剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
这才是才艺秀真正的意义所在
That's really what this talent show is about.
好好想想吧
Just think it over.
尽量远一点吧
How about, uh, as far away, yeah, as possible?
直走
Oh, right ahead.
我刚听说费利西娅在学校赢了拼写比赛
I just heard that Felicia won her school spelling bee.
太厉害了
Oh, that's wonderful.
听起来你侄女现在
It sounds like your niece is turning into
变成学霸了 牧师
quite the scholar these days, Chaplain.
很幸运 她继承了我妹妹的智力
Oh, well, luckily, she inherited my sister's brains.
我买♥♥薯条连番茄酱都会忘拿
I can't even remember to grab ketchup for my fries.
反正我也要去拿餐巾纸
I was gonna grab napkins anyway.
去去就回
Be right back.
艾米 我们得赶紧进去
Aimee, we need to get inside now.
反恐特警队
第五季 第十五集
圣奥古斯丁纪念医院
初步报告显示一名枪手
Early reports indicate a single shooter opened fire
在这个医院员工咖啡厅开枪
on this hospital employee café
随后被警卫赶跑了
before being chased off by security guards.
枪手目前在逃
Shooter's currently in the wind.
伤亡情况
Casualties?
两人死亡 医院的管理人员和一名外科医生
Two dead. Hospital administrator and a surgeon.
还有两人重伤 包括医院的牧师
Two more seriously wounded, including the hospital chaplain.
亚当牧师吗 他伤势如何
What, Chaplain Adams? How bad is he?
他上身中了两枪 目前正在手术
He took two shots to the upper torso. He's in surgery now.
-你认识这位牧师 -对
- You know the chaplain? - Yeah.
我是我认识的最和善的人
He's one of the nicest people I ever met.
谁会对神父开枪呢
Who shoots a priest?
希望圣奥古斯丁的医学主任
Well, I'm hoping St. Augustine's Chief of Medicine
能提供些线索
can shed some light on it.
迈克尔斯医生
Dr. Michaels.
洛城警局特警队的罗伯特·希克斯指挥官
Commander Robert Hicks, LAPD SWAT.
-这位是哈里森警司 -医生
- This is Sergeant Harrelson. - Doctor.
你能想到什么人
Is there anyone that you can think of
会对医院或者员工心怀不满吗
that would have a grudge against this hospital or its employees?
我们经常要面对愤怒的患者和他们的家属
We're used to dealing with angry patients and their families,
但弗雷德·希尔是最突出的
but Fred Hill stood out.
他不停威胁我院
He's made nonstop threats.
我们不得已几次将他赶离医院
He's had to be removed from the premises a couple of times.
我相信枪手就是他
I believe he's your shooter.
希尔先生是什么情况
What's Mr. Hill's issue?
希尔的儿子 艾萨克
Hill's son, Isaac,
患了一种罕见的肾病 常染色体隐性遗传性多囊肾
suffered from a rare kidney disease-- ARPKD.
由于艾萨克病情的严重性
Due to the severity of Isaac's case,
医院的移植委员会无法批准
the hospital transplant board couldn't sign off
肾脏移植
on a kidney transplant,
肾脏移植
on a kidney transplant,
艾萨克大概在一个月前死了
and Isaac died about a month ago.
看起来希尔先生今天的报复对象
It appears that Mr. Hill took his revenge
是委员会的一些成员
on some of those board members today.
枪击受害者是医院移植委员会成员
The shooting victims were on the hospital transplant board?
这四个人里有三个人是 包括医院牧师
Three of the four, including the hospital chaplain.
如果希尔将儿子的死怪在委员会头上
If Hill blames the transplant board for his son's death,
他可能还会对其他成员下手
he could go after the other members as well.
我们需要尽快拿到所有委员会里
We're gonna need the names and addresses
所有成员的名字和住址
of those board members ASAP.
我会安排警员保护委员会成员
I'm gonna put unis on the board members
发布针对弗雷德·希尔的协查通告
and put out a BOLO for Fred Hill.
我们去希尔最后的已知住址
All right, we'll go to Hill's last known address,
看看有没有线索
see what we can find.
好
All right.
洪都和斯特里特在希尔家中发现他的踪迹
Hondo and Street found no sign of Hill at his home,
但他们发现了一大堆空枪盒和弹♥药♥盒
but they found a bunch of empty gun cases and ammo boxes.
这么大的火力
Now, that kind of firepower,
他的目标不可能只有医院
there's no chance the hospital was his only target.
