剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
后来加入了海军陆战队
Joined the Marines instead.
后悔过吗
You ever regret not going for it?
我老爸梦想着我在格兰布林州立大学打球
My daddy's dream was to watch me play at Grambling.
但我很固执
But I was stubborn.
所以你选择做相反的事
So you chose to do the opposite.
差不多是吧
Something like that.
我很厉害 也许不是像你这样的五星级新人
I was good, though-- maybe not a five star recruit like you,
我可能也不会成为职业选手
and I probably wasn't gonna go pro.
但你也无从得知
But you never know.
说实话
I ain't gonna lie.
有时我忍♥不住会去想
Can't help but wonder sometimes.
你知道我一直想做什么吗
You know what I always wanted to be?
警♥察♥
A cop.
看来没人告诉你警♥察♥的薪水有多少
I guess nobody told you what they pay cops.
祝你一切顺利
Good luck with everything, man.
谢谢你 非常感谢
Thank you, man, appreciate it.
-好了 -加油
- All right. - Stay up.
在团队面前质疑我吗
Second-guessing me in front of the team?
不服从命令的典型范例
Textbook insubordination.
别找茬了 桑切斯
Give me a break, Sanchez.
我只是把我看到的告诉你
I was just passing along what I was seeing.
你说得倒是轻松 洪都
You're making this easy, Hondo.
第二回了
Strike two.
再有一次 你就要面临强制纪律听审了
One more, and you're looking at a mandatory disciplinary hearing.
记住
Just remember...
是你想要对着干的
you wanted to do this the hard way.
你会帮她吧
You're gonna help her, right?
我会竭尽所能
I'm going to do everything I can.
不 答应我你会帮她 老爸
No, promise me you'll help her, Dad.
莫莉 我发誓 我会帮她的
Molly, I swear it, I'll help her.
她是哪个年级的
What grade was she in?
我不知道 亲爱的
I... I don't know, sweetie.
但我知道她在天堂
But I do know she's in heaven.
我知道她的朋友在那 也许她爷爷奶奶
I know her friends are there, maybe her grandparents,
她的狗狗都在
her dog,
还有玩具可以玩
and toys to play with.
亲爱的 来
Okay, honey? Come here.
所以桑切斯接手这份工作
That's why Sanchez took this job
逼洪都辞职
to get Hondo to quit.
太恶心了
That's awful.
我们要想点办法
We got to do something.
桑切斯这么做有什么好处呢
What's in this for Sanchez?
你的猜想和我们一样
Your guess is as good as ours.
洪都怎么样了
How's Hondo holding up anyway?
还撑得住
He's hanging in there.
你和他们说了
I take it you filled them in?
抱歉 我们完全不知道
Sorry. We-we-we had no idea.
我们怎么能帮到你
What can we do to help?
我不知道我们能做什么
I don't know what we can do.
只有跟他耗着
Besides wait him out.
-我不想再耗下去了 -我也是
- I'm done waiting, man. - Yeah, so am I.
你已经为我们大家做了这么多
You've done so much for all of us.
我们是时候报恩了
It's time for us to return the favor.
你不必一个人面对这些事
You don't need to face this on your own.
所以大家都一致同意
So we're in agreement then.
我们把这个问题
We solve this problem...
彻底解决掉
once and for all.
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表