剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
离开这里
Okay, move. Get out of here.
走 走
Let's go, let's go, move.
离开建筑 去出口
Get off the property. Get to the exits.
走
Go! Go!
走
Keep moving. Go!
救命 请帮帮我
Help me, please help me!
持枪者正在活动 快撤 快
We have an active shooter. Move! Go! Let's go!
洛城警局 站住
LAPD! Stop!
洛城警局
LAPD!
从这边出去 从这出去 快
Out this way! Out that way! Come on!
你真的以为自己能躲过去吗
You really think you can hide?
觉得我会那么轻易的放弃
Think I'd give up that easy?
锁住了
Locked.
克里斯
Chris.
找到你了
There you are.
洛杉矶郡 法医
你还好吗
You okay?
不太好
Not really.
你履行了自己的职责
You did your job.
拜托他可别是在往这边来
Oh, please tell me he's not coming over here.
他就是在往这边来
He's coming over here.
一天之内你救了我两次
Twice in one day you saved my life.
我还在想你有没有考虑一下
I was wondering if you'd given any thought
稍早我们谈过的事
to what we talked about earlier.
她没把我的名片给你看过吧
She didn't happen to give you my card, did she?
你一定非常上镜
You'd look great on TV.
学学察言观色吧
Read the room.
还有 下次有人要向你
Oh, and by the way, next time someone
提供警方保护
offers you police protection--
而且我确定肯定会有下次 乖乖接受
and I'm betting there will be a next time-- take it.
抱歉 我能和你说句话吗
Excuse me, can I talk to you just for one minute?
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我已经递交辞呈 我受够了
I handed in my resignation. I'm-I'm done.
好吧 所以说纵火犯点了一把火
Right. So the arsonist lights a fire,
结果差点被火烧死
and the fire almost kills him,
于是他意识到玩火
and then he realizes maybe playing with matches
实在是个愚蠢的想法
was a stupid idea.
我会尽自己所能来 来让事情重回正轨
I'm gonna do what I can to-to make things right.
就从...
Starting with-with...
从说出实情开始
telling the truth.
你知道一切为时已晚 对吗
You know it's too late for that, right?
没人在灭火
No one's putting this fire out.
我们只能等着 等下一个火花
We just wait now, for the next spark,
下一场火灾
the next fire.
而现在不同的是 你也要忍♥受这种情况了
The difference is you have to live with that now, too.
就像我们一直在忍♥受那样
Same way we do.
桑切斯
Hey, Sanchez.
怎么了
What's up?
我不停听到有人说市长办公室遭到了炭疽冰♥毒♥威胁
What's this I keep hearing about some anthrax threat
什么情况
at the mayor's office?
没什么 伙计
It's nothing, man.
我正好在场及时发现了 走运而已
It was just lucky I was there and spotted something off.
那个信封上面盖了差不多一打邮戳
The envelope had about a dozen stamps on it,
地址写的就像个刚会走路孩子的字迹
address looked like it had been written by a toddler.
要是再让我听一遍那个炭疽病毒的故事...
If I have to hear that anthrax story one more time...
什么炭疽病毒故事
What anthrax story?
你真的没听过吗
You really haven't heard it?
桑切斯那个
Sanchez?
他就好像那种说话娃娃
He's like one of those talking dolls
不停有人拉绳让他说话
people keep pulling the string.
说他如何如何救了市长一命 滔滔不绝
He won't shut up about how he saved the mayor's life.
等下 他说发现那个信封
Hold up a sec. He's saying he's the one who found that envelope
并阻止市长拆开它的人是他
and stopped the mayor from opening it?
对 说得好像应该给他颁个勋章
Yeah, like he deserves a medal.
不 就算有勋章 也应该是颁给市长的秘书
No, if there's a medal, it should be going to the mayor's secretary.
是安吉发现了那个信封
It was Angie who found that envelope
报告给了安保处
and warned security.
等等
Hold on.
