剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
I go by Saint.
小丹尼尔 大伙叫我...
Daniel Jr. They call me...
我知道你是谁 洪都
I know who you are, Hondo.
你没出生我就知道你了
Known you since before you were born.
现在好像大家都说你是讲真话的警♥察♥
Now seems everybody knows you as the cop who speaks the truth.
圣人和我从前都是黑豹党的
Saint and I were in the Panthers together back in the day.
不过我记得某个人
Though, as I remember, some of us
比别人加入的时间都要长
were in the party longer than others.
有点意思 因为我倒是记得
Oh, that's funny, see, 'cause I remember that
我们里有人分分钟就退出了
some of us didn't leave the party soon enough.
说起这个 老爸
You know, come to think of it, Pop,
你从没告诉我你为什么退出黑豹党
you never told me why you left the Panthers.
但我告诉过你不要管大人的事
But I did tell you to stay out of grown folks' business,
我说过吧
now didn't I?
这个不重要了
Listen, it don't matter.
圣人不是来回顾过去的
Saint didn't come here to jaw jack about the past.
他想和你谈谈
He wants to talk to you.
找我 谈什么
Talk to me? What about?
我那一带有个孩子今天卷入了一场枪战
A kid from my community got caught up in a shoot-out
发生在博伊尔高地的
today in Boyle Heights,
特警队出警了
SWAT was involved.
等等
Hey, wait, wait, wait, wait.
你认识这孩子
This kid, you know him?
听说过他 叫詹姆斯
Know of him. Name's James.
他是流浪儿
He's homeless.
他老家是加勒比海的 离我长大的地方不远
He's from the Caribbean, not too far from where I grew up,
所以如果有什么我能做的...
so if there's something I can do...
眼下呢 他在医院挣扎在生死线上
Well, right now, he's in the hospital fighting for his life.
任何有关他的消息
Any information on who
他和谁一起 被卷入了什么事情 都有用
or what he's involved with would be a help.
我有个朋友 叫艾维
I have a friend, her name's Ivy.
我们这一带的事情她参与的更多
She's more intimately involved in our community.
明天我可以给你们介绍一下
I'd be happy to introduce you tomorrow.
谢谢
Thank you.
对了
Yes.
将军
Checkmate.
真没想到 你是怎么...
I'll be damned. How did you...
西班牙开局
The Ruy Lopez opening.
你一吃我的象 你就上套了
Had you the moment you took my bishop.
那就明天 洪都
Tomorrow then, Hondo.
我会过去的
I'll be there.
西班牙开局 小儿科
Ruy Lopez, my ass.
来吧
Come on.
再来一盘 DH
Let's do it again, DH.
来吧
Set it up.
你居然没吃甜点
I can't believe you passed on dessert.
这里的提拉米苏非常好吃
The tiramisu there is amazing.
也许我想吃点不一样的甜点
Well, maybe I've got something else in mind for dessert.
别这样 让我进去吧
Oh, come on. Just invite me in.
我不会待很久的
I won't stay long.
我已经很客气了
Look, I'm trying to be nice here.
不 真的客气就应该请我进屋去
No, if you were being nice, you'd invite me in.
打扰了 没事吧
Sorry to interrupt, everything okay here?
我们没事 别操心了
Yeah, we're fine, don't worry about it.
我没问你
I didn't ask you.
我在问她
I'm asking her.
你有什么毛病
Man, what is your problem?
我说了我们没事
I told you we're fine.
我认真的
Seriously.
快走
Get lost.
好了
Okay, okay.
你刚刚袭♥警♥了 白♥痴♥
You just assaulted a cop, dumbass.
给你个选择 你想回家
I'll give you a choice, you want to go home
还是进监狱
or you want to go to jail?
抱歉 你没事吧
Sorry, you okay?
没事 谢谢
Yeah. Thank you.
网恋真的是...
My Internet date went full-on...
没有特例
Internet date.
