剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
but as 20-David, I'll make the call.
行动吧
Let's move.
20D
20-David.
正门安全 可以进入
One side clear for entry.
30D 后侧已就位
30-David. In position on three side,
随时可以破门
ready for breach.
听我指令 一 二 三
On my count. One, two, three.
两人跟着我
Give me two.
遵循本性的人最终会保持原有本性
One who follows his nature keeps his original nature in the end.
但你从未听说过更值得遵循的东西吗
But haven't you heard ever of something better to follow?
洛城警局
LAPD!
我有搜查令 不准动
Search warrant! Do not move!
举起手来 双手举起来
Hands! Let's see the hands!
两人跟上 两人跟上
Give me two, give me two.
怎么回事 发生什么了
What's going on? What happened?
今早持枪抢劫案中的卡车在你名下
Your truck was used in an armed robbery this morning.
两人一组
Two, two, two.
-你在说什么 -你这里有枪吗
- What are you talking about? - You got any guns on the premises?
没有 而且我也没有开过卡车
No. And I haven't driven the truck, either.
从轮椅下来太麻烦了
It's become too much of a hassle getting out of this wheelchair.
还有其他人能接触到你的车吗
Anybody else have access to your vehicle?
只有那个来照顾我的姑娘可以
Just the girl who comes by to take care of me.
皮帕
Pipa.
和那个帮凯尔夫人
That's the same name
打理储藏室的女孩一个名字
as the woman who helped Mrs. Kyle with her storage unit.
-她在哪儿 皮帕在哪儿 -两人一组
- Where is she? Where do we find Pipa? - Two!
我不知道 她就在这里
I don't know. She's here somewhere.
洛城警局 不准动
LAPD! Don't move!
逃犯逃向房♥子背面
We got a rabbit on the three side!
放开我
Get off me!
里面什么情况
What's the situation in there?
别动
Stay down!
-你被捕了 -干得好 阿隆索
- You're under arrest. - Nice work, Alonso.
看看你 在新上司面前表现自己
Look at you, showing off for the new boss.
反正比你强
Showed you up, anyway.
取消支援
Code 4 all the way around.
已逮捕嫌犯 原地待命
Suspect in custody. Hold your position.
谭
Hey, Tan.
我和洪都
That little bit of friction
出外勤时有点小摩擦
between me and Hondo out in the field.
不会有什么大问题吧
That's not gonna cause any problems, right?
-和洪都吗 不会的 -不是洪都
- With Hondo? No way. - Not with Hondo.
洪都是老警♥察♥了 这点小事
Hondo's a pro. Little beef like that,
我们冲进去前就消化完毕了
he was over with it before we hit the house.
我说的是你们这些年轻警♥察♥
I'm talking about with the young guns.
你 斯特里特和阿隆索
You, Street and Alonso.
你们对洪都很忠诚
You got a lot of loyalty to Hondo.
他确实很值得尊重
Hell, he's earned it.
我只是想确认一下
I just want to make sure
这份忠诚不会影响
that loyalty doesn't confuse anybody
大家执行指令
where the chain of command is concerned?
当然不会
No confusion.
很好 那就好
Good. Glad to hear it.
你们逮捕的女嫌疑人 皮帕
That female suspect you brought in. Pipa?
她什么也没说 口风很严
She's keeping her mouth shut. She's not saying a word.
那是因为我还没出手
Haven't been able to work my charms on her yet.
太晚了 她找了律师
Too late. She lawyered up.
公设辩护人到了
Public defender's already here.
我猜她宁愿被定罪为同伙
I guess she'd rather go down as an accessory
也不想成为那帮同伙的眼中钉
than face whatever her coconspirators would do to her.
她不愿意开口或许不是因为害怕
Maybe it's not fear that's keeping her quiet.
或许是因为忠诚
Maybe it's loyalty
-或某种扭曲的爱情 -怎么说
- or some twisted version of romance. - How do you mean?
我们拿到了她的通话记录
We just got a dump of her phone records,
五个月来 她每天都要和
and for five months, she's been getting daily rings
兰卡斯特的一名犯人通电♥话♥
from an inmate up at Lancaster.
