剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
有没有想过离开特警队后的生活
Given any thought to life beyond SWAT?
没有 完全没有过
No, can't say that I have.
好吧 直话直说
All right, straight up.
我真的很想帮你
I'm trying real hard to do you a favor here.
现在你是在帮我
Is that what we're calling it now?
有很多方法能在这场游戏中保持领先
There are ways to get ahead in this game.
握握右手 你拍拍右背
Shake the right hands, you pat the right back.
你得继续投骰子向上攀登
You get to keep rolling the dice and moving on up the ladder.
可你我行我素
You played by your own rules.
把家事公之于众
You know, you broke the blue code
触碰了底限
by going public with family business,
你输了
and you lost.
警♥察♥委员会会让你痛不欲生的
The Commission's gonna make your life miserable.
我只是个开始
I'm just the start.
还是早迪奥退休
So take early retirement.
找个不错的安保工作
Get a nice little security gig.
虽然我很喜欢留在这好好听听
You know, as much as I'd love to stay here and listen
你给我的职业建议
to your career advice,
但还有地方需要我
I got somewhere to be.
洪都
Hond...
人♥民♥有权利保护自己
People have a right to defend themselves.
阻止一个持枪的坏人的最佳方式
The best way to stop a bad guy with a gun
就是好人也拿枪
is a good guy with a gun.
安妮说每个频道都在放着这个
Annie says it's playing on every channel.
这套"好人要拿枪"的论点让我有点气不打一处来
The whole "Good guy with a gun" argument makes me mad.
看看那个安德莉亚的下场
I mean, look what happened to that woman Andrea.
她想用枪对付坏人
She tried to take on a bad guy with a gun,
结果被一颗子弹射穿了胸膛
and got a bullet through her chest.
她余生可能都只能
She'll probably be eating through a tube
用管子进食了
for the rest of her life.
但如果她没有武器开那一枪
Yeah, and if she hadn't been armed and taken that shot,
阿诺德可能会杀了演播厅所有人
Arnold might have killed everyone in that studio.
你来这干什么
What are you doing here?
你没回我的信息
Well, you didn't respond to my messages.
我正忙着捉拿两名活动枪手
I'm busy hunting down two active shooters.
我大老远跑来一趟就是为了跟你说句话
Well, I came all the way down here just to speak to you.
可以借一步说话吗
Do you mind?
你没问题吗
You good?
我想知道你有没有兴趣
I wanted to know if you'd be interested
来参加今天下午的节目
in coming on the show this afternoon.
我们的观众都是超级粉丝
Our viewers are big, big fans,
你自己也吸粉不少
and you got yourself quite a following already.
热门话题 #热辣特警队女警
And a hashtag: #HotSwatCop.
人们想进一步了解
You know, people want to know more
救了我们一命的警员
about the officer who saved our butts.
行动的不只我一个
I didn't do it alone.
是 但你是一名女警
Yeah, but you're a woman.
人们喜欢这个 很不一样
People like that. It's different.
你穿制♥服♥的样子也很美
You look great in that uniform, too.
你真的应该好好利用下这转瞬即逝的名气
You should really move these five minutes of fame into something.
这样的机会可不是天天都有
I mean, these opportunities don't come around too often.
不了 谢谢
No, thanks.
你确定吗
You sure?
我觉得你特别适合作为持枪权利的代言人
I think you'd make a perfect spokesperson for gun rights.
观众想听到制♥服♥人员的发声
People want to hear from law enforcement.
多数警♥察♥支持第二修正案
Most cops believe in the second amendment,
但他们也支持合理的枪♥支♥管控法案
but they also believe in sensible gun control laws.
想知道为什么吗
You want to know why?
因为很多时候 那些枪口都是对准我们的
'Cause a lot of the times those guns are aimed at us.
那就来节目聊聊这个
Well, come on the show and talk about that, then.
你有自己的观点 观众很想听
You've got a point of view. People want to hear it.
你只是在中间煽风点火
All you're doing is stirring things up,
贩卖♥♥虚假的愤怒来赚快钱
selling fake outrage to make a quick buck.
