剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
It's been a while since I've seen this old bird.
各位听好 多亏斯特里特 我们知道
All right, listen up. Thanks to Street,
机上有三名罪犯 分布在三个区域
we know that there are three hijackers, covering these areas.
分别是驾驶舱 头等舱和主机舱
Here, here and here.
斯特里特和厄巴诺法警当前困在头等舱
Street and Marshal Urbano are being held in first class.
我们的任务就是同时制♥服♥这三名罪犯
Our objective is to neutralize all three targets simultaneously.
任何一名罪犯逃脱
Any of the hijackers gets tipped off,
倒霉的就是斯特里特
Street pays the price.
加洛韦降落时能看到机场全景
Galloway will have a view of the whole airport as he lands.
怎么才能不动声色地靠近
How are we approaching without being seen?
这些是加洛韦想要的汽车
These are the vehicles that Galloway's expecting
届时会停在停机坪 所以克里斯和谭
to see on the tarmac. So, Chris and Tan,
你俩藏在客梯车
you'll stow in the stair car.
卢卡当卧底 开客梯车
Luca, you tow it in, undercover.
迪肯和我藏在加油车里抵达现场
Deacon and I will arrive under the fuel truck,
加油车由地勤驾驶
driven by the real grounds crew.
那贝丝·加洛韦怎么办
What about Beth Galloway?
车辆一到就让贝丝下车
Beth will be dropped off as soon as the vehicles are in place.
我们都按兵不动
We hold our positions
直到人♥质♥全部下机 贝丝上飞机
until the hostages have deplaned and Beth is on board.
她登机后 四下无人
Once she's inside, the coast is clear.
正好给我们一点时间从掩蔽处出来
That leaves us a small window to come out from cover,
各就各位 然后攻入
get into position, and then breach.
我们打算直接切入
All right, we're gonna begin with a direct approach.
走前舱门和后舱门
We'll use the forward and the aft doors.
不过 真实的飞机上 这两个门
Now, the real plane, obviously,
会离地十英尺
those will be ten feet off the ground.
卢卡 克里斯和谭 你们从楼梯上走前门
Luca, Chris and Tan, you're gonna take the front via the stairs.
我和洪都负责后舱门
Hondo and I will take the rear,
坐加油车到机舱门附近
using the fuel tanker to reach the door.
我们要尽可能的真实还原
And we want this to feel as real as possible,
我们让特警新兵扮演一下劫机者
so meet the hijackers, our current crop of SWAT recruits.
红色的是劫机者 蓝色的是斯特里特
Now, the bad guys are in red, street's in blue.
现在 加洛韦会一直盯着斯特里特
Now, Galloway will target him
直到他察觉到有异样
as soon as he realizes something's up,
我们要不惜一切 保护他
so we protect blue at all costs.
我就坐着就行吧
So all I got to do is sit here?
暂时先这样 每一轮之后会让你们换角色
For now. After each run, I want you to switch roles.
让我们出其不意 这样更好
Don't be afraid to throw us a curveball or two.
让我们一直保持谨慎
Keep us on our toes.
我们绝不会客气的
We won't make it easy on you guys.
好 开始 时间紧迫
All right, let's move. Tac up. Clock's ticking.
人♥质♥和厄巴诺已下机
Hostages and Urbano are off the plane.
贝丝·加洛韦已上飞机
Beth Galloway is on board.
前门关闭 演练开始
Front doors are closed. Now.
听我倒计时 三 二 一 行动
On my count. Three, two, one, go.
一名罪犯已击毙
One hijacker down.
驾驶舱
Cockpit!
斯特里特倒地
Street's down.
袭击驾驶舱和掩护克里斯我兼顾不了
I can't cover the cockpit and cover Chris.
我们得重新想个计划对付驾驶舱的劫机犯
We need to plan for a hijacker in the cockpit
以防他准备再次起飞
prepping for takeoff.
谭这任务交给你了
Tan, that's your responsibility, starting now.
我们再来一次
Let's do it again.
三 二 一 行动
Three, two, one, go.
驾驶舱搞定
Cockpit's clear.
克里斯出局
Chris out.
