我不认为事情朝着计划发展了
I don't think things went according to plan.
我认为她反击了
I think she fought back.
然后去抢钥匙了
And then goes for the keys.
她拼命逃跑
She makes a run for it.
他们去追
They give chase.
她想开车逃跑
She tries to get to the car.
但是他们朝她开枪了
And that's where they fire after her.
这也是为什么后窗玻璃碎了
Which is why the back window was blown out.
她跑进了一个小巷
She runs, she makes it to the alley.
但是被围栏挡住
But she can't get through the fence.
所以他们再次发生搏斗
And so they fight again.
但是她没能活下来
But she doesn't make it.
对不起 我 我得出去下
I'm sorry. I, um... I have to get out of here.
怎么了 Kens
What? Kens!
Kensi
Kensi!
没事的 你去吧
I'm okay. Go.
Kensi和Marty认为
Kensi and Marty don't think Grant became symptomatic
在有人在联合车站接走她之后 Grant才出现病症的
until after she was picked up at Union Station.
所以她应该不会感染忠诚号♥上的人
Which means she couldn't have infected anyone on board the Allegiance.
是个好消息 谢谢 Ehsan
That's good news. Thanks, Ehsan.
嘿 出了点状况
Hey. We've got a problem.
我刚刚询问的那个平民承包商
The civilian contractor I was interviewing.
出现了皮疹和腹痛症状
He's got a rash and stomach pains.
可能出现了第一例感染病例
We may have our first exposure.
Hanna探员 我不明白
Agent Hanna, I don't understand.
如果Grant是下船之后才出现症状的
If Grant wasn't symptomatic until after she left the ship,
我们船上的人怎么会被感染呢
how can any of my crew be infected?
我们不能确定她是什么时候被传染的
Well, we don't know for sure when she was infected.
早期的症状是很难发现的
Early symptoms are hard to detect.
可能是喉咙痛 头痛 咳嗽
It could be a sore throat, a headache, a cough.
- 都是有可能的 - Sam 又出现了一个病例
- Anything's possible. - Sam! We got another.
- 舰长 - 我听到了 Hanna探员
- Captain... - I heard, Agent Hanna.
看上去Grant中尉并不是唯一目标
It no longer seems that Lieutenant Grant was the only target.
同志们 我的船成了攻击目标
My ship is under attack, gentlemen.
好的 Ehsan
All right, Ehsan,
让指挥中心再查一查五个月前
have Ops take another look at the ISIS spies
潜入船上的ISIS间谍
that infiltrated the ship five months ago.
- 或许我们漏掉了什么信息 - 好的
- Maybe we missed something. - On it.
长官 我们外边需要更多支援
Sir, we need more support out here.
传染病研究所的人一个小时后应该就到了
USAMRIID should be here in an hour.
在他们来之前 让Quinn中校竭尽全力就好
Until then, tell Commander Quinn
祝你们好运
just to do her best. Good luck.
完毕
Out.
Hasan 别跟我耍嘴皮子
如果你有有用信息的话 就发过来
你就是条狗 让我恶心
但如果你的消息准确的话
好吧 下次你来的时候我会跟你喝茶的
快点发
谢了
哇哦 是 是你朋友吗
Wow. Is that a, uh, friend of yours?
阿曼的情报人员
Omani intelligence officer.
我们的父母是朋友
Our parents are friends.
他们好几次想撮合我们俩
They've tried to set us up a few times.
但这是不可能的
Never gonna happen.
你跟FBI联♥系♥了吗
You talk to the FBI?
对 他们正在牵头调查
Uh, yeah. They're taking the lead on tracking down
Grant所在火车上的所有人
every single passenger from Grant's train.
但是人太多了
But that is a lot of people.
情况可能会变得很糟糕
This could get really bad.
情况已经很糟糕了
It just got really bad.
怎么了
What's up?
我有一个预感 但不幸的是
I had a hunch and unfortunately...
预感成真了
it paid off.
嘿 我不想
Hey, I don't want to, um...
我不是想咄咄逼人 但如果
I don't want to be pushy, but if you,
如果你需要点时间
if you need some time, like,
我懂的 你懂我的意思吗
I-I get it. You know what I mean?