你要这么想我也没办法
I'm sorry you feel that way.
很多人都不这么认为
A lot of people think differently.
他们想看我们质疑现状
You know, they want to see us challenge the status quo and...
然后怎么样
And what--
在直播间相互射杀
shoot each other on live TV?
你没死已经是三生有幸了
You're lucky no one died today.
我觉得你现在有点感情用事
I can see that you're a little emotional right now,
这是我的名片
so here's my card...
改变主意可以找我
in case you change your mind.
我觉得...
I think that...
失陪一下
Oh, excuse me.
我收到你的信息了
I got your message.
抱歉在你上班的时候叫你过来
Sorry to pull you away from work.
没有
No, you didn't.
我在待命 什么事
I'm on call. What's going on?
我想把你介绍给几个朋友认识
I wanted you to meet some folks.
好 谁
Okay. Who?
几位社区活动家
Some community activists.
来吧 他们又不咬人
Come on, they won't bite.
他们真的很想认识你
They really want to meet you.
宝贝 我还穿着制♥服♥呢
Babe, I'm in uniform.
他们知道有洛城警局的人要来吗
They know the LAPD's dropping by?
他们在报纸上看了你的事情
They read about you in the paper.
你的所作所为 向当权之人说真话
What you did-- speaking truth to power--
很符合他们的书的内容
That counts for something in their book.
你获取了他们的信任 他们也听了你的故事
You've earned their trust and you have their ear.
也请你信任他们 倾听他们
Now give them yours.
好吧
Okay.
好
Okay.
我们怎么把桑切斯赶走
How are we gonna get Sanchez out?
我跟斯特里特聊过了 我们还没想出办法来
I talked to Street. We couldn't come up with anything.
没事 交给我们 别担心
No, we got it handled, don't worry.
迪肯想到了一个完全的解决方案
Deacon here has come up with the perfect solution.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
先别高兴太早
Well, let's keep the champagne on ice.
好吗 现在还不是板上钉钉的事
All right? It's not exactly a done deal.
什么事还没有板上钉钉
What's not a done deal?
回见
See ya.
迪肯在跟我说他的安保公♥司♥
Deacon here was telling me about this sweet gig
刚接了一个很不错的活
that just came to him through his security company.
对 一位颇有知名度的客户需要换安保主管
Yeah. A high-profile client needs a new head of security.
真不错 告诉洪都了吗
Cool. You tell Hondo?
听起来很适合他
This sounds perfect for him.
我们知道州长的安保听起来很不错
Look, we know the governor's detail sounds good,
但当阿瑟·米克斯安保主管
but working as head of security for Arthur Meeks
炫酷多了
is way frigging cooler.
他是谁 我从没听说过
Who's he? I've never heard of him.
他是好莱坞最大的制片公♥司♥的头儿
Oh, he's he head of the biggest studio in Hollywood.
比上帝还富有
He's richer than God.
这种人都住在太平洋帕利塞德区的豪♥宅♥里
They guy lives in a mansion in the Pacific Palisades.
邀请各种一线明星举办超级豪华的派对
Throws these insane parties with all the A-listers.
特别私密
I mean, it's so exclusive,
就连布拉德·皮特都得求人才能进去
even Brad Pitt has to beg for an invite.
还经常举办筹款活动
Hosts a ton of fundraisers, too.
所有主要角色都会参加
All the major players show up:
前总统 现总统
Ex-presidents, current presidents,
各州州长 科技巨头
governors, tech moguls.
感觉不适合我
I'm not sure it's for me.
待遇也很丰厚
It's great pay, too.
还有福利待遇 拿到手软
And the benefits? They're insane.
要是你感兴趣 跟我说一声
If you're interested, you just let me know.
这工作就是你的了
Job's yours.
我前妻和孩子刚搬去萨克拉门托了
Nah, see, my ex-wife just moved to Sacramento with the kids.
州长在那办公 这样我能离他们近一点
The governor's based there, so I can be close to them.
不过还是谢谢你想着我
But thanks for thinking of me.
没事
No problem.
已经查过两次了
Been through it twice already.
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表