剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
It's the Sentinel Guard app.
数名用户在一家洗车店目击到托马斯·赫尔南德斯
Multiple users have spotted Tomas Hernandez at an auto spa.
-在哪里 -在高地公园区
- Where is it? - Highland Park.
离丹尼的房♥子只有几个街区远
That's only a few blocks away from Danny's place.
我们去抓他们
Let's go get 'em.
我们是洛城警局
This is the LAPD.
放下武器 退后
Drop your weapons and back away.
我重复 放下武器 退后
I repeat-- weapons down, back away.
迪肯 斯特里特 阿隆索 疏散人群
Deacon, Street, Alonso, crowd duty.
让民众退后 不要靠近
Get the civilians back and keep 'em back.
-行动 快 快 快 -快
- Move, move, move, move! - Move!
-所有人退开 -行动 快点
- Everyone back. - Let's go. Come on.
我看到他 托马斯·赫尔南德斯
I caught him-- Tomas Hernandez.
他被锁在店里了
He's locked in the store.
你看见的他 鬼才信 我先发布的
You spotted him? Hell, no! I posted it first.
-十万元赏金是我的 -离开现场
- It's my 100 grand! - Get out!
那边走 快点
That way, go!
上
Go!
让开
Get out of the way!
店员呢
Where's the staff?
27D 请注意
27-David, be advised.
嫌疑人可能在里面劫持了人♥质♥
Suspect may have hostages inside.
-我们需要看到店内情况 -收到
- We need to get eyes in there. - Roger.
卢卡 谭 我们行动
Luca, Tan, let's move.
迪肯 你们三个从车♥库♥进入
Deac, you three hit it from the garage.
25D
25-David.
我看到店内有一名嫌疑人
I see one suspect inside
缩在左后角
huddled in the two-three corner.
是否有人♥质♥
Any hostages?
看不清楚
Can't get a clear visual.
我会尝试介入 守住出口
I'll try to engage. Cover the exit.
托马斯·赫尔南德斯 我们是洛城警局反恐特警队
Tomas Hernandez, this is LAPD SWAT.
举起双手走出来
Come out with your hands above your head.
27D 离开封锁区去询问可能的目击者
27-David. Off perimeter position to speak to a possible witness.
女士 我是哈里森警司 洛城警局特警队的
Ma'am, I'm Sergeant Harrelson, LAPD SWAT.
准备催泪瓦斯
Prep the tear gas.
听我指令
On my count.
我不知道发生了什么
I don't know what happened.
上一秒我在卖♥♥给彼得一瓶佳得乐
One minute, I was selling Peter a Gatorade
下一秒这个暴徒冲进来把他关在里面
and the next, this mob came and trapped him inside.
您是说里面那个男人叫彼得
You said the man's name inside is Peter?
他每周五都来洗车 顺便买♥♥一瓶黄色佳得乐
He buys a yellow Gatorade with his car wash every Friday.
-三 二 一 -立刻去安全地带 桑切斯 住手
- Three, two, one. - Get to safety now. Sanchez, no!
投掷催泪瓦斯
Deploy gas.
跪下
Down on your knees.
-立刻 -立刻 跪下
- Now! - Now! On the ground!
双手背到身后
Give me your hands behind your back.
安全
Clear!
27D 这不是我们的嫌疑犯
27-David. This man is not our suspect.
嫌疑犯仍然在逃
Suspect's still in the wind.
什么叫仍然在逃
What do you mean, "in the wind?"
托马斯·赫尔南德斯从未来过这里
Tomas Hernandez was never here.
哨兵用户弄错了
Sentinel got it wrong.
我们已派警员驻守在丹尼·赫尔南德斯
We've got unis sitting outside Danny Hernandez's house
在高地公园的家外
in Highland Park.
没有发现真正的嫌犯的踪迹 另外还有
No sign of the real suspects. That's not all.
被我们投放了毒气弹的那个人
The guy we gassed--
他是三年级的老师 没有前科
he's a third grade teacher with no priors.
等着被告吧
Lawsuits, here we come.
算他倒霉 长得像赫尔南德斯
Yeah, unlucky for him, he looks like Hernandez.
都是确认偏误导致的
It's confirmation bias at work.
如果哨兵继续发布这条悬赏
And if Sentinel keeps up this bounty,
我们就会继续收到有误导性的情报 犯更多错误
we'll keep getting misleading intel, more mistakes.
正在解决这个问题
Working on that.
刚刚和哨兵的总裁 文思·琼斯谈过了
Just talked to the Sentinel Guard CEO, Vince Jones.
希望他能撤掉悬赏
Tried to get him to kill the bounty.
-有希望吗 -到时候就知道了
- Any luck? - We'll see.
