剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
你是认真的吗
Are you serious?
洛克 我刚刷洗过那台车
Rocker, I just scrubbed that thing.
不 我只是在开玩笑
Nah, I'm just playing.
但你怎么能这么跟领队说话呢
But that's no way to talk to your team leader.
希望你能不再这样说话了
I can't wait till you finally have to stop saying that.
那你得再等一会儿了
Gonna be waiting a while then.
我刚和希克斯谈过了
Just spoke with Hicks.
你要被调去50队做全勤了
You're moving to 50-Squad full-time.
那20队的其他人呢
What about the rest of 20-Squad?
不知道
No clue.
他明天会公布其余的人员分配情况
He's posting the rest of the assignments tomorrow.
我知道大家总是调来调去 队伍换了又换
I know people get moved around all the time, teams come and go.
但这可是20队 不敢相信就这么要散了
But 20-Squad... I can't believe it's ending.
上个月我派你去运垃圾
Hey, I made you haul crap the last month,
但是你要知道那是因为我非常尊重你 明白吗
but you know it's 'cause I respect the hell out of you, right?
从玛福德和巴克当领队起 我们两个队就一直在较劲
Our teams have had a rivalry going back to Mumford and Buck,
不过你们... 总是赢过我们
but you guys... came out on top more often than not.
我们讨厌20队
We resented 20-Squad.
但我们欣赏你
But we admired you.
我很感激 洛克
Appreciate it, Rocker.
我知道在一个强大的队伍里很难脱颖而出
I know it's hard to stand out on a team that's so stacked,
但你是位好警♥察♥ 谭
but you're a great officer, Tan.
你没必要再做那种低级工作了
You don't have to do any more of the grunt work.
你会跟着50队做些惊天动地的大事
You're going to be rocking with the 50-fam for real.
卢卡 欢迎回家
Luca, welcome home.
我们收到了柏林发来的表彰报告
Received nothing but sterling reports from Berlin.
归队后感觉如何
How's it feel to be back?
一切看起来照旧 但又感觉不一样了
All looks the same, but it sure feels different.
我为队伍的变动感到抱歉
I'm sorry about the team, but there's something
但有件事我想跟你聊聊
I want to talk to you about.
市政♥府♥有一些财政剩余
The city found some extra cash squirrelled away in a sock drawer.
现在他们终于批准重新安排科尔特斯的职位
Now they finally approved re-staffing Cortez's position,
直接隶属在我部下 监督整个特警队的工作
directly under me, overseeing all of SWAT,
我想不出有谁能更胜任这个职位
and I couldn't think of a more qualified candidate for the role
除了你
than you...
特别是我听说你拒绝了
Especially with the way I heard you crushed the leadership
在德国担任领导的机会
drills down in Germany.
这样的话我永远都无法出外勤了 长官
That would take me out of the field for good, sir.
没错 但你对所有行动都有话语权了
Yeah, but you'd have a say in all operations.
这样你在洛城警局的仕途会走得更顺利
Put you on a fast track for advancement across LAPD.
好好考虑 好吗
Just think about it, okay?
你知道吗
Yeah, you know what?
无意冒犯 我不需要 我拒绝这份工作
All due respect, I don't need to-- the answer's no.
为了能再去执行任务 我已经等了太久了
I waited too long to get back into the action.
有朝一日 你可以掌管整支特警队
You could be running all of SWAT one day.
你要认真考虑这件事
You need to take this seriously.
我只想回到黑贝蒂的驾驶座上
All I want to do is get back behind the wheel of Black Betty.
在20队前冲锋陷阵
With 20-Squad behind me.
我明白你在追求什么
I understand what you're chasing.
洪都离开了 20队也解散了
Hondo's gone. 20-Squad's done.
是时候决定下一步该怎么走了
It's time to decide what's next.
这个职位不会一直给你留着
Offer's not gonna be on the table forever.
终于能和你单独谈谈了
Finally got you alone.
你的检查结果如何
How was your, uh... checkup?
出警没压力 但有点挫败感
Fit for duty. Kind of blows.
我是说
I mean...
一旦我能出外勤了
as soon as I'm cleared for the field,
我们队伍也就被拆散了
our team gets torn apart.
对了 跟你说声抱歉
I'm sorry, by the way.
上个月我没给你发消息
I stopped texting the last month of your trip.
不是我不想发
It's not that I didn't want to...
我很喜欢和你一直保持联♥系♥
I mean, I-I loved that we were talking all the time,
但是 手术
but, uh, surgery...
