剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
我不是赌注经纪
I'm no bookie.
我借托马斯2万5千美元 他现在失踪了
I loaned Tomas 25 grand, and now he's MIA.
我想拿回我的钱
I want my money back.
托马斯一定知道你想挽回损失
I'm sure Tomas knows you're looking to recover your losses?
连本带利
With interest,
他最好希望在被我的人找到前 被你们找到
and he better hope you find him before my people do.
除非你想被指控教唆
Unless you want to risk an abetting charge,
最好叫你的人收手
better call off your dogs.
覆水难收
Can't stop what's already set in motion.
听着 你不是我们要找的人
Hey, you're not the one we're after,
不过 你要是想被抓的话
but if you want that to change...
他提到过
He mentioned something about...
需要钱帮助他哥哥
needing the money for his brother.
我知道这些了
That's all I got for you.
谢谢
Thank you.
文思·琼斯 我是凯警司 这是
Vince Jones, I'm Sergeant Kay, this is Off...
卢卡警官
Officer Luca.
你可是今天我们最热用户发帖中的大明星
Come on. You're the star of our top user post today.
多亏了你 哨兵在今早
Thanks in part to you, Sentinel moved
突破了百万用户大关
across the one-million user threshold this morning.
你应该很开心听到这个消息
This must be very exciting new for you.
对我们来说 是个大日子
Yeah, it's a big day for us.
那个 我们不会占用你太多时间
Well, then we won't take too much of your time.
我们希望能拿到
We're hoping to get all the data
有关托马斯·赫尔南德斯的所有数据
that your company's compiled on Tomas Hernandez.
用户发布了许多有关那个案件的线索
Oh, our users are sending in tons of tips on that case.
非常想要抓到他和他的团伙
They're very eager to catch Tomas and his crew.
-这应该是警♥察♥的事情 -没错
- Well, the police should be the ones catching them. - Yeah.
本该如此 但是警方案件过多
You should be, but you're overworked,
缺少人手还资金不足
you're outnumbered, you're underfunded.
哨兵就是为帮助警方而生
Sentinel Guard is designed to help the police
利用社区资源解决犯罪事件
by using community resources to solve crimes.
但它也鼓励了那些未经训练的平民
It also encourages untrained civilians to engage
去和携带武器的危险嫌疑人对抗
with armed and dangerous suspects.
或是鼓励他们成为义务警员 就像今早
Or turn vigilante, like this morning.
你的用户差点害一名女士丧命
Your user's actions almost got a woman killed.
平台并不鼓励这样的行为
We don't encourage that kind of behavior.
我们只是让用户去观察并上报
We ask that our users only observe and report back
以此协助警方的工作
to help you do your jobs better.
但你悬赏十万美金可就变了性质
Your $100,000 bounty just now says otherwise.
那你跟我说 如果哨兵不介入
Tell me this. What do you think would have happened
今早的那位女士会是怎样的下场
to that woman this morning had a Sentinel user not intervened?
可能她就真的死了
Maybe she might actually be dead.
按你说 哨兵是为了帮助警♥察♥而生
Okay, well, if Sentinel Guard is designed to help cops,
那不如把用户上报的
why don't you give us all the information
有关托马斯·赫尔南德斯的所有信息
that your users have collected on Tomas Hernandez
图片视频全给我们
images, videos, all of it.
没问题
Of course.
我让我助理尽快将所有数据发给你们
I'll have my assistant send over the data ASAP.
-多谢 -好了
- Thank you. - All right.
听说 你们从文思·琼斯那
Heard you guys got Vince Jones to cough up data
拿到了哨兵的数据
from the Sentinel Guard app.
拿到了 这一趟挺值
Yeah, for what that's worth.
文件刚来 一共有900个
Apparently, the files just came in-- all 900 of them.
赫尔南德斯的赌注经纪提到
Hernandez's bookie mentioned
他的债可能与他哥哥有关
that his debt might be related to his brother.
-可能对破案有帮助 -行 我去查查
- Maybe that helps? - Yeah, I'm looking into it.
-谢了 -还有个问题 我刚看了一下
- Thanks. - One other problem. I just checked
今年特警队学院的申请人
the applicants list for this year's SWAT Academy.
-没有一个女性 -我知道
- There are zero women on it. - I know.
-我也正在想办法 -什么意思
- I know. I... I'm trying to figure that out. - What do you mean?
我们所有的女性申请者
The female applicants that we did have pulled themselves
在最后都退出了 包括福勒
from consideration at the last second, including Fowler.
福勒不是跟着卢卡训练吗
I thought Fowler was training with Luca
-就为了进特警队学院 -我也是这么想的
- for that exact purpose. - Me, too.
这事挺突然的 我问过希克斯
This came out of the blue. I've asked Hicks
让他把申请时间再延长两天
to extend the application window by 48 hours.
