剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
he was calling me down from Fresno to talk expansion.
我明白了 你们约好了
Just so I've got this straight, you were set to meet up
今天和国王本人见面
with The King himself today?
所以我才请了个打手
That's why I brought muscle.
我还准备带上我的新合伙人
I was gonna bring my new business partner, too.
但现在看来是艾丽出♥卖♥♥♥了我
But I'm guessing Ally ratted me out.
我就是这么进来的 对吗
That's why I'm in here with y'all, right?
靠 就不该相信她
Damn, I shouldn't have trusted her ass.
如果我们抓的那些人要和国王本人见面
If our guys in custody were gonna meet with The King in person,
今天我们就有机会搞清他的身份并将他捉拿归案
that means we got a chance to ID and take him down today.
这机会可是千载难逢 卢卡
It's an opportunity nobody's had in years, Luca,
从国王的毒品上市起都没有过
since The King's product first started hitting the streets.
但是还有不到两个小时他们就应该在派科玛碰头了
Yeah, but the meetup in Pacoima's supposed to be in two hours,
可控的因素太少
which doesn't leave us many options.
有一个 迈尔斯没有见过国王
Just one. Miles has never met The King in person.
他们能只有电♥话♥和短♥信♥往来
It's only been phone calls and text messages.
所以国王也不知道他长什么样
So The King doesn't know what he looks like, either.
还有他的打手
Or his muscle.
现在大佬和老大为了隐藏身份
Modern-day barons and kingpins run their operations this way
都是这么办事的
to keep from getting ID'd with surveillance.
一般情况下都比较安全 但有一个致命的弱点
It's usually a smart play, but it's got one obvious weakness.
你想利用这个漏洞
One you'd like to exploit.
你们假扮成他们去和国王碰头
You want to go undercover posing as these two dudes at the meet.
还有艾丽
With Ally.
国王知道要见三个人
The King's expecting a party of three.
你来指挥
You're in command.
我负责行动 不过还是你来决定
I'll run the operation, but it's still your call.
你觉得这样可行
And you're buying into this?
谭说得对 这次机会难得
Tan's right about the opportunity.
我么可能不会再有这样的机会让他落网了
We might not get another chance to bring this guy down.
我不是很确定
I don't know about this plan, guys.
行动结束后
I'm the one that's got to face up to Hicks
去跟希克斯交代的人是我
when this is all said and done.
这和在现场没有区别
It's no different than being in the field, man.
我们得相互信任 做正确的选择
We just got to trust each other. To do things the right way.
好吧 开始行动吧
Okay. Let's put this in motion.
好
All right.
福勒 你等等
Hey, Fowler, hold up, hold up.
我们有两个人要去卧底
I got two of our guys going undercover
我要你跟他们一起行动
and I want you out there with them on this.
我一般不参与卧底或设局行动 什么情况
I, uh, I don't typically roll out with UCs or stings. What's the deal?
突发♥情♥况有点多 可能会很危险
There's a lot going on, could get dangerous.
我需要有一名战术医疗员在场
I want a TEMS officer there.
以防有警员遭遇不测
In case it goes bad.
对你来说 这是一个
Look, it'll be a chance for you to catch
近距离了解特警队真实生活 如果你愿意尝试
what real SWAT's like, up close, if you're game.
当然了 算我一个
Of course. Count me in.
好 去找洪都 他会跟你讲一遍行动流程的
Okay, check in with Hondo, he'll run you through the op.
好吗
Okay?
金·瓦格纳吗
Kim Wagner?
我是安妮·凯
I'm Annie Kay.
谢谢你见我
Thanks for meeting with me.
是警♥察♥的老婆来找我
A cop's wife coming to talk to me.
应该说明我没有麻烦吧
Probably means I'm not in trouble, right?
没有
You're not.
我只是想问问能不能跟你聊聊瓦多·奥尔蒂斯
I was just hoping that I could talk to you about Eduardo Ortiz?
我很同情他的遭遇
It was rough what happened to him,
被关了起来
getting locked up like that.
我们只是朋友
We were just friends.
偶尔见见面
Hung out from time to time.
我知道那是六年前的事了
Look, I know it was six years ago...
但他说玛莉亚·洛扎诺被害那晚
but he claimed that he was with you
他和你在一起
the night of Maria Lozano's murder.
你可以证明他那晚不在现场
And that you could place him somewhere else that night.
你还记得那晚的事吗 还是说...
Do you remember that evening, or...?
就像你说的
Like you said,
六年了
six years.
