剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
请往这边走
I need you to walk this way.
往人行道的方向
Head to that sidewalk, please.
请大家远离车辆
Stay away from the cars, everyone.
-远离汽车 -过来这边 过来这边
- Away from the cars. - Over here, over here.
从我右边走 大家走起来
This side of me. Folks, keep moving.
20D 第二排安全 正在前往第三排
20-David. Row two is clear. Moving to row three.
等等 谭
Hold on. Tan.
我好像找到了
Think I found the car.
-离开这辆车 -先生
- Step away from the vehicle. - Sir,
为了您的自身安全 请走到街上去 走
we need you to get out on the street for your own safety. Move.
临时牌照
Dealer plates.
不是这辆 重复 不是这辆
Wrong car. Repeat, wrong car.
请往那边撤离
Go out that way.
往街道方向走
Head out towards the street.
炸♥弹♥ 楼里有一颗炸♥弹♥
Bomb! There's a bomb inside the building!
-快点 -快走 快走
- Come on. - Go, go, go, go.
找到目标
I found the target!
银色轿车
Silver sedan.
车牌号♥没错 先生 站住 等一下
It's the right plate. Sir! Stop! Wait!
不要发动那辆轿车
Do not start that car!
先生 先生
Sir, sir.
-睁开眼睛 看着我 -什么
- Open your eyes. Look at me. - What?
我 我听不见
I... I can't hear you.
刚才发生了爆♥炸♥
There was an explosion.
你之前的一位委托人越狱了
One of your former clients escaped from prison.
他叫乔伊·巴拉塔
Joey Baratta.
-我们认为他是出来寻仇的 -谁
- We think he's out for revenge. - Who?
我从来没接手过叫巴拉塔的人
I never had a client named Baratta.
他为什么要这样对我
Why would he do this to me?
受害人录完口供了
The victim finish giving his statement?
他为一些硬核罪犯辩护过
He's represented some hardcore criminals,
巴拉塔不在其列
just not Baratta.
那巴拉塔为什么炸了他的车
So why'd Baratta blow up his car?
-这说不通 -会有原因的
- It doesn't make sense. - It will.
继续找吧
Just keep digging.
卡明斯基还是在外头利用炸♥弹♥技术跟人搭讪吗
Kaminski still chatting it up out there with the bomb techs?
当然了
Of course he is.
能有一天不用写烟花鞭炮引述
Just thrilled to have a day off
真是令人激动
from writing fireworks citations.
卡明斯基跟他有什么过节吗
What's his issue with Kaminski?
你别往外说
Just between you and me?
在警校期间卡明斯基和希克斯的老婆小芭约会过
Kaminski dated Hicks's wife Barb during the Academy days.
希克斯正是这样认识小芭的
It's actually how Hicks met Barb.
所以希克斯是"挖墙脚"老炮
So, Hicks was the O.G. Mr. "Steal Your Girl"?
谁想得到呢
Never would've thought.
这事是怎么变成宿怨的
How'd it become lifelong beef?
小芭生病之前几年
A few years before Barb got sick,
她跟希克斯经历了一段艰难时期
she and Hicks went through a rough patch.
我猜那时候卡明斯基又找上了她
I'd guess Kaminski cozied back up to her,
差点毁了希克斯的婚姻
nearly wrecked Hicks's marriage,
在小芭葬礼前夜 整件事发酵了
and it all blew up the night before Barb's funeral.
-发生了什么 -卡明斯基去参加守灵
- What happened? - Kaminski showed up to her wake,
然后希克斯大发雷霆
and Hicks just went off.
我记得当时他们差点打起来
The way I remember it, it almost ended in blows.
我准备搭车回总部
Gonna hitch a ride back to HQ.
克里斯把SUV开走了
Chris took the SUV.
迪肯 她怎么样
Deacon, how's she doing?
我看还行 你懂的 她是克里斯嘛
Uh, good, I think. You know, she's... she's Chris.
我知道她最近花很多时间
I know she's been spending a lot of time
帮助安全屋里的姑娘们
at that safe house helping out the girls there.
她可能手头的事太多了一点
She might be juggling one ball too many.
帮我看着点她好吗
Help me keep an eye on her, all right?
当然了 有尼歇尔的消息了吗
Yeah. 'Course. Any word from Nichelle yet?
抱歉 也不知道我问这个干嘛
I'm sorry. I don't know why I asked that.
有消息的话你早说了
You would've said something.
我都经历了四次了 你应该觉得我应该懂
You'd think I'd know that, having been through it four times.
别担心 迪肯
Don't even sweat it, Deac.
