剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
那边
Up there.
洛城警局
LAPD.
女士 我们在找克纳里控股的人
Ma'am. We're looking for Kinari Holdings.
真幸运 你找到了
Lucky you, you found it.
你在这到底是做什么的
What exactly is it you do here?
大部分时间都是在打毛线
Uh, knit mostly.
有时候电♥话♥响了 我接收下指令
Sometimes the phone rings, and I get instructions.
什么指令
Instructions to do what?
成立一家新公♥司♥ 或是关掉一家旧的
Start a new corporation, close down an old one,
开一个新的银行账户 转移资金
open a new bank account, move funds.
每次都不一样
It-it changes, actually.
你从没有想过
It never crossed your mind
这个地方可能是在为某个非法活动打掩护
that this place might be a front for some sort of illegal activity?
这事轮不到我♥操♥心
Not my place to ask.
我做的所有事都是合法的
Everything I do is legal.
很遗憾你的雇主不是
Too bad that's not the case with your employer.
据我们所知 他与犯罪集团脱不了干系
Far as we can tell, he's neck deep in organized crime.
你一定见过他
You must have met him at some point.
既然你是被雇用的 那就有人付你工钱
Somebody hired you, somebody pays you.
是网上发布的工作
It-it was an online job listing.
我从没见过老板 没见过任何人
I've never met the owner. Never met anyone.
是医院
That's the hospital.
詹姆斯刚醒来
James just woke up.
谢谢
Thank you.
医生说过一会我们就能进去见詹姆斯了
Doctor said it'll be a minute before we can go in and see James.
刚才是干什么
What was that about?
像詹姆斯这样无家可归的孩子根本没有医保
Homeless kid like James has nothing even close to medical insurance.
我只是想确保他能得到妥善的照顾
I just want to make sure he still gets decent care.
他的医疗费是你在付
You're paying his bills?
詹姆斯的事就是我的事
James' story, it's my story, too.
一个因飓风灾难成了孤儿的孩子
A teenager orphaned by a hurricane.
以我个人的经验
Only in my case,
不是风暴杀死了我的家人
it wasn't a storm that killed my family.
而是殖民♥主♥义
Colonialism did.
他们被活活饿死
They starved to death.
风暴来之前和来之后物资都很匮乏
Resources were scarce before the storm and after.
根本就不足以支撑他们的生活
There simply wasn't enough to go around,
不是白人就不能幸免于难
not for those who weren't white, anyway.
所以你离开了岛区来了洛杉矶
So you left the islands and came to L.A.
想追寻更好的生活
looking for something better.
可以想象我发现这里情况没什么区别时有多惊讶
Imagine my surprise when I find same hardship here.
或许我们就是难逃这种困境
They're inescapable maybe.
即使在国际象棋里也是这样
Even in chess, you know?
只要是下白色棋子的那方
Just by playing the white pieces...
就已经有了更大的赢面
You already have a better chance of winning.
我听我爸说了
I heard that from my pops.
不过不意味着我们不能改变现状
Doesn't mean we can't make things better, though.
你和我
You and me,
在这方面我们很像
we're alike in that way, I imagine.
医生说你们现在可以进去看他了
Doctor says you can see him now.
谢谢你
Thank you.
法比和曼尼 他们现在在哪
Fabi and Manny, where are they?
这也是我来这的原因 詹姆斯
That's why I'm here, James.
我需要你帮助我找到他们
I need your help to find them.
他们闯祸了
They in trouble?
闯祸倒是没有
In trouble, no,
但肯定有危险
but they're definitely in danger.
我觉得朝你开枪的人也在找他们
I think the people who did this to you are after them.
你知道他们在哪吗 他们可能藏在哪了
Do you know where they are? Where they might hide?
詹姆斯 这个人
James, this man,
他可能救了你一命
he probably saved your life.
让他也救救法比和曼尼吧
Let him do the same for Fabi and Manny.
曼尼可能会去一个地方
There's this place that Manny goes
在仓库城
in the Warehouse District.
老磨坊之类的地方
Old mill or something.
他说那里能让他想起一座大教堂
Said it reminds him of a cathedral.
在哪
Where do I find it?
在布鲁克赛德 佛罗伦斯附近
On Brookside, close to Florence.
谢谢你 詹姆斯
Thanks, James.
我们得找个地方躲躲 出市去
We have to go somewhere. Get out of town.
不 我告诉过你 詹姆斯不来我们哪也不去
No, I told you, not without James.
他们找到我们了 法比
They found us, Fabi.
他们找到我们了
They found us.
走 走 走
Go, go, go, go, go.
我们不是来杀你们的
We're not here for you.
我们只想要钱
We only want the money.
把钱交出来 我保证不会伤害你们
You give it to us, I promise we won't hurt you.
有人比我们抢先一步了
Somebody beat us to the punch.
怎么会
How?
这个等会再想
We'll figure that out later.
眼下我们得进去赶在男爵前
Right now we got to get inside and find those kids
找到那两个孩子
before The Baron does.
记住 这些人都是前特种部队的
Remember, these guys are former special forces,
弥补缺陷
so fill the gaps...
保持机动
Stay liquid.
行动
Let's move.
卢卡 克里斯 向左清查房♥间
Luca, Chris, clear the room to the left.
迪肯 斯特里特 谭 你们跟我来
Deacon, Street, Tan, you're with me.
手电
Lights.
待在这别动
Stay here.
不管发生了什么
No matter what.
我出来了
I'm coming out.
别开枪
Don't shoot.
还有一个人呢 你姐姐
Where's the other one? Your sister?
我不知道 我跟她走散了
I-I don't know. I lost her.
钱呢
What about the money?
藏起来了 我可以带你们去
It's hidden. I-I can take you,
但保证不要伤害我
but promise me you don't hurt me.
带路
Show me.
你知道如果骗了我们会有什么下场吧
You know what will happen if you're lying to us?
我没有骗你们
I'm not lying to you.
迪肯
Deacon.
没事了
Hey, it's okay.
你安全了 你现在可以出来了 来
You're safe. You can come out now. Come on.
他们把我弟弟带走了 他们带走了曼尼
They took my brother. They took Manny.
-去哪了 -我不知道
- Where? - I don't know.
他想引开他们救我
He-he was leading them away to save me.
我要他带他们去找钱
Told him he'd take them to the money.
钱在这 这事恐怕很难完成了
That's hard to do with the money right there.
这些人可不蠢
These guys aren't stupid.
用不了多久他们就会发现那孩子在虚张声势
It's not gonna take long till they realize the kid's bluffing.
到时候他们就会觉得他没有利用价值了
And when they do they're gonna have no use for him.
斯特里特
Street,
带法比去个安全的地方
get Fabi someplace safe.
我们去结束这件事
Let's end this.
24D
24-David.
仓库前半部安全
Front half of the warehouse is clear.
没发现他们
No sign of them.
收到 克里斯
Roger that, Chris.
我警告过你要是耍花招会有什么下场
I warned you what will happen if you're playing us.
我没有 我发誓
I-I'm not, I s-- I swear.
行动
Let's move.
我就是现在有点迷路了
I-I'm just a little lost right now.
我正在想我把钱藏哪了
I'm trying to, uh, remember where-where I hid it.
没人会忘记他们把自己的两百万藏在哪
Nobody forgets where they hid $2 million.
快带我们去找钱
Take us to the money now.
手电
Lights.
除非你想死
Unless you're ready to die.
不 不 不
No, no, no.
洛城警局 把枪放下
LAPD! Drop your gun!
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表