已经过去很久了
That's a long time ago.
我知道你的生活跟那时相比发生了很多变化
Look, I know you had you had a different life back then.
两项重罪 持有毒品和贩毒未遂
Two felonies for possession with intent to distribute.
我丈夫猜测那晚奥尔蒂斯
My husband's guess is that Ortiz might have been trying
是准备在你手上购买♥♥毒品
to score drugs from you that night.
就当你说对了
Right. Well, let's say you're in the ballpark.
你应该能理解六年前我为什么不能出来作证了
Then you get why I couldn't come forward six years ago.
因为为奥尔蒂斯做不在场证明
Because going on record as Ortiz's alibi
会证实自己有罪
would've incriminated you.
我总得为自己考虑吧
I had to look out for me, you know?
很抱歉他被关起来了 但我又能怎么做
I feel bad he got locked up, but what was I gonna do?
那样坐牢的就是我了
I would've just been trading places with him.
你六年前可能犯下罪行的
You know, the statute of limitations is up
诉讼时效已经过了
on what you might've done six years ago,
现在站出来作证不会给自己带来麻烦
so coming forward now won't get you in trouble.
女士 你有什么意图 你想让我做什么
Uh, what's your deal, lady? What do you want from me?
这个不在场证明是真的
If the truth really backs his alibi,
我觉得你可以为他出庭作证了
then I think it's time you get on the record, make a statement.
然后呢
Then what happens?
我不是律师 所以我不能确定
I'm not a lawyer, so I can't say for certain,
但我知道这样做能还奥尔蒂斯公平
but I do know that you'll have done right by Ortiz.
你来就是为了这件事
Is that what you're here for?
因为你和你丈夫想还艾迪一个公平
'Cause you and your husband want to do right by Eddie?
我觉得应该这么做
Seems like a pretty good reason to me.
你不觉得吗
Don't you think?
谭
Tan.
以前在风化组的时候
Back on Vice,
你也这么想去做卧底吗
were you always this eager to go undercover?
是的
I was, yeah.
我还是挺怀念那份工作的
Part of me still misses the work.
在警♥察♥这条路上一路摸爬滚打
Coming up through the ranks,
我总是要格外努力
I always had to go the extra mile,
向所有人证明我无所不能
prove to everyone I could handle anything.
让自己脱颖而出的最佳方法就是无视危险
Best way to stand out meant embracing the danger.
不知什么时候 我发现我喜欢这样 想继续
At a certain point, I realized I liked it and wanted more of it.
但是现在的你已经不一样了
But that ain't who you are now.
特警队的训练让你丢掉了这个坏习惯
SWAT trained the bad habits out of you.
我本也是这么想的 但是艾丽...
I thought so, but Ally...
知道怎么让我着她的道
still knows how to get in my head,
激起了我想证明自己的欲望
make me think there's more to prove.
她知道怎么对你的胃口
She knows how to push the right buttons
因为她也喜欢冒险
because she likes taking risks, too.
可能也是为什么我们之前搭档那么默契
Probably why we made such a good team back in the day.
好吧 但现在的你
Okay. But who you were back then,
还和过去一样吗
is that the person you want to be now?
不
No.
我想成为一名出色的队员
I want to be a good teammate,
称职的丈夫
a good husband,
等到某一天 我还想成为一名优秀的父亲
and one day, uh, I want to be a good father.
那你需要专注 永远保持头脑清醒
Then you got to focus and get your head straight, permanent.
我们都是如此
We both do.
现在我们身上背负着很多责任
There's a lot riding on us now, man.
30D呼叫指挥官 我们正紧盯着洪都
30-David to Command, we got eyes on Hondo,
谭和艾丽的SUV
Tan and Ally in the SUV.
他们大约还有三分钟到达派科玛的碰头地点
They're about three minutes out from the Pacoima meetup location.
好 收到 迪肯
Okay, copy that, Deac.
感觉如何 被叫"指挥官"
How does that feel? Being referred to as "command"?
我可没打算习惯这个称呼
Yeah, well, I'm not planning on getting used to it.
你应该考虑考虑 很适合你
You should. It suits you.
看起来不像是
Doesn't seem like the kind of place
一个头目跟别人见面的地方
I'd picture a kingpin doing a meetup.
对 但这个人行事这么隐蔽
No, but this guy's underground so much,
或许他对露面的地点很谨慎
maybe he's cautious about where he pops up.
战术医疗员36呼叫指挥官 洪都 谭和艾丽
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表