剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
Look, three of these weapons were stolen
在以色列军♥火♥制♥造♥厂失窃后
from an Israeli arms manufacturer
被运往了洛杉矶
and sent to Los Angeles.
如果任何一件落入坏人手里
Now, if any one of them falls in the wrong hands...
你从一个毒品走私犯
Well, you just went from being a drug smuggler
突然变成了一个恐怖袭击同谋
to a conspirator in a terror plot.
现在有一名联邦探员在医院
And there's a federal agent in the hospital
生死未卜 都是拜你所赐
fighting for her life because of you.
协助我们办案 还有减刑的机会
Help us, and it might help your case.
这些东西是运给谁的
Who were you supposed to deliver it to?
我从没见过买♥♥主
I never met the buyer.
有人付钱让我走平时用的贩运线路运一批货
I was only paid to smuggle the cargo through my usual route.
-货是从哪拿到的 -我不知道
- Where were you taking it? - I don't know.
我以我的母亲起誓 真的不知道
Swear on my mother, I don't.
买♥♥主让我下载一个加密信息软件
The buyer told me to download a coded messaging app.
说是我着陆后就能知道地点
Said I'd get the location of the drop when I landed.
给我们看看
Show us.
就这 就一串数字吗
That's it? Just a number?
我知道的就这么多
That's all I've got.
我试着打了一下 应该不是一个电♥话♥号♥码
I tried dialing it, but I don't think it's a valid phone number.
如果是加密本文的话 这也太短了
Well, it's too short to be a coded text.
这到底是什么呢
What the hell is it?
地址 密♥码♥
Address? Password?
发信人极其谨慎
This sender's extra cautious.
采用多个方案以确保
Used a redundancy plan to make sure
至少有一把枪能运进来
that at least one of the guns came through.
他们应该不会只指望着阿尔瓦雷斯这一个人
I don't think they'd risk all their eggs in Alvarez's basket.
如果这条短♥信♥是线索
If this text is a clue,
可能只有一半
it's probably only half of it.
查查其他当时在集装箱场地的
Search the phone of the other smugglers
阿尔瓦雷斯同伙的手♥机♥
who were with Alvarez at the container yard.
-没准能找到另一半 -好的
- Maybe we find the other half on one of them. - All right.
指挥官
Hey, Commander.
-有空吗 -什么事
- Got a minute? - Yeah. What's up?
我今早在勒罗伊和达瑞尔汽修店
I walked into a situation this morning
门口出了点状况
in front of Leroy and Darryl's auto shop
有两位警官
involving some officers
正和一名患有精神疾病的人交涉
responding to an individual with mental illness.
勒罗伊上前调和
Leroy stepped in the middle of it.
他说如果他不这么做 怕是会节外生枝
It sounded like things might've gone sideways if he hadn't.
没出什么事吧
Everyone okay?
没事 不过这件事让我有了一个想法
Yeah, but this whole thing put me on to something
这个想法已经在我脑中多时了
that I've been going over in my head.
几周前 我女朋友尼歇尔
Few weeks back, my girl Nichelle
安排我和一些社区活动者认识
had me sit down with community activists
探讨让受过训练的志愿者
about an initiative to send trained volunteers
代替警♥察♥处理心理危机相关案件
out to mental health crisis calls instead of cops.
之前也是有成功先例的
Programs just like this have worked, sir,
像哈勒姆 圣地亚哥和奥克兰
in Harlem, San Diego, and Oakland.
警♥察♥和精神病患者双方的伤亡率
Fatal encounters between the police
出现了大幅下降
and the mentally ill have gone way down.
你想在这里发起这个项目
And you want to start one here?
希望你能帮我们迈出第一步
I'd like your help to trial it.
像这样的资助计划
Well, funding programs like this,
需要占用洛城警局的预算
it means money coming from somewhere inside the LAPD budget,
挪用警局资金
diverting the use of funds.
你和高层的关系已经很紧张了
And you're already on thin ice with the brass.
我能从墨西哥回来
I came back from Mexico willing to take
就不怕他们给我的压力
whatever they want to throw at me.
想要看到改变
If I want to see things change,
我应该是那个做出行动的人
I know I got to be the one out there making it happen.
我不想再坐视不管 等着整个系统去改变了
I'm done waiting on the brass or the system to do it.
行 我支持你
All right, you got my backing.
我向上汇报一下
I'll run it up the chain of command.
