剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
Street, take the four side.
26D 有人逃跑
26 David. We got a rabbit.
嫌犯逃往左侧了
Suspect headed for the three side.
你也只能逃到这了
That's about as far as you go.
我不知道希尔在哪
I don't know where Hill is,
他也不知道我在哪
he doesn't know where I am,
我希望保持这种状态
and I would like to keep it that way.
这和你走私人体器官没关系吗
It has nothing to do with you trafficking organs?
不知道你在说什么
Not sure what you're talking about.
是吗
Really?
我们知道你经常去印度
We know about the frequent trips to India
还有你公♥司♥账户
and the five-figure payments
多出了几万块
that show up in your company's bank accounts.
卖♥♥医疗器械的收入
Medical device sales.
你对"医疗器械"的定义还挺广泛的
Oh, that's a pretty broad definition of "Medical device" If you ask me.
我能理解
Oh, look, I get it.
要是我卖♥♥了一颗坏肾害死了谁的儿子
I mean, if I sold someone a bad kidney that killed their son,
我也会想玩消失的
I'd want to disappear, too.
我没有卖♥♥坏肾
It wasn't a bad kidney!
我对我的工作很负责的
I take my work seriously.
我的工作给了几千人重生的机会
What I do gives thousands of people a second chance at life.
我是在救死扶伤
I help save people.
我没有谋财害命
I don't kill them.
收别人的器官来赚钱
By harvesting their organs for a profit?
我是想帮艾萨克·希尔
I was trying to help Isaac Hill.
那颗肾完全匹配 但艾萨克的身体出现了排斥反应
The kidney was a perfect match, but Isaac's body rejected it.
他几天后才死的
He died a few days later.
这么说他真的做了手术
So the surgery did happen?
艾萨克死前真的换了肾
Isaac did receive a kidney before he died?
谁做的手术
Who performed the operation?
弗雷德·希尔想杀了所有他觉得
Fred Hill wants to kill anyone he thinks is responsible
跟他儿子死有关的人 好吗
for his son's death, okay?
如果他在追杀你 他也会追杀那名外科医生
If he's after you, he's gonna go after the surgeon, too.
你说你是在救死扶伤
You say you're in the business of saving lives.
查克瑞·弗洛伊德医生
Dr. Zachary Floyd.
弗洛伊德一定就是希尔的下个目标
Floyd has to be Hill's next target.
说吧
Talk to me.
弗洛伊德医生在恩西诺和伯班克都有诊所
Dr. Floyd has got medical offices in Encino and Burbank,
家住硅谷
plus a home in Valley Village.
打给这些地方都没有人接
There's no answer at any of them so far.
我已经派警员去往这几个地址了
I got unis rolling to each location as we speak.
希望希尔还没找到弗洛伊德
Yeah, well, let's hope Hill didn't already get to Floyd.
希尔刚在他的脸书上发了一条视频
Hill just posted a video to his Facebook account.
查克·弗洛伊德医生说他本可以救艾萨克的
Dr. Zach Floyd said he'd save Isaac.
他说那颗他植入我儿子的垃圾肾可以保住他的命
He said the garbage kidney he sewed into my kid would keep him alive.
但弗洛伊德撒了谎
But Floyd lied.
他的谎言害死了我儿子
And his lie killed my son.
现在该他血债血偿了
It's time for him to pay.
所有警♥察♥和记者听好了
So, to all the cops and reporters listening,
你们最好去恩西诺
you better get to Encino.
别来晚了 不然就要错过这场烟火表演了
And don't be late, or you'll miss the fireworks.
-他什么时候发的 -八分钟前
- When was this posted? - Eight minutes ago.
他还点名了洛城警局和本地的两家新闻媒体
He also tagged the LAPD and two local news stations.
他在嘲讽我们
He's taunting us.
去恩西诺弗洛伊德的诊所
Get to Floyd's office in Encino.
谢尔比 预约四点的病人来了吗
Shelby, is my 4:00 here yet?
谢尔比
Shelby?
弗洛伊德医生
Dr. Floyd.
我们出去走一走吧
Let's take a walk.
好 还有两分钟到目的地
Okay, two minutes out!
希尔的社交媒体上有什么新消息吗
Anything more from Hill on his socials?
上条视频后就没有动静了
All quiet since the last video.
感觉有点不对劲
Something feels off about this.