琼斯礼貌地提醒了我
As Jones kindly reminded me,
哨兵是一家私人企业
Sentinel's a private business,
洛城警局没有权限对他们发号♥施令
and LAPD lacks the authority to dictate terms.
很好 洛城警局的匿名举报热♥线♥已经被
Great. Meanwhile, the LAPD tip hotline gets overwhelmed
那些想拿到赏金的人打爆了
with people chasing the reward money.
平均每分钟就有一个电♥话♥打进来
I mean, they're averaging a call per minute.
信息量太大 我们没法分辨
With that much info coming in, we can't differentiate
-真伪 -没错
- between fact and fiction. - Right.
情况只会越来越糟
And it's only getting worse.
琼斯刚将赏金翻倍到二十万了
Jones just doubled the bounty to 200K.
混♥蛋♥ 他和他的应用会害死人的
Son of a bitch. He and his app are gonna get someone killed.
幸运的是 巴罗斯和劫杀组那有进展了
Well, luckily, Burrows and RHD made some headway.
他们深挖了赫尔德南斯兄弟的财务情况
They did a deep dive on the Hernandez brothers' financials.
发现丹尼·赫尔德南斯
Turns out Danny Hernandez
自己也欠了一笔巨款
has some significant debts of his own.
-他也赌博 -除非还能在医生身上下注
- He's a gambler, too? - Not unless you can bet on doctors.
多数欠款来自于医院和药房♥的账单
Most of these are hospital bills, pharmacy bills,
以及定期给维多利亚·拜杨的打款
and regular payments to a Victoria Bayon.
她和丹尼还有托马斯·赫尔德南斯有什么关系
What's her connection to Danny and Tomas Hernandez?
去查
Find out.
小子 你还好吗
How you doing, kid?
我眼睛刚才进了点催泪气体
Oh, I got a little of that tear gas in my eye earlier,
不过没什么大碍
but... I'll be fine.
我是说你妈妈的事
I was talking about your mom.
我没事 真的
I'm fine, really.
换做是我 一定好不起来
I know I wouldn't be fine.
那是因为你有个好妈妈
Well, that's 'cause your mom's pretty great.
你不觉得你去休息一阵子
Hey, don't you think it would be better
会好点吗
if you took a little time off?
要不干脆退出 去墨西哥来趟短途旅行
Maybe just drop out, take a quick trip to Mexico?
我只是想表示一下哀悼
I'm just offering my condolences.
我来是因为我很关心你
I'm here because I care about you.
不 你来这是因为顺便
No, you're here because it's convenient for you.
你现在整天都在宣扬
Now, you preach all day
特警队就是一个大家庭
about SWAT being a family.
-特警队就是一个大家庭 -可你却对你的家人不理不顾
- SWAT is a family. - But you don't ignore family.
我很清楚有什么事不能指望我妈妈
I knew I couldn't count on my mom,
但我总觉得我可以依靠你
but I always thought that I could count on you.
可在我需要的时候 你在哪
But where were you?
在我躺在医院的病床上 你在哪
When I was laid up in a hospital bed, where were you?
我们连着几个星期给你发短♥信♥ 打电♥话♥
Or when we were all texting you and calling you
你却完全不做回应
for weeks on end with no response?
斯特里特 我自己麻烦也很多 压得快喘不过气了
Street, I had some pretty heavy stuff going on myself.
-但我很抱歉 -洪都 如果我们是朋友 真正的朋友
- But look, I am sorry... - Hondo, if we're friends, real friends,
为朋友就不应该只在自己想出现的时候出现
you don't get to just pick and choose when you show up for us.
我生命中这样的人已经够多了
I've had enough people in my life do that already.
我之前应该已经说得很清楚了
I guess I wasn't clear enough earlier.
别去管斯特里特
Leave Street alone.
这是命令
That is an order.
我和福勒谈过了 知道她为什么撤销申请了
Talked to Fowler and found out why she pulled her name.
她说特警队的体能训练标准
She said SWAT's physical training standards
-有缺陷 而且对女性有歧视 -她还说了什么吗
- are flawed and biased against women. - She say anything else?
过分强调爆发力量训练
Too much emphasis on explosive strength exercises,
而这些训练在实战中并没有实际用处
none of which actually predict performance in the field.
我想多听取一些福勒的意见
Hey, I-I'd like to hear more on this from Fowler,
她说得没错
but she's not wrong.
我们该怎么改变这个现状
How do we change it?
扩展体测的要求种类
Expand the qualifying categories in the PFQ.
与其让学员做六十个伏地挺身
Rather than make cadets do 60 push-ups,
不如让他们在仰卧推举
give them the option of bench press,
杠铃之类的项目中进行选择
barbells or something like that.
我非常支持改进
Look, I'm all for improving
和扩展我们的训练和招募
and expanding our training and recruitment,
不过我还是要实话实说
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表