剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
到处都有可以为没有身份的人
Hey, there are churches all over
无偿提供帮助的教堂
that offer help to undocumented people at no cost.
还有别的办法
There are other ways.
他们需要一个了解她们的处境
They need someone who knows their situation,
能感同身受的人
lived through it.
-安全屋是她们最好的选择 -好吧
- That safe house is their best option. - All right.
这是你的钱 我无权干涉
Well, it's your money, I'm not gonna tell you how to spend it.
但如果这件事让你这样困扰
But if it's bothering you this much,
说明应该还有别的原因
something tells me there's more to the story.
这些女人将要经历
These women are going through the same thing
我姨妈海莲娜经历过的事
my Aunt Helena went through.
有些人只是想过上更好的生活
Some people just want a chance at a better life,
她们需要帮助方方面面的帮助
and they need all the help they can get.
我不知道你姨妈的经历
I didn't know your aunt's story.
但你知道我的
But you know mine.
很艰辛
It was rough.
要不是她 我也不会有今天
And without her, I wouldn't be where I am today.
我只是想把爱传递下去
I'm just trying to pay it forward.
你去看下米盖尔吧
Hey, why don't you go check on Miguel?
你不是上厕所吗
Taking a leak, huh?
这是不小心被一个埋在地下的装满钱的背包绊倒了吗
Stumbled upon a buried bag full of cash.
还真巧
What are the odds?
这是我的
This belongs to me.
是我埋在这的
I'm the one who buried it here.
这是我的钱
It's my money.
是你从贩毒集团里偷来
That you stole from the cartel.
不 每一分每一毛都是我赚来的
No. I earned it, all of it.
我真的很想相信你
I'm really trying to trust you here,
但你撒了一个接一个的谎
but it's one lie after the other.
隐瞒你的身份 你想来这个小镇的目的
About who you are, why you wanted to come to this town.
你根本不是来看风景或是喜欢的电影的场景的
This wasn't about sightseeing or some love of movies.
你是来拿现金的
This was about picking up cash.
走吧
Let's go.
这次旅行的真实目的
The real reason for this visit.
埋葬的宝藏
Buried treasure.
收获颇丰嘛 米盖尔
Nice find, Miguel.
我没有偷毒品集团的钱
I didn't steal from the cartel.
那他们为什么要杀了你
Then why are they trying to kill you?
因为我想跑路
Because I was trying to escape.
我告诉他们我要去洛杉矶谈生意
I told them I went to L.A. for business,
但我没按计划回家
and when I didn't return home as planned,
他们肯定知道我要跑了
I'm sure they realized I was running.
贩毒集团不会留下活口的
The cartel does not let you leave alive.
所以 我们成了你的安全通道了
So, we were your safe passage to Vegas.
跑走有什么好处
What's there for you?
希望能开启新的生活
Hopefully the first stop in a new life.
一个没有暴♥力♥和流血的生活
One without violence and bloodshed.
这就是你的逃生计划
That's your escape plan?
里面还有什么
What else is in there?
我的保险
My insurance policy.
毒贩生意的信息
Information on the cartel's business.
所有信息都在上面了
Everything is on there.
你逃走之后 想用这个作为筹码
After you escaped, you were trying to use this as leverage?
威胁他们如果来找你麻烦
Threaten to release this information
-就把信息公开 -对
- if the cartel ever came after you? - Yes.
你应该一开始就告诉我们
You should've told us from the beginning.
在我老家 很多警♥察♥都为毒贩工作
Back home a lot of the police work for the cartel.
比起毒枭 你一定更怕黑警吧
I'm sure you're more afraid of them than the narcos.
如果是在墨西哥 警♥察♥会拿走钱
If we were in Mexico, you would just take the money
再把我交给毒贩
and hand me over to the cartel.
我们不是黑警 米盖尔
Well, we're not, Miguel.
你得信任我们
You need to trust us.
信任是双方的事
But it's got to work both ways.
你们说得对
You're right.
-不好 -怎么了
- Oh, no. - What?
他们来了
They're coming.
