剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
for attacking and terrorizing our citizens.
对你来说幸运的是
Fortunately for you,
诺瓦克先生是个慷慨的人
Se?or Novak is a generous man.
他会劝他的儿子和他的同事撤诉
He might persuade his son and his associates to drop their charges...
他“可能”会劝他们?
He might persuade them?
诺瓦克希望和你见一面
Novak would like to meet you.
中午你要去他的酒店和他吃饭
You're to join him for lunch at his hotel.
如果你不去
And if I'd rather not?
你就会被拘留并且被指控
Then you will be booked and charged.
这是你的选择
It's your choice.
你一定是那个风云人物
You must be the man of the hour.
而你一定是亚瑟·诺瓦克
And you must be Arthur Novak.
这附近一切问题的根源
The cause of all the problems around here.
在谈判中
In negotiations,
我们称之为“非正式”
we call that "a non-starter."
那这顿饭到底算什么?
Is that what this is?
谈判?但愿如此
A negotiation? I hope so.
但首先,你一定又累又饿
But first, you must be thirsty, starving.
请坐
Please, sit.
这里的酸橘汁腌鱼,你在别地找不到比这更好的
The ceviche here-- you won't find better anywhere.
他们用大蒜和辣椒油来烹饪
They use this garlic chili oil.
美味极了
Fantastic.
先生您贵姓?
Mister...?
哈里森。好,哈里森先生
Harrelson. Well, Mr. Harrelson,
你不知道在这里
don't you know that an invitation
请别人吃饭是一种有影响力的体现吧?
to eat and drink is a show of affection here?
我知道
I do.
这就是我拒绝的原因
That's why I'm declining.
你想谈谈,那就…谈谈
You wanted to talk, so... talk.
没有前戏?直接开门见山
No foreplay? Just down and dirty.
我明白
I understand.
不过太遗憾了
Shame, though.
听着,我因为莫须有的罪名而
Look, I've been sweating my ass off in jail
在监狱里汗流浃背,所以… 是捏造的?
on trumped-up charges, so...Trumped-up?
我的手下两个月不能走路
My employee won't walk for two months.
我试过用和平的方法让德尔菲娜离开
I tried to leave with Delfina peacefully.
你手下希望打一架,所以他就成那样了
Your employee wanted that fight, so that's what he got.
但是你早就知道了
But you already know that.
我告诉你我不知道的是:你的身份
I'll tell you what I don't know: who you are.
只是一个在他墨西哥的朋友家呆着
Just a guy staying
享受宁静的一介平民
at his friend's place in Mexico enjoying the peace and quiet.
至少在见到你儿子之前是这样
At least I was until I met your son.
我儿子
My son.
心地善良,但他的脾气
Heart's in the right place, but his temper...
像极了他那一无是处母亲,愿上帝让她安息
Like his no-good mother, God rest her soul.
你想从我这里得到什么?
What are you looking for from me?
得到?远离这一切?
Looking for? To walk away from all this?
我不想从你这得到任何东西
I don't want anything from you.
但当我看到有人伤害老人
But when I see someone harming an old man
并且威胁一位年轻的女士
and threatening a young woman,
我就不可能袖手旁观
I ain't about to walk away from that.
所以,你是个有救世主情结的人
So, you're a man with a savior complex.
生活中一定充满了压力吧
Must make life so stressful.
我不会怪你离开你的家
I don't blame you for running away from your home.
那你呢。亚瑟
And you, Arthur?
你到底是谁?
Who are you exactly?
我只是个欣赏美食的人
I'm just a man enjoying delicious food,
好的伙伴
good company
和壮观的景色。什么?
and a spectacular view.Yeah?
好吧,我了解到
Well, from what I read,
你的祖国爱尔兰不想让你回去
your home country of Ireland doesn't want to let you back in,
而乌克兰和斯洛伐克当局
and Ukrainian and Slovakian authorities
则很想抓到你
would love to get their hands on you.
我猜这就是你来墨西哥的原因
I'm guessing that's why you ended up in Mexico.
这儿没引渡条约
No extradition treaty.
你这小子真是个大忙人
You've been a busy boy.
