剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
我知道风险很大 但我们别无选择
I know it is, but what other choice do we have?
这次应该是一步到位的最佳机会了
Guess there's never been a better time to be perfect.
卢卡 20小队不是已经出发去机场了吗
Luca. I thought 20-Squad rolled out to the airport already.
正在装车 但我们还缺了什么
We're loading the AV now, but we're missing something.
你看 我们不知道法警眼下状况如何
Look, we have no idea what shape the Marshal's in. Okay?
急救人员会现场待命
EMTs are standing by,
但在加洛韦被捕之前他们无法进场
but they can't move in until we take Galloway down.
耽误的时间可能会让厄巴诺送命
That delay could cost Urbano his life.
你是在邀请我加入突袭队吗
So you're asking me to join the raid team?
这次战略从未实践过
This is an untested strategy.
我们必须为一切可能的问题做准备
We need to prepare for anything to go wrong.
我们需要一位战术医疗员
We need a TEMS officer.
你是最佳选择
You're the best there is.
让威尔森准备降落
Tell Wilson to prep for our descent.
快 快 快 快 快
Go, go, go, go, go.
她来了
She's here.
成功在望了 宝贝
Almost there, baby.
好 前进到二号♥位置
Okay, move into position two.
快点 为什么还没动作
Come on. What's taking so long?
你觉得她改变主意了吗
You think she changed her mind?
去后面 盯着加油车
Go to the back. Watch the fuel trucks.
我去准备安排起飞
I'll get us ready for takeoff.
快
Go.
-什么时候让我们下机 -我会告诉你的
- When are you letting us off? - When we say so.
等等 你说过...
Wait. You said...
所有人都闭嘴
Everybody just shut up!
如果我们重新起飞 乘客会失控的
The passengers are gonna lose it when we start to take back off.
如果有人不守规矩
If anybody gets unruly,
杰瑞会让他们老实的
Jerry's back there to keep 'em in line.
-是时候给他这个了 -好
- It's time to give him this. - Okay.
肯定还有一个劫机者
There must be another hijacker.
一直在冒充普通乘客
He's been pretending to be a passenger this whole time.
对你队友会有什么影响
What does that mean for your team?
他们认为劫匪只有三名
They think there's only three.
没有预料到还有第四个人
They're not expecting a fourth.
进入底部增压舱
Entering the lower plenum.
开始20秒倒计时
Starting 20-second countdown now!
25D 我被什么东西绊住了
25-David. I'm caught on something.
还有10秒指示灯就会亮起
You got ten seconds before that light comes on
我们的掩护就失败了
and our cover's blown.
她为什么不登机
Why isn't she getting on?
她在等我们进去
She's waiting for us to move in.
那个灯是什么意思
What the hell is that light?
25D 传感器线路已钳断
25-David. I clipped 'em.
肯定是误报
Must have been an error.
坐到里面去
Go sit in there.
油加满后马上告诉我
Let me know the second the fuel gauge is full.
加洛韦从驾驶舱出去了
Galloway's out of the cockpit.
他和另一个劫匪互换了位置
He traded places with another hijacker.
好
Okay,
全队等我命令
on my call, team.
贝丝 快上来
Beth, come on.
贝丝 我不知道你在做什么
Beth, I don't know what you're doing,
你得赶紧上飞机
but you got to get your ass on this plane right now.
20小队听令 三...
20-Squad. Three...
我不能让你死 彼得
I couldn't let you die, Peter.
-...二... -对不起
- ...two... - I'm sorry.
...一
...one.
我本打算等飞机起飞后再干掉你的
I was gonna wait till we took off to do this.
趴下
Get down!
克里斯 趴下
Chris, down!
这里是20D 无需支援
This is 20-David. Call us Code 4.
-派医务人员进场 -已经进场
- Send in the paramedics. - Already on it.
我来看看 法警
I got you, Marshal.
-谢谢 -你会没事的
- Thank you. - You're gonna be okay.
