剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
Thank you.
我都开始担心了
I was getting worried.
就剩你没来看我了
You're the only one who didn't come check on me.
我想等到没人了再来
I was waiting to get you alone.
刚把我的枪和警徽交给了希克斯
Just gave Hicks my gun and badge.
我有东西给你
I got something for you.
今天一天都在担心这一刻的到来
I've been dreading this moment all day.
要是我开始哭 肯定是神经毒气
If I start crying, it's just the aftereffects
带来的后遗症 不为别的
of the nerve gas, that's all.
十年前 我来特警队的第一天
My very first day on SWAT, ten years ago,
有一天班次结束我向外走
I was heading out after one of our shifts,
感觉自己像个局外人
feeling like an outsider,
好像永远都不会是团队的一份子
like I would never be part of the team.
是你来问我要不要一起去吃东西
And you asked me if I wanted to grab a bite.
-你还记得吗 -我记得
- Remember that day? - I remember that.
我们去了那家很有意思的中餐小馆
We went to that funny little Chinese place
就在斯普林街上
down on Spring Street.
能看得出来 你对自己很不确定
You could tell, you were feeling a little unsure of yourself.
我很惶恐
I was freaking out,
在想离开警犬队是不是个错误
wondering if I made a mistake leaving K-9.
但是你...
But you, um,
你告诉我慢慢来
you told me to give it time.
说只要我心存信念
That if I trusted in it,
就会喜欢上这项事业
I'd grow to love it.
这是什么
What's that?
是我那晚从幸运饼干里拿到的字条
It's the fortune I got in my cookie that night.
这么多年你一直留着吗
You kept it all these years?
对
Yeah.
"当朋友有了信任和信念...
"With trust and faith in friends...
...朋友就变成了家人"
...friends become family."
特警队在玛丽皇后号♥上挫败舰队周恐袭阴谋
尼歇尔
Nichelle.
你没事吧
You all right?
我从新闻上才知道
I'm just learning now from the news
今天有可能这么危险
how bad things could've gone today.
宝贝 实话实说 今天得知你也在附近
Well, baby, I ain't gonna lie. I was worried sick
我真的担心极了
knowing that you were that close to all of it.
但你和特警队挽救了危局
But you and SWAT saved the day.
感觉应该挺棒的
That's got to feel pretty good.
但是没有这个感觉好
Not as good as this feels.
怎么了
What?
这个微笑是怎么回事
What's that smile for?
怎么 我不能对我爱的女人微笑吗
What, I can't smile at the woman that I love?
怎么了
What?
你告诉他了
You told him.
那个 也许我说漏嘴了
Well, maybe I let it slip out.
但是你遇到了危险
But you were in danger,
我担心得什么都忘了
and my concern got the best of me.
对不起 宝贝 但是天机已经泄露
Sorry, baby, but the cat is out of the bag.
那...你高兴吗
So? Are you excited?
我高兴吗 看看我的表情 当然
Am I excited? Look at my face. Yes.
是的 是的 是的 是的
Yes, yes, yes, yes.
这样的好处就是
Well, the upside of this is that
既然秘密已经曝光
now that it's not a secret anymore,
周末就没必要出去了
there's no need for a weekend getaway,
我看这就是
which was probably only an excuse
你们不想帮我搬家的借口
so y'all wouldn't have to help me move.
好了 老爸 你说笑了
Okay, you know what, Pop? You're tripping.
周末假还是要度的
We are taking that weekend getaway.
但我向你保证 回来之后
But I promise you, when we get back,
我会帮你打包装箱的
I'll help you pack the boxes.
干杯
I'll toast to that.
敬家人
Here's to family.
敬我们的家人
Here's to our family.
我们去执行这项高风险逮捕令逮捕这名要犯
We're serving this high-risk warrant on this guy, big guy.
我们进去
And we go in.
他还没反应过来 就脸朝下
Next thing he knows, he is facedown,
双手被拷了 完全不敢相信
cuffed, he can't believe it.