别叫我“小子”。-但你蠢的是
Don't call me "boy." But you're a fool
只通过一个人的过去来评判他
to judge a man solely by his past.
而你真走运,我不会这么干
Lucky for you, I don't.
否则,你就会睡在那个牢房♥里
Otherwise, you'd be sleeping in that jail cell.
现在,选择权在你这
You have a choice to make.
你为什么不能放过那家人呢?
Why don't you just leave that family alone?
这样我就能回到一开始我要做的事,什么也不做。
That way I can go back to what I was doing-- nothing.
你还没听听我的提议,就开始反击了
You haven't even heard my offer, and already you're countering.
帮助我改善这个小镇的状况
Help me in the betterment of this little town.
和德尔菲娜和伊莎贝尔·雷耶斯
With Delfina and Isabel Reyes?
听起来他们很信任你
Sounds like they trust you.
如果有人能说服她们把地卖♥♥了,那个人就是你
If anyone can convince them to sell, it's you.
我儿子和我试过多次
My son and his friends have tried,
但无一例外,都失败了
but so far, they've only failed.
可能是因为雷耶斯母女
Maybe that's because the Reyes women
对卖♥♥地不感兴趣
aren't interested in selling.
如果你想让指控撤销
If you want the assault charges dropped,
你就让她们把地卖♥♥了
you will get them to sell.
我会给你提供便利的
I'll even make it easier for you.
告诉她们你说服了我
Tell them you convinced me
提高了十万美金的报价
to raise my offer by $100,000
来了结这所有的不愉快
to end all this unpleasantness.
你觉得你能做到吗
Think you can do that?
额外再给十万美元
DELFINA: $100,000 more?
他们可以把多余的钱塞进他们的…
They can take that extra money and shove it right up their...
好,听着,我知道这不是个理想的结果
Okay, look, look, I know this isn't ideal,
但是你所有的工人都走了
but with all your workers now gone...
你是想让我们放弃吗?
So you want us to give up?
听着,这个问题我没法给你们解决
Look, this is a problem I can't fix for you.
这也许是你们最好的选择了。当然不是
Maybe it's your best option. Absolutely not.
这是我们的家
This is our home.
爸爸从来都不打算卖♥♥掉它
Papi never would have sold.
丹尼尔是对的。不!
Daniel is right. No!
干杯
Cheers.
妈妈
Mami...
我的身体一直在疼
My body aches all the time.
因为手裂了我的手感觉像沙子一样
My hands feel like sand because they are so cracked.
而我躺在床上时大部分时间都在醒着
And I go to sleep only to spend most of the night awake.
我累了,米娅
I'm exhausted, mija.
我已经没有任何东西奉献给这片土地了
I don't have anything left in me to give to this land.
我们会接受他的条件
We will take his offer.
我不会让你接受的
I won't let you!
亲爱的,你没得选
It isn't your choice, mi amor.
资产是在我名下的
The property is in my name.
这就是你帮我们的主意?
Was that your idea of helping?
因为我帮了你们而在监狱呆了一上午
I just spent the morning in jail because I helped.
我知道
I know.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
别把这看成是你和他们的对抗
Don't look at this as you versus them.
这就是他们赢的方式
That's how they win.
我第一天和爸爸在地里劳作的时候,我只会抱怨
The first day I helped my father on the farm, I only complained.
然后他拿出了300比索,告诉我们他把钱埋了
So he pulled out 300 pesos, told me he'd bury it.
如果我在这一天的晚些时候找到钱
If I found it by the end of the day,
我不仅可以把钱留着
not only would I get to keep it,
我还不用工作了
but I wouldn't have to work again.
但我从来没找到
I never found it.
但是他抓了一把泥土放进我的手里
But then he rubbed soil into my hands.
摸起来又湿又粗糙
It felt wet, coarse.
他说,钱是暂时的
He said, "Money is fleeting,
但这片土地永远不会消失
but this land will never leave."
德尔菲娜
Delfina,
我觉得我们应该找个人谈谈
I think there's someone we should talk to
你父亲和加布里埃尔钻井那天的事
about the day your dad and Gabriel were drilling.
嘿,嘿,先生
Hey, hey, se?or.
问问他在你父亲去世那天
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表