剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
And him?
也放他走
Yes, him, too.
你要做什么 米盖尔
What are you doing, Miguel?
做我必须要做的事
What I have to.
我已经在你们手上了
You have me,
放她走 把他们全放了
now let her go, let them all go.
你从我这里盗取了信息
You stole information from me.
-告诉我信息在哪 -在一个安全的地方
- Tell me where it is. - It's somewhere safe.
但如果我出了什么事
But if anything happens to me,
信息会发送至美国相关当局
that information will be sent to the American authorities.
你骗人
You lie.
把东西交给我
Give it to me.
我没有东西可以交
I don't have anything to give.
说好了一换二
The deal is me for them.
说没说好是我说了算
Then I'm changing the deal.
交出来 不然她就要死
Give it to me, or she dies.
交出来
不然她就要死
很高兴见到你
Good to see you.
我们已经尽快赶到了
Got here as fast as we could.
过来
Come here.
你没事吧 米盖尔
Are you all right, Miguel?
现在没事了 谢谢你
I am now, thank you.
来 我扶你
Come on, I got you.
好枪法
Nice shot!
我在哪见过这个枪法呢
Now, where have I seen that move before?
原来是你
Yeah, you.
谢谢
Thank you.
希望没给你舔太多麻烦
I hope it wasn't too much a bother.
别这么说 不麻烦 你知道的
Come on, it's no bother, man. You know that.
我们是一家人
It's a family thing.
嗯
Yeah.
和联邦政♥府♥合作
You work with federal authorities,
他们就会配合你
they'll work with you.
也许有了你手上的信息
Maybe with the information you have,
你就能彻底捣破贩毒集团了
you'll be able to bust the cartel for good,
拯救更多人
save more lives.
然后政♥府♥就成了你的保险
And then the authorities become your insurance policy,
无论你选择去哪 都会保护你和你家人安全
keeping you and your family safe wherever you choose to go.
这个条件不错
It's a good deal.
谢谢
Thank you.
我会让洛城警方去接你的妻子儿子
I'll have the, Las Vegas PD pick up your wife and son.
把他们带回我们总部
Bring 'em back to our headquarters.
上帝保佑你
God bless you.
愿他保佑我们俩
May He bless us both.
还有你克里斯 谢谢你
And you, Chris... thank you.
不客气
我会保证欧文知道
I'll make sure Owen knows
要给你加班时间和危险津贴
that you earned your OT and hazard pay today.
感谢
Appreciate that.
希望能帮到你
Hopefully it helps.
这是对安全屋的宝贵贡献
A worthwhile contribution to the safe house.
你也觉得值得吗
You think it's worthwhile?
你觉得值得我就觉得
I do if you do.
我知道有些人无法控制自己的处境
I know that some people can't control their circumstances.
为了生存我们必须做一些事
We all do what we have to do to survive.
很高兴你这么想
I'm glad you feel that way.
还有一件事
One other thing.
你已经会留下一笔巨大的遗产了
You are going to leave behind one hell of a legacy, already.
真的 独一无二
Really, second to none.
你处理事情的方式
You handled your business out here.
我为你俩感到骄傲
I'm proud of you two.
直升机会送你们回家的
Y'all got a seat on the chopper going home.
我们三人搭顺风车去洛杉矶
Three of us will catch a rideback to L.A.
很好
Sounds good.
走吧
Come on.
各位
Hey, fellas?
帮个忙 别走小路
Do yourselves a favor, stay on the main road.
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表