-有结果告诉你 -谢谢你 长官
- I'll let you know what I hear. - Thank you, sir.
刚从医院回来吗
You're just getting back from the hospital?
我等到他丈夫来才走的
Yeah. I stayed until her husband got there.
我们之前是同事
We used to work together.
我想让他到了医院能看到熟悉的人
I wanted him to see a friendly face.
-莱恩斯探员怎么样 -还不稳定
- How's Agent Lyons doing? - Still hadn't stabilized.
准备进行第二场手术
They were taking her in for a second surgery. I just...
我要是早点发现她
I keep thinking if, maybe I'd gotten to her faster...
你是第一个冲过去的
You were the first one there.
她肯定也会和死亡抗争到底的
Sh-She's gonna keep on fighting, okay?
这不仅关乎她一个人
Yeah, but it's not just her life.
她怀孕了
She's pregnant.
-我不知道该说什么好了 -都一样
- I had no idea. - No one did.
拉尔夫说她本想着这次行动后再跟大家说的
Ralph said she wanted to hold the news until after the raid.
她不是那种工作做了一半不管的人
She's not the type to leave a job half-finished.
难以想象 拉夫尔和她的家庭
I just-- I can't imagine, for Ralph and her family,
会经历怎样的痛苦
what they must be going through.
我感觉帮不上什么忙
I-I feel so helpless, like there's nothing I can do,
回来工作就是为了
and I just... came to work to get away
逃离那种无助的感觉
from feeling like that. I don't know.
你想说什么
What do you mean?
家里出什么事了吗
Did something happen at home?
邦妮周二晚流产了
Bonnie had a miscarriage, Tuesday night.
谭 替你感到难过
Tan, I'm so sorry.
现在她怎么样
How's she doing?
应该好多了吧
Better, I guess.
她正在休假
She's taking some time off work.
我有空就给她打电♥话♥问问情况
I'm trying to call and check in when I can.
不过还好才怀孕不久
It happened early, though.
我们一周前才知道她怀孕了
You know, we'd only just found out she was pregnant the week before,
但是 还是会
but, still, it's, uh...
难以承受
it's a lot.
当然 你俩都不容易
Of course, for both of you.
邦妮才是承受一切的人 我只能
Bonnie's the one who really went through it. I'm just...
尽力陪着她
I'm trying to be there for her.
我会没事的 好吗
I'll be fine, okay?
我还是没有头绪
I'm not seeing it yet.
阿尔瓦雷斯说他不认识买♥♥家
Alvarez says he doesn't know the buyer,
这是送货地点的唯一线索
and this was his only clue to the delivery location.
这个线索只有一半 洪都说得没错
That's only half the clue. Hondo was right.
阿尔瓦雷斯的一个手下
One of Alvarez's guys
手♥机♥上也有这个通讯软件
had the same messaging app on his phone.
也有一串数字 这次是8位
Another number, except eight digits this time.
这串数字好眼熟
Code looks like something I've seen before.
就是不知道什么意思
I just can't figure out what.
等等
Hold on.
原来是GPS坐标 太好了
Ah, GPS coordinates. Nice.
我在长滩码头工作过一个夏天
I worked a summer at the Long Beach Marina.
大部分时间都在
I spent most of my time
用无线电发坐标给外地来的游船
radioing our coordinates to pleasure boats from out of town.
看起来像个工业供应仓库
Looks like an industrial supply warehouse.
如果阿尔瓦雷斯要把武器送到这里
If that's where Alvarez was gonna deliver the weapon,
那另外两个可能也藏在那里
it could be where the other two are being stored.
我们走
Let's go.
可能有人比我们先到 保持警惕
May not be the first ones here. Keep your eyes open.
等等
Hold.
斯特里特 谭 从西往北排查
Street, Tan, sweep west to north.
我和克里斯 卢卡负责东南方向
Chris, Luca, and I will cover the southeast side.
火箭发射器可能在任何地方
Rocket launchers could be anywhere.
这地方都被堆满了
Place is crammed full.
很适合用来藏匿不想被别人发现的东西
It's a good place for storing what you don't want found.
卢卡 去右边 克里斯 跟我走
Luca, go right. Chris, with me.
西面通道没有问题 我们向北
All clear in the west aisle. We're heading north.
26D
26-David.
-还有其他人 -有人知道我们在这里
- I think we got company. - Someone knows we're here.
继续向货舱移♥动♥
Keep moving towards the cargo bay.
不许动 洛城警局
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表