剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
Then maybe it is.
克里斯 你是特警队最优秀的警官之一
Chris, you are one hell of a SWAT officer,
主要原因就是你有一颗善良的心
and the main reason is 'cause you got a heart.
正因为此 我知道你就是
That's why I know you're the best person
接替皮纳妈妈的最佳人选
to carry on Mama Pina's work.
而对特警队来说
And as far as SWAT goes,
你留下的传承
you are leaving behind a legacy here
应该让你无比自豪
that you can be damn proud of.
今年反恐特警队警校毕业了两名女队员
Two women graduated SWAT academy this year
都是因为她们在追随你的脚步
because they followed in your footsteps.
我一直都把这里当成我的家
This has been home for so long.
以后也一直会是你的家
This will always be your home.
过来
Come here.
我觉得它被打够了
I think he's done.
只是听从你的劝告
Just taking your advice.
你听到什么关于那人的消息吗
You hear anything about that guy?
-我击中那个 -没有
- The one I shot? - No.
如果听到 我会马上告诉你
Let you know as soon as I do.
卡布雷拉
Hey, Cabrera.
你没事吧
You doing okay?
我不知道
I don't know.
其他人看起来都很应付自如
Everyone else seems so squared away,
但我的脑袋一直很混乱
but my head won't stop buzzing.
每个人应对这份工作带来的压力的方式都不一样
Well, everyone deals with the pressure of this job differently.
打拳排解肾上腺素是一回事
I mean, working it out, the adrenaline is one thing,
排解自己的心魔
working out what's inside your head, that's,
那又是另一回事
something entirely different.
但如果不解决
But if you don't,
如果避而不谈 你就会麻烦了
if you lock it in, that's-that's gonna get you into trouble.
相信我 很多优秀的特警队警官
Trust me. Lot of good SWAT officers,
他们之所以崩溃是因为他们没找到方法
they break down 'cause they haven't figured out
去消化这些压力
how to process things.
那你是怎么做的
How do you do that, though?
最好的办法就是说出来
Best way is to talk it out.
我们可以去看温蒂医生
You know, Dr. Wendy's available to us.
很多警官说她能帮到我们
A lot of officers say that she helps.
这包括你吗
Does that include you?
虽说温蒂医生很好 但是...
Let's just say Dr. Wendy's great, but...
我发现别的办法♥会♥更适合我一点
I found something that works a little better for me.
大卫 很高兴见到你
David, good to see you.
杰克神父 很高兴见到你
Father Jack, nice to see you.
给你介绍我的一位朋友
Like you to meet a friend of mine.
这是亚历克西斯·卡布雷拉
This is Alexis Cabrera.
她刚加入特警队
She's new to SWAT.
亚历克西斯 很高兴认识你
Alexis, nice to meet you.
幸会
You, too.
神父 你现在有空吗
Father, do you have five minutes?
当然 当然 请进
Of course. Of course. Come on in.
你怎么来了
Hey. What you doing here?
我来找洪都说点事
I just came by to talk to Hondo about something.
-你没事吧 -没事
- You okay? - Yeah.
-我只是... -什么
- I just... - What...
我
I...
我刚刚辞了特警队的工作
I just quit SWAT.
什么
What?
我要接手皮纳妈妈的安全屋
I'm gonna, I'm gonna take over the safe house from Mama Pina.
说来话长 晚点告诉你
It's-it's a long story. I-I'll tell you later.
什... 你要走了 要离开特警队吗
Wh... You're-you're leaving? You're leaving SWAT?
两周后 是的
In two weeks, yeah.
我都...
I didn't...
我都不知道你想走
I didn't even know that you were thinking about this.
我一直...
I've been...
我几个月来都没好好休息过
I've been restless for months.
我是说...
I mean...
没有你 这里一切都不一样了
it's not gonna be the same without you.
不用说
Obviously.
说巧不巧
Hey, this is, this is so weird.
我正好要找你
I was just coming to see you.
我有事想和你说
I-I wanted to talk to you about something.
但是现在感觉时机不对
And now this feels like crazy timing.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我是要告诉你我希望我们
I was coming to tell you that I want us
尽力把事情弄好
to just do whatever we have to do to make things work.
我希望我们能在一起
I want us to be together.
但是现在你要离开特警队
And now, now that you're leaving SWAT,
我们就可以在一起了
we can be.
那个空姐怎么办
What about, what about the flight attendant?
空姐 什么
Flight... What?
不是吧
Really?
应该给我们一次机会
We deserve a chance.
在一起
Us.
这不是我们一直在期待的事吗
Isn't this what we've been waiting for?
我辞去特警队的工作不是为了你
I didn't quit SWAT for you.
而是为了我自己
I quit for me.
对不起 我只是...
I'm sorry. I-I-I just...
我只是觉得我们不适合
I just, I just don't think we're meant to be.
如果要在一起 早就在一起了
If it was gonna happen, it would've,
现在就在一起了
it would've happened by now.
是你不让我们在一起 因为这份工作
You're the one that didn't let it happen because of the job,
但现在你辞了这份工作
but now you're quitting that job.
你却说现在太迟了吗
N-Now you're saying that it's too late?
我不明白
I-I don't understand.
事实就是这样
It's just the truth, okay?
-事实 -对
- Truth? - Yeah.
你想说说事实吗
You want to talk about truth?
-告诉我你不爱我 -天呐
- Tell me you don't love me. - My God.
克里斯 告诉我你不爱我
Chris, hey, tell me you don't love me.
说出来
Just say it.
看着我的眼睛 看着我
Look me in the eyes. Look at me.
告诉我你不爱我
Tell me you don't love me.
-我说不出来 -为什么
- I can't, I can't do this. - Why not?
我说不出来
I can't do this.
-说不出 -克里斯 为什么 为什么
- I can't... - Chris. Why? Why? Why?
-我现在不能说 -为什么
- I can't do this right now. - Why?
为什么
Why?
好吧
Okay.
那就这样吧
You know what? I'm done.
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表