监控最后一次拍到迪肯的车
Last place Deacon's SUV
是在两小时前 巴斯托处
hit traffic cams was in Barstow two hours ago.
他们本应继续行驶105千米后到达贝克
They should have hit Baker 65 miles later,
但一直没出现
but they never showed.
这就说明
Means they fell off the radar
他们是在巴斯托和贝克之间某地失踪
somewhere between Barstow and Baker.
这片沙漠很大
That's a hell of a lot of sand.
其他寻找他们的单位进展如何
What's going on with the other agencies looking for 'em?
一无所获 加州高速巡逻队和当地警长
So far, nothing. CHP and the local sheriff
在这片区域派遣了许多小队
only have so many units assigned to the area.
调查结果出来了 是迪肯的客户
The deep dive came back on Deacon's client--
米盖尔·维莱斯 墨西哥籍
Miguel Velez, a Mexican national,
怀疑他在科里多贩毒组织担任会计
suspected accountant for the Corrido drug cartel
已经十年之久
going back ten years.
科里多组织的很多枪手
A lot of the Corrido's gunmen were
都曾是墨西哥特种部队的
in the Mexican Special Forces.
如果是他们在追杀迪肯和克里斯
If that's who's going after Deacon and Chris,
他们将可能面对有史以来
they may be up against some of the best-trained sicarios
最训练有素的杀手
in the game.
我们可以坐直升机
We can take a chop up there,
自己去搜查
do our own grid search,
但是这块区域太大了
but this is too much ground to cover.
我们得先缩小搜索范围
We need a better idea of where they are first.
欧文说 迪肯提到过绕道欣赏风景
Owen said that Deacon mentioned a sightseeing detour.
我们得查找另一条路线
We got to look at alternate routes--
偏僻小道 防火林道和未分类县道
byways, fire roads and UCRs.
他们可能不在其他单位搜索的路线上
They might not be someplace other agencies are gonna look.
得靠我们了
It's on us.
我能问你件事吗
Can I ask you something?
你在这种情况下会想到什么
What do you think about in situations like this?
你会想到自己的家人吗
Do you think about your family?
你叔叔沙佐
Uh, your tío Sarzo
和你姨妈海莲娜
and your tía Helena?
会
Yes.
你想过如果这办法没用的下场吗
Do you think what would happen if this doesn't work?
如果躲起来布置陷阱没用的话
If staying hidden and the traps don't do the trick,
总还有别的办法
there's always other actions we can take.
永不言败
Failure is not an option.
你会想到你的家人...
You think about your family...
想到他们失去你后会怎么样吗
and what they would do without you?
不能这么想
Can't think about that.
我不会去想最差的结果
Worst case scenario doesn't work for me.
你在哪 警官
Where are you, Officer?
你把米盖尔藏在哪
Where are you keeping Miguel?
无论你藏在哪 都必死无疑
Where are you hiding, dead man?
把尸体搬走
你有足够的弹♥药♥吗
Do you have enough ammunition?
得看其他人带来多少火力了
Depends on how much firepower the other guys bring.
听着 我很抱歉
Look, I'm sorry
将你们两人牵扯进来
that I got you two involved in all of this.
也许 你真的只是想做正确的事
Maybe you really were just trying to do the right thing.
有人来了 总共六个
We've got company, total of six men.
最多还有五分钟到
We have five minutes, tops.
你还好吗
Hey. You good?
没事 私人安保本应
Yeah, it's just, private security was supposed to be
是份很安全的工作 只是
the safer job. It's just...
你想到了安妮和孩子们
You're thinking about Annie and the kids.
对
Yeah.
要是我不在了他们得多痛苦
Knowing how much pain they'd be in if I was gone.
-你不能想这些 -忍♥不住
- You can't think about it. - Can't help it.
在这种时候 我想
I mean, it's times like this, I wish...
你很幸运 你 你没有
You're lucky. You-You're-you're not...
你了无牵挂
you're not attached.
不好说
I don't know about that.
我也想像你一样 有能牵挂的人
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表