不知道时间够不够来解决这个问题
I-I just don't know if that's enough time for us to fix this.
你怎么了
What happened?
我在特警队学院把脚踝扭伤了
I sprained my ankle in SWAT Academy.
所以你就撤销了申请吗
That's why you pulled your name from consideration?
扭伤很快就好 你在这能有所作为的
Sprains heal quickly, and we can really use you here.
无意冒犯 不过我都不知道你是否喜欢我
No offense, but I wasn't even sure you liked me,
更别说让我留在特警
let alone wanted me on SWAT.
这可能是咱俩对话最长的一次
Pretty sure this is the longest conversation we've ever had.
你加入特警的时候
When you joined,
我正经历些难过的事情
I was going through a lot.
我的好朋友在我面前死去
My friend died right in front of me.
我难受了好久
It really spun me out.
-不好意思 -应该是我跟你说才对
- I'm so sorry. - No, I'm sorry.
我应该多帮帮你的
I should have been more supportive.
实话说 特警队需要你这样的女性
Truth is, SWAT needs more women like you.
我挺感兴趣的 但我决定
I was interested, but I decided
不去承担因尝试而带来的风险
not to take the risks that come with trying out.
-什么意思 -我仔细了解了一下
- What do you mean? - I took a closer look at
特警队训练和身体素质的标准
the SWAT training and fitness standards.
不仅标准已经过时
Not only are they out of date,
还更倾向于男性学员
they're biased in favor of male cadets.
你有能力 有胆识
You've got the skills and drive
突破那些男人们设下的壁垒
to get past all the boys' club nonsense.
光有意志力不够 还需要更多
This isn't a willpower issue. It goes deeper than that.
我也不是唯一一个负伤的警员
And I'm not the only walking wounded.
你认识北好莱坞分局的帕克警官吗
You know Officer Park, North Hollywood Division?
-认识 -她在做特警队的体侧时
- Yeah. - She tore her rotator cuff
肩袖撕裂
trying out for one of the SWAT PFQs.
我在为特警队训练时也有个学员出了一样的事
A cadet had the same thing happen when I was training for SWAT.
我猜猜 是个女警员
Let me guess-- female officer?
叫尼基·布拉德利 你怎么知道的
Nicki Bradley. How'd you know that?
反恐特警队的体测非常偏重爆发力
SWAT PFQs put a ton of emphasis on explosive strength.
俯卧撑 引体向上
Push-ups, pull-ups,
跳箱 都是已被证明
box jumps... are all exercises proven
女性存在生理劣势的项目
to put women at a physiological disadvantage.
尼基当时很担心俯卧撑的部分
Nicki was worried about the push-up portion.
她为此拼命训练直到受伤
She was training so hard for it, she got hurt.
那说得通
That makes sense.
如果你没法做五十个俯卧撑 像多数男人那样
If you can't do 50 push-ups, like most of the guys...
-你就进不了特警队 -正是如此
- You don't make SWAT. - Exactly.
男性学员入选几率更高
Male candidates are more likely to succeed,
而女性学员更可能在试图达到
and female candidates are more likely to injure themselves
这些专♥制♥的体能标准过程中受伤
trying to clear these arbitrary fitness thresholds
而这些标准与特警队的实际工作毫不相干
that have nothing to do with actual SWAT work.
你自己看看这些数据吧
Take a look at the data yourself.
我和其他女性学员们都聊过了
The other female applicants and I all talked.
不值得赌上整个职业生涯去冒险
It doesn't seem worth it to risk a whole career.
如果我们能改变标准呢
What if we can change that?
祝你好运 在此期间我得照顾好自己
Good luck. In the meantime, I got to watch my own six.
我在你拿来的哨兵档案中
I found a video from one
找到一段视频
of Tomas Hernandez's earlier robberies
是关于托马斯·赫尔南德斯以前的一起抢劫案
in the Sentinel files you got us.
视频很不清晰 但清楚地拍到了他的同伙
Footage was grainy, but it had clear shots of his accomplices.
我进行了人脸识别 查到这几个人
Ran it through facial rec, got a hit.
另外两名嫌疑人是雅米·梅西亚
Now, the other two suspects are Jamie Mejia
刑事报告
赫尔南德斯 丹尼
梅西亚 雅米
以及托马斯的弟弟 丹尼·赫尔南德斯
and Tomas's brother, Danny Hernandez.
把这个发给巴罗斯
Get that to Burrows.
但愿劫案凶杀专案组能挖出更多情报
Hopefully, RHD can dig up more intel on them.
丹尼有恶意伤害前科
Danny's got a record for aggravated assault,
最后出现地址在高地公园区
and a last known address in Highland Park.
你觉得他们三个会都躲在那里吗
Think all three of them are hiding out there?
是哨兵软件
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表