剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
无需援助
We're a Code 4.
没有闯入者
There is no intruder.
911报♥警♥电♥话♥是骗人的
The 911 call was a hoax.
是个虚假报♥警♥
This was a swatting?
看着是这样
Yeah, looks like it.
但我们要努力找出真♥相♥
But we're gonna try and get some answers.
比如为什么有人对警♥察♥开了枪
Like why the hell a shotgun was discharged on the police.
收到
Roger that.
我有朋友是职业杀手 尼克尔斯 你猜怎么着
I got friends who kill for a living, Nichols. And guess what?
他们现在就在你家外面
They're outside your house right now.
要是你看见他们了
Say hi for me
趁子弹还没射穿你的头 替我打个招呼
if you see them before they put a bullet in your head.
你们出现前三十秒收到的信息
Got that message 30 seconds before you rolled up.
所以我看到院子有动静时就开了枪
So when I saw movement in the yard, I just fired.
他说的是真的 他不知道你们是警♥察♥
He's telling the truth. He had no idea you were the police.
你的手是怎么破的
How'd you cut your hand?
我在厨房♥
I was in the kitchen.
觉得来不及去拿我的枪了
Didn't think I'd make it to my gun,
所以我就拿了把刀
so I went for a knife.
可能是慌乱中割伤了
Fumbled it, I guess.
知道会可能给你留一条这样的信息吗
You have any idea who would've left you a message like that?
不知道 谁会想对我们做这样的事呢
No clue. Who would want to do something like this to us?
太变♥态♥了
It's all so sick.
-变♥态♥的恶作剧 -这不是恶作剧
- A sick prank. - This is no prank.
这是蓄意谋杀
This is attempted murder.
把我们当枪使
With us as the weapon.
反恐特警队
第五季 第五集
想象一下三十来岁退休
Imagine retiring in your mid-30s
有这么一座豪♥宅♥
with a spread like this.
还当了十年特权球员
After a decade as a franchise QB.
据说尼克尔斯和他妻子
Word is Nichols and his wife
已经倒卖♥♥了不少这样的旧宅
have already flipped quite a few old spreads like this.
我们应该跟媒体交待一下
We should give the media a few sound bites,
避免不实报道
get ahold of any bad press.
你知道出现虚假报♥警♥时 他们喜欢
You know how they love to start in on cops
-怪在警♥察♥身上 -我...
- when there's a swatting. - I, uh,
我需要知道 你已经搞定20队了
I need to know that, uh, you have 20-Squad buttoned down.
即便没有嫌隙 领导队伍已经够难了
Being team leader's hard enough without any, you know, bad blood.
没有嫌隙 指挥官
No bad blood, Commander.
你在我办公室亲口承认了
You admitted in my office that
警♥察♥委员会派你来特警队把洪都挤走
the police commission sent you to SWAT to push Hondo out.
办公室政♥治♥不会影响我在出警现场的指挥
Office politics doesn't affect how I lead in the field.
我喜欢洪都
I like Hondo.
等他明白该做下一步打算时 大家都会好过一点
Everyone will be better off when he realizes it's time to move on.
消息传得真够快的
The news made it here in record time.
是啊 我已经能看到新闻标题了
Yeah, I can already see the headline.
"特警队吓坏四分卫"
"SWAT team terrorizes quarterback."
我过来时和局长通过电♥话♥
I had a call with the chief on the way over here.
他认为这是一起谋杀未遂案
He's treating it as the assassination attempt it was.
虽然不是特警队挑起的 但他希望我们来结束它
Now, SWAT didn't start it, but he wants us to finish it.
这是他最喜欢的
Doing what he loves best.
博人眼球
Soaking up the attention.
团队里还有谁知道桑切斯的小算盘
Anyone else on the team know the truth about Sanchez's agenda?
没有了 洪都要我们保密
No. Hondo wanted us to keep quiet
以免破坏团队的氛围
so we don't poison the locker room.
他想耗一耗
Yeah, he wants to wait it out.
他觉得桑切斯总会待不下去走人的
He figures Sanchez will get bored and move on eventually.
出了这样的事 不明白为什么还要费神接电♥话♥
Days like this, I wonder why I even bother answering.
一群秃鹫 问着一样的问题
Same old vultures with the same old questions.
这个还是要接的 失陪
I should take this. Excuse me.
我是希克斯
This is Hicks.