我也会害怕
Like... I'm scared, too.
但是一大群人都在努力解决这件事
And there's a lot of people working on this.
如果你想离开的话 宝贝 你可以走掉的
If you want to take off, you can just-- baby, go.
我希望留在这儿 Deeks
I want to be here, Deeks.
我只是 想等等
I just... wanted to wait.
我明白 而且我们确实等了
I get that. And we, and we waited.
但是我们一直以来
But we go through doors like this
每天都在经历这样的情况
all the time, every single day.
不知道门后在迎接我们的是什么
And we have no idea what's behind them.
可能是枪 可能是炸♥弹♥
It could be a gun, it could be a bomb,
可能是任何东西 所以
it could be anything, so what--
今天有什么不同吗
How is today any different?
没有 你说得对
It wasn't. You're right.
好吧 所以 那是怎怎怎么了
Okay. So, then, what-what-what was that?
我迟了
I'm late.
什么意思 什么迟了
What do you mean? Late for what?
我亲戚迟来了
I'm latelate.
就是 我从来不会迟的
I just-- I'm never late.
对
Yeah.
你
You, um...
所以你
So do you...
你觉得你可能
You think that you might be...?
我也不知道怎么觉得
I don't know what I think.
我不知道
I don't know.
你测了吗
Did you take a test?
没有 我还没
No. I did not take a test.
可能什么事都没有
It's probably nothing.
对 可能什么事都没有 但也可能
Yeah. No, it's probably nothing, but, also, it could be...
我想没什么事 但是 所以
I'm thinking it's nothing, though, so...
你能先稍稍忽略下那个电♥话♥吗
Can you not get that for two seconds?
我们能先结束这段对话吗
Can we just finish this conversation?
嘿 Nell
Hey, Nell.
嘿 Kens 你们还好吗
Hey, Kens. Are you guys okay?
你们都没在线
You weren't on comms.
你能开免提吗
Can you put it on speakerphone, please?
嗯
Um...
我们穿 穿那身装备的时候不能戴耳麦
We couldn't wear the comms with the, with the suits.
有什么进展吗
Uh, any updates?
是的 我们找到了那个
Yeah. We found the woman
把Grant从车站接走的女人了
who picked up Grant from the station.
算是我们运气好 再不就是她犯蠢了 或者两者都有吧
We got lucky or she got stupid or both.
她用Grant的信♥用♥卡♥
She used Grant's credit card
买♥♥了一张州际巴士车票
to buy a ticket on an interstate bus.
现在他们刚刚从市中心启程
Now, they just left downtown,
但是我们已经联♥系♥上了巴士司机
but we're in contact with the bus driver.
我们让她假装巴士出了机械故障
We've asked her to fake mechanical problems
并绕道至圣塔菲和第七街附近
and divert to Santa Fe and 7th.
好主意 我们离那里只有几个街区远
Good idea. We're only a few blocks out.
但是 Kensi 你还要知道一件事
But, Kensi, there's something you should know.
我们确认了Grant的绑♥架♥者的身份
We've I.D.'d Grant's kidnapper.
她的名字是Sajida al-Eryani
Her name is Sajida al-Eryani,
她是马什里克军的一员
and she's a member of the Mashriq Army.
见S10E15
好吧 我们早就知道他们迟早会卷土重来的
Well, we knew they'd be back at some point.
谢谢你们的最新情报 我们 呃 我们马上就去
Okay, thanks for the update. We'll, uh, we'll be on our way.
- 所以 听我说 - Deeks
- Hey, so, listen, um... - Deeks.
这真的...
This is...
行吧
Okay.
好的 谢谢
All right, thanks.
嗨 听着
Hey. Listen,
凤♥凰♥城是亚利桑那州首府
我今晚去不了凤♥凰♥城了
I'm not gonna make it to Phoenix tonight.
你懂的 我刚才问过巴士司机了
You know, I just talked to the bus driver,
她们说发动机坏了 要好几个小时才能修好
and the engine's shot. It's gonna be hours, they said.
是的 我们必须要坐其他的车了
Yeah, we got to get another bus.
好的 我也爱你 熊宝宝
All right. I love you, too, sugarbear.
我会想办法的 好的 谢了 宝贝
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表