我是乔伊
I'm Joy.
自从搬进来之后 一直想跟你们认识一下
Been meaning to introduce myself since I moved in.
我是邦妮
I'm Bonnie.
这是我丈夫 维克托
This is my husband, Victor.
你一定就是说粤语的那个人
You must be the one who speaks Cantonese?
我有时候能隔着墙听见你说话
I sometimes hear you through the wall.
我可能是在跟我妈打电♥话♥
Yeah, probably on the phone with my mom.
等等 你也会说粤语
Wait, you speak Cantonese, too?
说的不是那么好 我家人在广州 你呢
我老妈是澳门来的
抱歉 太意外了
Sorry, it's just so rare
在这竟然能碰见说粤语的人
to randomly meet somebody else who speaks it.
大多数华裔都是说普通话
Most everybody speaks Mandarin.
我妈妈肯定高兴死了 一个会说粤语的新邻居
My mom is gonna love this, a new Cantonese neighbor.
很高兴认识你
Nice to meet you.
我也是
You, too.
晚安
Good night.
再见
Bye.
早上好 克里斯
Hey, morning, Chris.
怎么换了辆车
Yo, what's up with the new whip?
这是我叔叔的车
It's my uncle's.
我今天是不会用自己车的
I wasn't going near mine this morning
以防你们这些家伙埋伏在里面
in case you clowns booby-trapped it.
靠 你一早就防备心这么重
Damn. You're starting the day on defense.
今天车好多
It's crowded today.
我好像在右手边看到个空位
Uh, I think I saw an empty spot up on the right-hand side.
-是吗 -是啊
- Yeah? - Yeah.
好
All right.
什么
What?
为今日寿星保留
太好了
Yeah!
你真的一大早来就为了布置这个
You really came in early just for this?
就因为我爱你
Only 'cause I love you.
还有 我想在你升起防备心前就搞定你
Also, I wanted to get you before you put your guard up.
正式生日快乐 克里斯
Happy official birthday, Chris!
生日快乐
Yeah, happy birthday.
还不错吧
It's pretty good, right?
谢谢
Thank you.
刚和洪都聊过
Just talked to Hondo.
他要去见一个人
He's running down a contact
这个人可能知道
who might be able to give us more information
更多和昨天枪击案里的孩子有关的消息
on those kids from yesterday's shooting.
很好 因为我们现在知道的很少
Good, 'cause right now we're short on answers
但问题却又很多
and long on questions.
你们昨天拿下的枪手什么也不说
The two gunmen you took down aren't saying anything.
结果是他们不只是俄♥罗♥斯♥黑帮
And it turns out they go deeper than just the Russian mob.
他们是前雪域特战队士兵
They're former Spetsnaz soldiers?
是的 俄♥罗♥斯♥特种部队
Yep, Russian Special Forces,
这支队伍的队长是他
part of a crew run by this guy.
维克托·萨沙 绰号♥男爵
Victor Sasha, aka The Baron.
自从在莫斯科越狱后就再也没人知道他下落
Off the radar since escaping prison in Moscow.
最近在洛杉矶出现
Recently resurfaced in L.A.,
强行打入有组织犯罪团伙
muscling his way into organized crime.
但三个青少年又怎么会成为他的目标呢
How the hell do three teenage kids get in his crosshairs?
不清楚
Not sure,
但我猜与这个有关
but my guess is it has something to do with this.
这小子抢劫了成人礼礼服裙店
Kid robbed a quinceanera dress shop
不久后就发生了枪击案
a little while before the shoot-out.
这些地方一般有很多现金
Those places tend to be cash heavy.
是洗钱的好门面
Good cover for money laundering.
那个包看上去很重 里面有多少钱
That bag looks heavy. How much cash is in there?
不知道 警探今早去查了
Don't know. Detectives went to check it out this morning,
但整家店都被烧为平地
the whole place was burned to the ground.
时机这么巧
Interesting timing.
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表