对我的身体影响很大
it kind of did a number on my body,
所以我开始专心准备归队事项
so as soon as I started focusing on coming back,
就不能在聊天上耗费太多心思了
it just kind of took over.
没事的 真的没事
It's okay, really.
你有没有义务一定要给我发消息
You weren't under any obligation to text me.
可那个吻是真实的
Well... we did kiss.
而且它
And it was...
感觉很美妙
an amazing kiss.
需要后续跟进
Those usually require follow-up.
我们俩还没认真地谈过这件事
We never actually talked about it.
我们什么都聊了个遍 除了那个吻
We talked about almost everything but that kiss.
这好像没人
I mean, there's no one here.
要不现在谈谈
We could talk about it now.
你走后 我对你的感觉一直没变
Look, I still feel the same way I did when you left.
我真的希望我们能试一试
I want to give us a real shot.
但我们之间的问题依然存在
But nothing's changed.
我们说要想办法解决 但并没有
We didn't figure anything out like we said we would,
同样的问题还摆在面前
and we still have the same problems in our way.
这不是最大的问题
Well, not the biggest one.
明天这会 咱俩可能就不在一个队了
This time tomorrow, you and I can be on different teams.
到那时 也就不用隐瞒恋爱关系了
That happens, we wouldn't have to hide a relationship.
这个夏天我经历了
I spent this summer in the...
一生中最痛苦的时刻
worst pain of my life.
是你让我挺了过来
You helped me through that.
但不能陪在你身边 让我备受折磨
But it killed me, being so far away from you.
我不想再假装你我之间没有火花
And I'm done pretending that we don't have feelings for each other.
不论以后在不在一个队
Separate teams or not,
我还是会因为和同事约会被指指点点
I'd still be the one judged for dating a colleague,
而你照旧可以和哥们在更衣间打闹
while you get high fives from the guys in the locker room.
我需要点时间来考虑
I just, I just need some time to get my head around that,
考虑一下该怎么做
and-and figure out how we can do this right.
耐心一点 好吗
Be patient, okay?
我真的认为巴雷拉局长会帮我们
I really believed Chief Barrera would help.
我以为 只要把证据摆在他面前
I thought, if we just opened his eyes...
我理解巴雷拉这样的人
I know guys like Barrera.
警♥察♥对他来说只是一份工作
Being a cop is a paycheck.
而不是使命
Not a duty.
我一直在自欺欺人
I've been fooling myself,
每天早上把它戴在胸前
putting this on every morning.
你的愤怒 我也曾感同身受
I've felt that same anger.
这也是我离开洛杉矶的原因之一
It's part of why I left L.A.
特警队也是这样吗
SWAT was like this?
不 不全是
No. Not exactly.
我们是最优秀的队伍
My squad was the best anyone could ever ask for.
我的指挥官 他清楚事情的真♥相♥
And my commander, he knew what was what.
但最后 上层某个像巴雷拉那样的人从中作梗
But eventually, somewhere up the chain, a Barrera comes along
所有的努力付之东流
and sends all the dominoes tumbling down.
我不想再重新来过了
And I just got tired of picking them all back up.
你没法一直跟体制♥作♥对
You can only fight the system for so long.
但德尔菲娜还有危险
But Delfina is still in danger.
不会有人帮我们的 不能等了
We can't wait for help that isn't coming.
可我们就两个人
We're just two men.
恰罗 你今天在警局的表现我看在眼里
Charro... I saw you at that precinct today.
那里所有警♥察♥加起来也不如一个你
You're worth more than all those officers put together.
那我们怎么进去
So how do we get in?
我得亲自侦查一下诺瓦克的基地
I got to get a look at the Novak compound with my own eyes.
这是另一条特警队的规矩
That's another SWAT rule.
眼见为实
You only know what you know.
后备箱里有我们能用的东西吗
You got anything in that trunk of yours that we can use?
这应该就是他们监禁德尔菲娜的地方
That's got to be where they're holding Delfina.
只有这个房♥间外面站了两个保镖
It's the only room on the property with two guards out front.
还有四个人携枪在巡逻
I see four more men on patrol with rifles.
他们身上应该还有其它武器
And they probably all have sidearms of some kind, too.
即便我们可以不动声色地干掉他们
Even if we take them out quietly,
保安也很快会发现
it won't be long before the guards notice.
这点时间不够我们把德尔菲娜带出来
There's not enough time to get to Delfina's room and back.
他们巡逻很有规律
They patrol in a very specific pattern.
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表