我们已经派遣警力保护剩余的医院委员会成员
Well, we have police on all the remaining hospital board members
也发布了协查通告
and an open BOLO out,
所以等希尔再次出现 我们马上能发现
so when Hill resurfaces, we'll be there to say hello.
你还能查到什么跟他有关的线索
What else were you able to dig up on him?
希尔是机械工程师 没什么前科
Hill is a mechanical engineer with no notable priors,
但他的妻子琳达两年前去世了
but his wife Linda died two years ago
和他们的儿子艾萨克一样
from the same kidney disease
死于同样的肾脏疾病
that took their son Isaac's life.
在艾萨克死后 希尔的社交媒体
Hill's social media took a pretty dark turn
就变得极为黑暗 而不只是悲伤
after Isaac's death-- more than the added grief.
内容变得更愤怒 更古怪
They get angrier, more erratic.
失去了他的整个家庭
Well, losing your whole family like that,
一定将他逼到极限了
I mean, must've pushed him over the edge.
我要和劫案凶杀专案组确认下
Okay, I'm gonna check in with RHD
看看是否能找出更多希尔攻击目标的身份
to see if I can I.D. any more of Hill's targets.
-打听到消息后告诉你 -好
- I'll let you know what I hear. - All right.
我是大卫·凯
This is David Kay.
好 我尽快赶到 谢谢
Okay, I'll be there as soon as I can. Thank you.
指挥官 我得离开几个小时
Commander, I got to step away for a couple hours.
-怎么了 -莱拉学校打来的
- What's up? - That was Lila's school.
没人去接她
No one came to pick her up,
他们联♥系♥不上安妮
and they can't get in touch with Annie.
去吧 有情况告诉我
Go. And keep me updated.
好 那是多久之前
Okay. How long ago was that?
好 我迟点再和你联♥系♥
All right, I'll- I'll check back in with you later.
谢谢你通知我
Thanks for keeping me in the loop.
-谢谢 -你没事吧
- Thank you. - You okay?
这是
That was the, uh,
圣奥古斯丁医院重症监护室的护士
ICU nurse from St. Augustine's.
亚当牧师已经做完手术了 但是
Chaplain Adams is out of surgery, but, uh...
还没有脱离危险
...he's still in critical condition.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
你怎么认识他的
How did you know him?
我们是做完肝脏捐献手术后变熟的
We got kind of close after my liver donation surgery.
你不是不信教吗
I didn't think you were religious.
我卧床期间
When I was laid up,
他在我床边陪护了很久
that man spent hours by my bedside.
他应该知道我又孤独又害怕
I think he knew I was feeling lonely and scared.
我们聊各种各样的话题
We'd just talk about all kinds of things--
家庭 棒球 最好的桌球酒吧
family, baseball, the best dive bars.
他真的是一位很接地气的牧师 明白吗
For a priest, he'd kind of been around the block, you know?
无论是否信教 你现在应该要做的
Religious or not, I think right now you got to believe
就是坚信亚当牧师会挺过来
Chaplain Adams will pull through.
抱有一些信仰
Have a little faith?
你现在的语气和他一样
You sound like him right now.
我就当你是在夸我了
I'll take that as a compliment.
你想见我 指挥官
You wanted to see me, Commander?
我刚和里奥斯警探结束通话
Yeah, I just got off the phone with Detective Rios.
他的手下将你今早突击的藏匿处
His guys went over every inch of that stash house
彻底搜查过
you hit this morning.
他们没发现和圣人有关的线索
They didn't find anything to link it to Saint.
找到线索只是时间问题
Yeah, well, it's just a matter of time.
我们给他造成了经济损失
We're putting a financial hurt on him,
他一定感受到压力了
and he's got to be feeling the pressure.
他迟早会出现漏洞的
Sooner or later, every ship springs a leak.
我不同意 但是
Well, I don't disagree with that, but then,
这个你怎么解释
how do you explain this?
本地商人计划与洛城警局枪击受害者
合伙开设移♥动♥杂货店业务
圣人投资了雷蒙特·哈里斯
Saint's investing in Raymont Harris?
你肯定还没听说
Well, you obviously haven't heard.
他被巴克开枪打中后 我有跟他保持联♥系♥
I kept in touch with him after he got shot by Buck, but...
不过只持续了几个月
It's only been a few months,
但上次联♥系♥ 他还在加州大学洛杉矶分校上学
but the last I checked, he was studying at UCLA.
现在是一名有抱负的企业家了 至少表面是这样
An aspiring businessman now-- well, so it seems.
要不是别有用心
Saint doesn't invest in anything
圣人是不会投资的
unless there's an angle in it for him.
投资移♥动♥杂货店
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表