Kensi, the bomb squad is 15 away.
- G 我们需要方向 - 我们往哪走 Eric
- G, we need a direction. - Where are we going, Eric?
你的西面有15个停机坪
Uh, well, there are about 15 helipads to the west of you
东面有200个
and 200 to the east.
- 向东 - 我们要走了
- East it is. - On our way.
走
Let's go.
拆弹分队在路上了
Bomb squad is on the way.
还有 倒计时还有多久
How much-how much time on the clock?
11分钟
11 minutes.
拆弹分队多久能到
What's the bomb squad's ETA?
宝贝
Baby!
不止11分钟
Wrong side of 11.
很明显 这个国家伤害了你
Clearly, this country has hurt you.
也许是故意的 也许是无意的
Perhaps it was orders, perhaps it was an accident.
但是我们确实有责任
But we were responsible.
你很生气 我理解
And you're angry. I understand.
但是Ahoks
But Ahkos
并不是一个想打败邪恶帝国的理想主义者
isn't some idealist trying to take down the evil empire.
他跟着Henrietta Lange长大的
He's after Henrietta Lange.
你帮他处理他的私人恩怨
And you're helping him with his personal vendetta,
问题来了
so it begs the question.
我欠他什么
What do I owe him?
八年前 我的一家人在家里
Eight years ago, my family held a celebration
举办我哥哥的婚礼
for my older brother's wedding in our home.
我们在里面跳舞 欢笑
We were all inside, dancing, laughing.
我现在还能看到他脸上的笑容
I can still see the smile on his face...
直到我们的世界变成了火海
...when the whole world turned to fire.
一瞬间
In an instant,
一切 所有人都没了
everything, everyone was gone.
美国无人机的操作者
Some American drone operator
冷漠无情的
with no concept of want or lack,
坐在电脑后面
sitting behind a computer somewhere,
随意的按下按钮 就抹去了他们
casually pressed a button and wiped every person
那些我在这个地球上爱过的人
I have ever loved from the face of this planet.
当我醒来的时候
When I came to...
Ahkos带着我从火海脱身
Ahkos was carrying me away from the scene.
他救了我
He saved my life.
然后他训练了我
And then he trained me.
教我如何看透
Showed me how to identify tyranny
暴♥政♥的面纱
through the veil of lies.
等等 你说直升机没有尾号♥
Wait, you said the chopper had no tail ID
也没有发出机器代码 所以我
a-and they're not broadcasting any transponder codes, so I...
噢 我的天啊
Oh, my God.
什么
What?
Hetty的胸针在回声公园湖中♥央♥出现信♥号♥♥了
Hetty's lapel pin just came online in the middle of Echo Park Lake.
- 这代表着什么呢 - 他们坠毁了 发现了追踪器
Which means what? They just crashed, found the device
或者Hetty刚刚被他们从直升机上扔进了湖里
or they just threw Hetty out of the helicopter into the lake.
你得赶快启动监视了
You need to pull up overwatch now.
跟他说千万别动任何线
Tell him not to touch any of the wires.
嘿
Hey!
Sam说千万别动里面任何的线路
Sam says don't touch any of the wires!
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表