剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
first time I got a different vibe.
决定离开并不容易
Yeah, leaving wasn't an easy decision.
我加入的时候 我觉得我们很团结
See, when I joined, I felt like we were united,
就像是我们有着共同的信仰
like we had a common cause that I believed in.
我知道这是我的看法
You know, I-I know it's the opposite side of the coin,
但这和我记得当时
but a lot like I remember how you felt
你刚加入洛城警局时的感受很像
when you first joined the LAPD.
我想要带去积极的影响
I wanted to make a positive impact.
只是我以为身边其他警♥察♥也是这么想的
I just assumed that the other cops around me felt the same.
某个时候开始 黑豹党分♥裂♥了
Yeah. See, at one point the party spilt.
不同的分支 不同的目标
Different factions, different agenda.
没过多久我们就开始自相残杀
Wasn't long before we were killing each other.
我们本该反抗压♥迫♥
We were supposed to be fighting oppression,
与此相反 我们最后却在压♥迫♥自己人
instead we ended up oppressing ourselves.
这不是我加入的初衷
See, I didn't sign up for that.
所以我离开了
So I got out.
你后悔吗
Do you regret it?
有时会
Sometimes.
但我最大的遗憾
But my bigger regret...
就是组织的变化
is what happened to the organization.
我们有潜力做更多的事
We had the potential for so much more.
为某件事付出一切
Give your all to something
却发现它达不到应有的结果
only to see it fall short of what it should be.
我懂
I feel you.
所以我佩服你做的事 儿子
That's why I respect what you're doing, son.
我佩服你
I respect that,
虽然局里令你失望
even though the department is failing around you,
你依然有勇气让它变得更好
you still got the strength to try to make it even better.
时间会证明我是否做对了
Yeah, well, only time will tell if I got it right or not.
过程最重要 儿子
It's about the journey, son.
过程才是最重要的
It's always about the journey.
继续战斗吧
Keep fighting the good fight.
看来我们不止长得帅 还有更多的共同点
I guess we got more in common than just good looks?
是吧
I guess so.
晚安 儿子
Good night, son.
晚安 老爸
Good night, Pop.
卢卡 什么事
Hey, Luca, what's up?
你还在总部吗
You still at HQ?
我翻查了克纳里控股的
Yeah, I kind of went down a rabbit hole
公♥司♥旧档案
looking into old corporate filings for, Kinari Holdings.
我查到了
I managed to trace it all the way back
最初的公♥司♥
to the original incorporation.
你知道是谁创立这家公♥司♥的吗 查到名字吗
So you know who formed the company? You got a name?
某个叫罗德里戈·洛佩兹·德·塞古拉的人
Some guy, Rodrigo Lopez de Segura.
问题是
The only this is,
根本没人叫罗德里戈·洛佩兹·德·塞古拉
there is no Rodrigo Lopez de Segura,
至少还在世的没有
at least not living anyways.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我唯一能找到叫这个名字的人
The only dude I could find by that name
是一个十六世纪的人
lived in the 16th century.
他好像是国际象棋大♥师♥
Some kind of chess master.
他发明了一个著名的棋步
He invented a famous move called the...
西班牙开局
The Ruy Lopez opening.
你怎么知道
Yeah, how'd you know that?
我一直坐在这里自责
I've been sitting here kicking myself
没有早点发现这一点
for not seeing it sooner.
男爵的人出现在无家可归者的营地
The Baron's men showing up to the homeless camp,
朝我们火力全开
them beating us to the mill.
你利用我和我的队伍去追捕那些孩子
You used me and my team to hunt down those kids.
这是没有任何证据的严重指控
That's a serious accusation without any kind of proof.
但也不是否认
And that's not a denial.
人生只有一次 洪都
We get one life, Hondo.
有些人做他们必须做的
Some do as they must,
其他人做他们想做的事
others do as they please.
我选择后者
I choose the latter.
为了拿回你的黑钱 你宁愿杀害那些孩子
You were willing to kill those kids to get your dirty money back.
钱是身外之物
Money comes and goes.
但早在我加入黑豹党之前
But I've been building something in this community
我一直在为这个社区做了不少事
since before my time with the Panthers.
我所拥有的一切 包括手下的信任
Everything I have I've earned,
都是我应得的
including my people's trust.
也许你可以骗过他们 但骗不了我
You may have them fooled but not me.
只要行差踏错一步
It's only gonna take one mistake
洛城警局就会上门来找你
for the LAPD to come knocking on your door.
我会一直盯着你
And I'll be watching you.
那我只能小心谨慎了
I'll have to be very careful, then.
保重 警司
Take care, Sergeant.
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表