领养代理人现在说不定正在陪尼歇尔
Adoption reps are probably walking Nichelle
处理各种事情呢 她有空了会打给我的
through 100 things right now. She'll call me when she can.
你是不是觉得有点被忽略了
You feeling a little left out of the process, huh?
我以为我不会有这种感觉的 但的确
You know, I didn't think I would, but yeah.
我知道签领养文书的人不是我 但
I know it won't be my signature on the adoption papers, but...
她对我很重要 所以这个孩子也会对我很重要
Nichelle's important to me, which means this kid will be, too.
如果巴拉塔越狱不是为了来复仇呢
What if Baratta's not out for revenge?
他还能是为了什么
Why else do you think he'd do this?
我还不太确定
I'm not sure yet.
或许答案在那所监狱里
Maybe the answer's back in that prison.
玛尔塔 我很高兴你来了
Marta, I'm glad you came.
我时间不多 所以请听我说
I only have a minute, so please listen to me.
你必须出席今天的庇护听证会
You have to show up to your asylum hearing today.
你一定得对他们说实话
You got to tell them the truth about
告诉他们你在萨尔瓦多的遭遇 为什么害怕回去
what you suffered in El Salvador and why you fear going back.
这是让他们同意你留在这个国家的唯一办法
It's the only way they're gonna let you stay in this country.
你明白吗
Do you understand?
皮纳妈妈说把这个给你
Mama Pina said to give you this.
我...
I, uh...
我把在那里和那几个男人的事写了下来
I wrote what happened to me in the city, with the men.
他们是怎么侵犯了我
How they used me, how...
还说一定会找到我
they said they will find me
把我大卸八块扔去喂狗
and cut me to pieces and feed me to the dogs.
我全都写下来了
I-I wrote it all in here.
我很抱歉 玛尔塔 确实很可怕
I'm so sorry, Marta. It's awful.
很高兴你把这些都写进了日记里
I'm glad you're writing in a journal.
有时候这也是种疗愈
Sometimes it's part of healing.
我也是这样
I know it was for me, too.
我是用西班牙语写的 没关系吧
Is it okay I wrote it in Spanish?
日记吗 你是指什么
The journal? What do you mean?
你可以把我写的交给法庭
You can give the court my story.
书面陈述没有用
It can't be a written statement.
-你得说出你的经历... -不 我不要 这 这...
- You have to talk about what happened... - No! I won't. It-it-it...
这也太...
It makes me too...
这是唯一能让他们批准
It's the only way they're gonna give you
你在这里政♥治♥避难的机会
a shot at being granted asylum.
我觉得我做不到 克里斯
I do not think I can do it, Chris.
要是我等会陪你一起去呢
What if I go with you later?
当你在他们面前说不出话时
When you're in front of them, and you feel like you can't speak,
可以看着我 我们一起克服
you can just look at me, and we'll get through it.
迪肯 过来看看烧的那堆东西最底下发现了什么
Deac, look what was scraped off the bottom of that oven.
一个银行账户的后六位
It's the last six digits of a bank account.
一定是鲁索用偷来的身份证为巴拉塔开的一个账户
Russo must've opened it for Baratta with a stolen I.D.
你看 今早一笔五万的存款存入了该账户
And check it out. A $50,000 deposit hit the account earlier today.
是开曼群岛上的某个人汇入的
It was wired from someone in the Caymans.
看
Oh, look at that.
刚刚有人又转入了五万
Somebody just deposited another 50 Gs.
这些汽车炸♥弹♥
These car bombs...
是给巴拉塔杀人的报酬
Baratta's getting paid to execute people.
不过是谁出的钱呢
Yeah, but who's paying him?
还有一个快死的人要这么多钱干什么
And what's a dying man need all this money for?
我是凯警司 请找典狱长
This is Sergeant David Kay calling for the warden.
鲍勃
Bob.
我有个问题要问你
Got a questionfor you.
就目前两起爆♥炸♥案来看
On both explosives so far,
巴拉塔是用改装过的适配软管
Baratta used a modified adapter hose
将爆♥炸♥装置和燃油管相连
to connect the device to the fuel line,
-所以我需要知道... -老实告诉我
- so what I need to know is... - Be honest with me.
这么多年前 你到底打的什么算盘
What was your endgame all those years ago?
你真的觉得小芭会跟你走吗
Did you really think Barb was gonna run off with you?
说实话吗
Be honest?
我确实有想过
Crossed my mind, yes.
我这辈子已经错过了几个人 鲍勃
I've burned a few bridges in my lifetime, Bob,
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表