那就是我一直在等待的一刻
And this is the moment I'm waiting for,
我们把他拉起来 他转身看到
we pick him up, he turns around and sees that it's Chris
把他扣押在地上的人是克里斯
that has laid him out flat.
这个小丑被个头只有他一半的女人制♥服♥了
This clown has been taken out by a woman half his size.
这也许是我最喜欢的特警队回忆
And that might be my favorite SWAT memory,
也绝对是我最喜欢的一段克里斯的往事
and definitely my favorite Chris story.
我记得那个人
I remember that guy.
我们把他交给巡警的时候 他快哭出来了
He was almost in tears when we handed him off to patrol.
我觉得克里斯彻底打击了他
I think Chris broke him.
-多少钱 -四十
- All right, all right, how much I owe you? - 40.
来得正是时候
Perfect timing.
经过了今天这一遭 我怎么也得表示下
Well, it's the least I could do after today.
不过我还是不赞同你冒了那么大的风险
Still not loving the risk that you took, though.
这事只能我来 你们都不合适
Look, it didn't make sense for it to be anybody but me.
我是这个团队唯一一个
I mean, I'm the only member of this team
孤家寡人
without a plus-one, you know?
你有尼歇尔
I mean, you've got Nichelle.
迪肯有安妮和几个孩子
Deac's got Annie and the kids.
或许不说大家也能想到
Probably not a shocker,
克里斯和斯特里特现在也是一对了
but Chris and Street have each other now.
-嗯 -我没什么牵挂之人 所以...
- Yeah. - I don't have anyone counting on me, so...
不对
That's not true.
你还要做我孩子的教父呢
Not if you're gonna be my baby's godfather.
你说真的吗
Are you asking me for real?
假设一切顺利的话
Assuming everything goes well.
尼歇尔已经同意了
Nichelle's already signed off.
卢卡 如果你同意 我们会很荣幸
Luca, we'd be honored if you said yes.
当然了
How about "Hell yeah," man?
开玩笑吗 天呐
Are you kidding me? My God.
太好了
That's amazing.
-我爱你 兄弟 -谢谢
- I love you, man. - Thank you.
-棒 -我也爱你们
- Yeah. - I love you, too. You guys.
好
Okay.
没人通知我说要送礼物
I didn't get the memo that we were giving gifts.
我们不送
We're not.
至少不是送我
At least, not for me.
今天我给了大家一点小东西
I, gave everyone a little something today, and...
这个是给你的
this one's for you.
给我的吗
For me?
是玛丽皇后号♥
It's the Queen Mary.
迷你巡航舰 好礼物
A mini cruise ship. Good gift.
几年前
You gave me advice
那艘巡航舰遭人劫持的时候 你给了我建议
during that cruise ship hijacking a few years ago,
你和我说
and you told me
在这份工作中 谈恋爱是不可能的
relationships weren't impossible with this job.
于是这艘船就成了那件事
So the ship's supposed to be a reminder
还有之后我们一路走来所有经历的一个纪念
of that and all the journeys we've been on since then.
看看我们一路走来多不容易
I mean, look how far we've all come.
是的
Yeah.
等一下
Now, wait a second.
我知道你送了我什么
I know what you got me,
也知道你送了什么给卢卡 谭和洪都
what you got Luca and Tan and now Hondo.
那你送了什么给斯特里特
What'd you get Street?
斯特里特的礼物就是我
Street gets me.
只是等了五年
Only had to wait five years.
大伙听着
Hey, guys, listen up.
我知道你们听我说过的话很多
I know you all have heard plenty of speeches from me,
但都不如这一句真诚
but... none ever as heartfelt as this one.
很多人都在说传承
A lot of people talk about legacy,
鲜少有人将其发扬光大
few people live it.
但克里斯·阿隆索 你是其中一个
But Chris Alonso, you're one of those.
能进特警队就说明你是一名好警员
You got to be a good officer to do this job.
但你不止于此 你能力优异
But an even better human being to do it well,
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表