他好像很想传达什么信息
Seems like he's trying to send a message.
问题是 什么信息
Question is, what message?
应该马上就知道答案了
I think we're about to find out.
...在恩西诺 这里即将发生一件
...in Encino, where a dangerous situation
-危险的事件 -这是直播
- appears to be unfolding. - This is live.
很高兴你们能来
I'm glad you could join us!
跟大家打个招呼 医生
Say hi to the people, Doc.
-卢卡 加快油门 -收到
- Luca, step on it. - Got it.
现在你们想听我说了
Oh, now everybody want to listen?
艾萨克需要帮助的时候你们在哪
Where were you all when Isaac needed help?
你们都在哪
Where were you all?!
洛城警局 让媒体离开
LAPD! Get the media out of here!
走 退后 走 走 走
Move! Move back! Move! Move! Move! Move!
-快走 -退后 所有人退后
- Now! Move! - Get back, everyone!
克里斯 去屋顶
Chris, get to the rooftop. Line up a shot. Go!
希尔先生 把枪放下
Mr. Hill, put the gun down.
不行
I can't do that.
没有必要有人受伤 弗雷德
Nobody needs to get hurt here today, Fred.
深呼吸 我们好好聊聊
Let's just take a breath and talk this through.
为什么不直接开枪杀了我
Why don't you just shoot me?!
反正你们都是这个德行 不是吗
That's what y'all guys like to do anyway, right?
你儿子病了 弗雷德
Your son was sick, Fred.
无论是弗洛伊德医生
There was nothing Dr. Floyd
还是其他人 都尽力了
or anyone else could've done.
别撒谎了
Stop lying!
没人想帮艾萨克
Nobody wanted to help Isaac.
是他们不给他肾
They chose to not give him a kidney.
是他们杀了他
They chose to kill him!
弗洛伊德对我儿子的死毫不关心
Floyd didn't care about killing my son.
那我为什么还要关心他的生死呢
Why should I care if I kill him?
放轻松 弗雷德 放轻松
Take it easy, Fred. Take it easy.
24D 我就位了
24-David. I'm set.
听我说 这是你最后的机会
Listen to me, man. This is your last chance.
把枪放下
Put that gun down!
你为什么不开枪
Why don't you pull the trigger?
你敢开枪吗
In fact, I dare you.
-别这么做 拜托 -闭嘴 闭嘴
- Don't do it, please! - Shut up! Shut up!
我能射中 洪都
I got a clean shot, Hondo.
你还在等什么
What are you waiting for, huh?
想开枪杀了我 就动手吧
If you want to shoot me, shoot me!
开枪
Do it!
开枪打我啊
Shoot me!
别开枪 别开枪
Hold your fire! I repeat, hold your fire!
别开枪
Do not shoot!
洪都 你在干什么
Hondo, what are you doing?
希尔扣动扳机的手指
There's a wire running from
和弗洛伊德之间有根线
Hill's shotgun trigger finger to Floyd.
被绑在弗洛伊德的脖子上 在他的领口里
It's wrapped around Floyd's neck, under his shirt collar.
我看到了 失能开关
I see it. Dead man's switch.
如果我们开枪打中希尔 散♥弹♥枪♥掉落
If we shoot Hill, that shotgun goes off,
弗洛伊德还是会死
and Floyd dies, too.
不开枪吗
You're not gonna pull the trigger?
那我们就走了
Then we'll be on our way.
行动 行动 行动
Move. Move. Move!
20队所有人 退后
- All 20- - Squad, back off.
所有人 退后 让他过去
Everyone, back away. Let him pass.
-迪肯 -收到
- Deacon. - Got it.
让他通过 让他通过
Let him pass. Let him pass!
好了 为了你自身的安全 退后
All right, for your own safety, back up.
警官们 让媒体都散开
Officers, get the press out of here now!
伙计们 帮我个忙 清空这片区域
Hey, folks, do me a favor. Clear this area, okay?
20队其余人跟着我
All right, the rest of 20 Squad on me.
返回廓尔喀
Back to the Gurkha.
迪肯 你盯着希尔 别让他停下来
Deacon, I need you to engage with Hill, keep him moving.
收到
Roger that.
24D 希尔还有500码离开我视线
24 David. 500 yards until Hill is out of my range.
尽全力盯住他 克里斯
Stay on him as long as you can, Chris.
-如果事情有变 你就动手 -收到
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表