他们换了位置
Damn it. They changed positions,
检查驾驶舱时 我有盲区
and I'm blind if I'm checking the cockpit.
那我们需要在破门前
Then we need to know whether or not someone
就知道那里面是否有人
is in there before we breach.
都出去吧
Everyone outside.
我们回画板那里
We're going back to the drawing board.
你还好吗
How you doing?
跟大家差不多吧
About as well as everyone else.
法警怎么样
How's the Marshal?
看起来不太好
He's not looking too good.
但我还没有看到
Yeah, but I haven't seen any white light
远处出现白光 所以...
in the distance either yet, so...
对不起
I'm sorry.
我就是觉得坐在这里好无助
I just feel so helpless here.
听我说
Listen,
你或许可以帮上忙 但这会很危险
there's something you might be able to do, but it's dangerous.
如果能对我们有帮助 那我就去
If it helps us, I'm in.
后厨房♥里有一把电枪
There's a stun gun in the rear galley.
就在我包里
It's in my bag.
我登机的时候你有注意到吗
Did you get a look at it when I brought it on?
嗯 我记得
Yeah, I remember it.
特警队大人物的包必须存放在
Mr. SWAT Big Shot had to have his bag kept away
远离其他乘客的地方
from the rest of the passengers.
乘客们在抱怨 他们要上厕所
The passengers are complaining. They need to use the bathroom.
关我什么事
Don't care.
听我指挥
Follow my lead.
接下来谁先开口就拿来杀鸡儆猴
Make an example of the next person who speaks up.
懂了吗
Got it?
喂喂喂 救命
Hey, hey, hey. Help!
-他心脏病发了 -老天爷
- He's having a heart attack! - Oh, my God.
加洛韦
Galloway!
他需要除颤器 后机舱里有一副
He needs a defibrillator. There's one in the back.
去吧
Go.
喂喂 没事的 兄弟 呼吸
Hey, hey. You're good, buddy. Hey, just breathe.
放松 坚持住
Take it easy. Stay with me.
问题还是在驾驶舱 但要是把它封锁掉呢
The cockpit is still a problem, but what if we seal it off?
在我们解决掉其余的持枪歹徒之前
Anyone inside would be out of commission
里面的人什么都做不了
until we take out the rest of the gunmen.
好吧 那驾驶员们怎么办
Okay, what about the pilots?
加洛韦需要他们不是吗
Well, Galloway needs them, right?
只有他们能让他再次起飞
He's not gonna hurt the only people
加洛韦不会伤害他们的
that can get him back in the air.
再说 我们只需要几秒钟时间
Besides, all we need is a few extra seconds
来控制住其他歹徒
to neutralize the other hijackers.
好 我们的防暴盾牌正好合适
Okay, our riot shields could fit
能从飞机走廊一路抵到驾驶舱门前
down the hallway to the cockpit door,
但你挂在油罐车下面
but there's no way you could hold onto one
拿不了住盾牌
while hanging under that fuel truck.
急救车后部或许有位置可以放一个
The EMT might have room for one in the back of his wagon.
三
Three,
二 一
two, one,
上
go.
快跑 快跑 快跑
Go, go, go, go, go, go.
嫌疑犯倒地
Suspect down.
嫌犯 举起双手从驾驶舱出来
Suspect, come out of the cockpit with your hands up.
好 我们找到合适的战略了
All right, we found our sweet spot.
现在再演习一遍
Now we run it again,
然后再一遍 直到大家都熟练于心
and again, till we get it perfect.
我记得就在这里面
I know it's in here somewhere.
稍等我一下
Just... just give me a second.
她怎么要那么久
What's taking her so long?
有猫腻 把她带回来
Something's wrong. Bring her back here.
快去
Go.
够了
Enough!
我抓到她试图偷藏这个
I found her trying to pocket this.
这就是你的计划
This was your plan?
去拿这个
To get this?
然后呢
And then?
你犯了一个大错误 警官
You just made a big mistake, Officer.
什么情况 长官
What's up, Commander?
中西部空中交管在电♥话♥上
I got Midwest Regional ATC on the line.
加洛韦想跟你通话
Galloway wants to be patched through to you.
我是哈里森警司
This is Sergeant Harrelson.
我的要求都很合理 警司
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表