欢迎回家 加洛韦
Welcome home, Galloway.
你又一次被捕了
You're under arrest... again.
谢谢你来接机
thanks for picking me up.
劫机人员已被制♥服♥ 各位
The situation's under control, folks.
谁想下飞机
Who wants to get off this plane?
谢谢你今天拉上了我 卢卡
Thanks for dragging me along today, Luca.
可是你心甘情愿的
It didn't take much convincing.
-明天上班见 -好
- See you at work tomorrow? - Yeah.
明天见
See you tomorrow.
你今天干得很漂亮 救了大家
You came up big with the save today.
对不起我之前有点失控
I'm sorry I lost my cool earlier.
脾气是有点大 但初衷是好的
Tempers were running high, but for good reason.
我们都知道如果失败了
We knew if we failed,
就再也见不到斯特里特了
we'd never see Street again.
下飞机前去厨房♥给你拿了一点这个
Grabbed these from the galley before I got off.
和你说了我会给你留的
Told you I'd save you some.
我的小椒盐脆饼
My tiny pretzels.
谢谢
Thank you.
你用发卡救了我们
I mean, you saved us with your hairpin,
你的客户服务非常专业
you have excellent customer service.
-我要告诉你的上级 -我没救任何人
- I got to tell your supervisor. - I didn't save anyone.
锁是你解的 打开了手铐
You picked the lock, got out of the cuffs.
魔术大揭秘
Full disclosure:
用对了工具 其实并不难
if you have the right tools, it's not that hard.
别告诉任何人
Just don't tell anyone.
谢谢你之前安慰我
Thanks for reassuring me up there.
我心里更害怕
I was a lot more afraid than I let on.
是你帮我克服了恐惧
You helped me get through it.
看来我能做的只有
Look, it seems like the least I could do
请你吃饭
is buy you a bite...
或是请你喝一杯
or a drink.
你能送我回家吗
Any way you could give me a ride home?
好
Yeah. Sure.
我应该可以找到地方的
I think I can figure something out.
宝贝
Baby.
她在这里
There she is.
我的大美女 你还好吗
How's my pretty girl?
我有个想法 之前不是一直在说想度个短假吗
So, check this out. You know how we were talking about a getaway?
邮轮怎么样
How about a cruise?
我很肯定最近都不想再坐飞机了
'Cause I damn sure ain't feeling planes for a while.
你要把钥匙还给我吗
You about to give this back to me?
今早我被浪漫冲昏了头脑
I was caught up in the romance this morning,
但也许这是个错误
but maybe this is all a mistake.
什么错误 同居吗
A mistake? What, moving in?
还是我们
Or us?
今天发生了什么事吗
Hey, did something happen today?
尼歇尔 回答我
Nichelle, talk to me.
跟我说说
Please.
上周我预约去看了医生
I had a doctor's appointment last week.
例行检查 但我叫他们做了一些额外的检查
Routine visit, but I asked them to run some extra tests.
我知道我自然怀孕的几率很低
I knew my odds of conceiving naturally were low,
但今天我听到
but I heard today
这个几率似乎比我一开始想的还要低
it looks like they're even lower than I initially thought.
很对不起
I'm so sorry.
我们再找别的办法
Well, we'll just find another way.
试管受精很昂贵
IVF is expensive.
你知道领养失败的打击对我来说有多大
And you know how traumatic that failed adoption was for me.
我知道
I do.
我觉得现在没有任何办法了
I don't think there's anything else to do at this point.
原谅我问一句 这和同居有什么关系
Forgive me, what does this have to do with moving in?
你刚刚想好了想当父亲
You just came around to the idea of being a father.
我不能让你和一个
I don't want you to stick around
不能生育的人在一起
with someone who can't make that happen.
-别这么说 别这样 -我明白
- Okay, stop it. Come on, now. - I understand...
不不 过来
No, no. Hey, hey, come here.
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表