剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
All right? It's just, uh...
自从离开特警队 我有点纠结
I mean, I struggled a bit since leaving SWAT.
你知道 这件事
I mean, you-you know that. This-this thing,
我和欧文的这件事
this thing that I have with Owen, I mean, this...
也许对我来说很重要
this could be big for me.
拜托 迪肯 你也听到他的话了
I mean, come on, Deac. I mean, you heard him.
这件事对我们俩来说也许很重要
This could be... this could be big for both of us.
我不是要你帮忙
I'm not asking you for a favor here.
我是请求你别拒绝一个大好的机会
I'm asking you to say yes to an incredible opportunity.
好吧
All right.
打给欧文 和他说我加入
Call Owen. Tell him I'm in.
真的吗 确定吗
For-for real? Um, definite?
真的
Yeah, for real.
-来吧 -太好了
- Let's do this. u202d- That's great.
简直是天大的好消息
This is... It's great news.
你不会后悔的
You-you won't regret it.
谢谢
Thanks.
现在怎么做
Now what?
不要再提问
Now we stop asking questions.
待在车上
Stay here.
巴伯呢
Where's Barber?
巴伯出了意外
Barber had an accident.
什么意外
What kind of an accident?
那种惹毛我就会有的意外
The "messing with me" kind.
你就是那个警♥察♥
So you're the cop.
以前是
Ex-cop.
你还在等什么呢
What are you waiting for?
开车
Drive.
特殊武器及战术小组
斯特里特·J
诺兰相信了
Nolan bought it.
我打入内部了
I'm in. All the way.
未完待续
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表