你是说 桑切斯往自己身上揽了一桩
You're telling me that Sanchez is taking credit
他什么都没做的功劳吗
for something he didn't really do?
对
Yeah.
正在找你
Just the man.
我有个提议
I got a proposal for you.
迪肯跟我说有一份备受瞩目的工作
Deac was telling me about this high-profile job
你是绝佳人选
that you would be perfect for.
阿瑟·米克斯安的安保主管
Head of security for Arthur Meeks.
制片公♥司♥老板
Studio boss.
桑切斯 你还是不明白
Sanchez, you still ain't getting it,
那我跟你把话挑明了
so I'm gonna spell it out for you.
我不会辞职 现在不会 永远也不会
I'm not quitting. Not now. Not ever.
所以随便你在任务中把我边缘化 打小报告
So you can keep sidelining me on missions, and writing me up
说我不服从命令 不管真假
for insubordination, whether it's true or not,
随便什么
whatever.
我哪也不会去
I'm not going anywhere.
真的吗
Really?
如果我把你从一线撤下来
What if I pull you from all the action,
考核给你打不及格
give you substandard evaluations
逼你在剩下的职业生涯中
and force you to fetch and carry like the team mule
都只能像个打杂的跑跑腿呢
for the rest of your days?
请便
Go ahead.
我会继续做我的工作 任劳任怨
I'll keep doing my job, no complaints.
如果高层想让我走 就只能把我开除
If the brass want me out, they're gonna have to fire me
反正我不会辞职
because I am not resigning.
知道为什么吗
You know why?
因为顺脏梯子向上爬是你的风格 不是我的
Because climbing that greasy pole is your sport, not mine.
如果我辞职 任何一个想和上司对抗的警员
If I quit, any other cop out there thinking about
都会知道我是被逼走的
calling out the bosses will know I got forced out.
因为做正确的事关乎尊严
Because doing the right thing is about dignity,
而不是为了好处
not some payoff.
你们怎么阴魂不散似的
Wherever I turn, there you lurk.
我们是你的队友
We're your teammates.
同伴需要相互关照
You always got to watch your six.
有考虑一下那个安保负责人的工作吗
Given any more thought to the head of security job?
时间紧迫
Clock's ticking.
我和你说了 我不感兴趣
I told you I'm not interested.
我听说那州长安保工作也是时间紧迫
I hear the clock's ticking on that governor's detail job, too.
有人用邮件给市长寄炭疽病毒
Someone sent anthrax to the mayor in the mail,
但是由于某人
but thanks to a certain somebody,
市长绝对不会打开那个信封了
the mayor never opened that envelope.
你想知道谁救了我们吗
You want to know who saved the day?
是市长秘书 相信吗
It was the mayor's secretary. Believe that?
你和多少个人说过这个假故事了
How many people you been telling that fake story to?
足以引起记者的兴趣
Enough to get a reporter interested
也许让他写写文章吧
in writing it up, maybe.
我认为州长办公室
I don't think the governor's office
一定会很期待的
would be too excited about that.
看着事情最后会怎么样一定很有意思
It's gonna be interesting to see how this all plays out,
不是吗 桑切斯
isn't it, Sanchez?
希望你一年后别摔得这么惨烈
I hope you got a soft landing a year from now
而那时洪都还在这 委员会就会好奇
when Hondo's still here and the Commission's wondering
你为什么还能把他弄走
why you haven't been able to get him out.
亚瑟·米克斯的这份工作
So, this job for, Arthur Meeks.
那个制片公♥司♥老板
The studio guy.
但是萨克拉门托州政♥府♥和那些孩子呢
Yeah. But what about, Sacramento and the-the kids?
反正他们很快就会上大学了
Aw, they'll be off to college soon anyway.
他们一定觉得比起和州长共事
And they'll probably be way more impressed with this
这份工作更厉害
than me hanging with the governor.
有福利政策吗
Job come with benefits?
有
Yep.
那份工资 再加上提早退休的警♥察♥养老金
That paycheck, plus early police pension,
就像拿了双重薪水
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表