我不知道还能说什么
I don't know how else to say it.
我不知道是谁这么对我们
I have no idea who did this do us.
要是我真知道 就不会找你们了
If I did, I wouldn't be talking to you.
-我会亲自出马 -这个我信
- I'd be handling it. - I don't doubt that.
这就正中凶手下怀
That's exactly what the culprit was counting on,
他就希望你亲自出手
that you'd take things into your own hands.
你真的想不到谁想伤害你吗
You really can't think of anyone who might want to hurt you?
我能想到无数个
I can think of thousands.
我每周日都能见到他们
I'd see them every Sunday,
听到他们尖叫着要撕碎我
screaming how they want to tear me apart.
至今还有人为了西雅图那次截球质问他
He still gets heckled sometimes for that interception in Seattle.
都过去六年了
Six damn years ago.
回想一下
Think back.
你们两人谁被跟踪过吗
Has either one of you ever been harassed by a stalker?
-没有 -从来没有过
- No. - Never.
你们欠谁钱吗
Anyone you owe any money to?
看我们像是欠债的样子吗
Does it look like we're in debt?
从你在多尔西时我就看你比赛了
I've been watching you play since your Dorsey days.
我在克伦肖上的学 比你早十年
I went to Crenshaw. Decade ahead of you.
克伦肖 天啊
Crenshaw. Aw, man.
你们最烦人了
You clowns were the worst.
你还记得在达拉斯的季后赛吗
You remember that playoff game in Dallas?
赛季在即 你必须进球
Season on the line, fourth and goal.
你当时在往右 想要找没被防守的队友
You were rolling to your right, looking for your open man,
但戴维斯就在你右边 等着撞翻你
but Davis was right there waiting to destroy you.
他比你重45公斤
He had about a hundred pounds on you.
结果却是他被撞翻在球门区
Ended up flat on his back in the end zone.
开球之前就知道你会往右
See, I knew you were gonna run that ball even before the snap.
我自己都不知道
I didn't know before the snap.
你当然知道
Sure, you did.
你当时正瞄着球门区的右边角落
You were eying the back right corner of that end zone.
神情很细微 但你隐瞒事情时
It's subtle, but you have a tell
会有破绽
when you're holding something back.
你高中时的破绽是这个
You were doing it way back in high school,
刚才也是这个
and you did it just now.
你隐瞒了什么
What aren't you saying?
你在克伦肖上学过
You went to Crenshaw,
所以你知道那边的街区是什么样的
so you know how the old neighborhood works.
你发达了
You rise up out of there,
每个你认识的人都会朝你伸手要钱
everybody you ever knew has got their hand out,
觉得你欠他们
thinks you owe them something.
我从不给他们
I never bit.
你给一个人钱 就会有更多人朝你要钱
You give into one, next day a dozen show up.
就跟喂野猫一样
It's like feeding cats.
你们觉得会有人特别嫉妒或生气
Think one of them's jealous or angry enough
-以至于想对付你们吗 -当时不觉得
- to want to take you out? - I didn't.
现在 谁知道呢
But now, who knows?
他们以前是我最忠实的粉丝
They were my biggest fans.
我大部分的恐吓信都来自我的老街区
Now most of my hate mail comes from my old zip code.
你存着信吗
You save any of these letters?
你呢 卡罗琳
How about you, Carolyn?
你有留着一些恐吓信吗
Do you hang on to any of this hate mail?
我把信件塞进一个箱子里了
I just stuff them in a box.
我不想让这些人陷入麻烦
I don't want any of these people to get in trouble.
我觉得大多数人只是在发泄
I'm sure most of them were just letting off some steam,
但有些信...
but some of it's...
很吓人
It's awful.
怎么说
How so?
信上说德里克是叛徒
They say Derrick's a sellout.
说会伤害德里克 还有我
Say how they're gonna hurt him. Hurt me.
会烧了我们的房♥子
Burn our house down.
我以为他退役后就不会有人寄这种信了
I thought it would stop when he retired,
但有些人就是想毁了事业有成的人
but some people just want to tear down achievers.
你可以把这些信给我们吗
Would you mind turning over this mail to us?
这就是我的女人
That's my girl.
大学二年级的时候我和她开始约会
Asked her out sophomore year of college
从来没有后悔过
and never looked back.
说完了吧 两位
We about done here, guys?
我有点事
I got some commitments I need to get to.
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表