-非常准时 -她喜欢坏男孩
- Regular, like clockwork. - Well, she likes bad boys.
所以
So what?
没错 但三周前开始 没有通话记录了
Yeah. Only three weeks ago, the phone calls stopped.
所以要么这对情侣分手了
So either the lovebirds broke up or...
要么他那时刚好刑满释放
Or he got sprung in time to mastermind
-策划了这场犯罪 -好了
- this crime spree. - All right.
联♥系♥监狱 告诉他们我们需要
Reach out to the prison. Tell them we're gonna need
三周前出狱的所有犯人的名单
a list of every inmate kicked free three weeks ago.
去找副典狱长库克
Ask for Deputy Warden Cook.
告诉他是罗德里格·桑切斯的请求
Tell him it's Rodrigo Sanchez asking.
明白
Got it.
我一直在找你
I've been looking for you.
现在不是找到了
Well, you found me.
怎么了
What's up?
桑切斯这整件事
This whole thing with Sanchez.
你不觉得有点不对劲吗
It doesn't strike you as wrong?
卢卡 我早就想好回来会面对什么了
Luca, I knew what I was coming back to.
过去就好了
It's just growing pains.
我们都需要作出调整
We're all gonna have to adjust a little bit.
不不 我是说他这个人
No, no, I mean just him being here.
你不觉得他在谋划什么吗
Don't you think he's up to something?
你在说谁
Who's up to what?
听上去卢卡
Well, it sounds like Luca
认为桑切斯在谋划什么
thinks that Sanchez is running some kind of game.
我没这么说 我只是不相信
No, I didn't... I didn't say that. I just have a hard time
他会在这一切之后再回到特警队
believing that he came back to SWAT after all this time
仅仅因为在市长办公室待腻了
because he was bored in the Mayor's office
或是他胡扯的什么原因
or whatever other story he's peddling.
你觉得是怎么回事
So, what do you think is going on?
我还不清楚 但绝对有问题
I don't know yet, but it's got to be something.
听着 桑切斯这种人回到这里来
Look, there's no way a guy like Sanchez
一定是有所图谋
comes back here without an agenda.
不然说不通
It just doesn't make sense.
卢卡 你什么时候喜欢过桑切斯了
Luca, when have you ever liked Sanchez?
我是说 拜托
I mean, come on.
从前还在带领30队那会儿
Back in the day when you guys were running 30-Squad,
你们之间就一直有过节
there was always beef between you two.
我和洛克不止一次不得不把你们拉开
Me and Rocker had to pull you apart more than once.
你们俩水火不容 他傲气
You guys are oil and water. He's arrogant,
自我中心 贪功
self-centered, always wants the credit,
而你是个无私的战士
and- and you're a selfless soldier
总是把团队放在第一位
who always puts the team first.
你们八字不合
You- you guys are destined to bang heads.
好吧 那所以你们信任他
Okay, so you trust him, then?
我没有不信任他
I don't distrust him.
给他一次机会
Just give it a chance.
今天是我们重组的第一天 大家都不在状态
It's our first day back. We're all out of our groove.
走一步看一步吧
Let's just wait and see what happens.
霍华德·凯尔还挺高产的
Howard Kyle was prolific, that's for sure.
设计了二十二座写♥字♥楼♥
I mean, to design 22 office buildings,
看着它们都建好
see them all get built?
能留下这样的遗产
It would be pretty cool to, you know,
挺了不起的
leave a legacy like that.
不过也有些伤感
Something sad about it, though.
将近一半的楼都已经被拆除了
Almost half of them have been torn down.
都已经土崩瓦解
What kind of legacy is it if it's crumbled to the ground
还算什么遗产呢
and built over with something else?
想法好阴郁
That's pretty dark.
你还不了解我
That really surprise you?
好吧 剩余的十三栋建筑中
Okay, of the 13 buildings still standing,
只有五栋看起来像可行目标
only five seem like viable targets.
三栋楼现在是银行
Three are now banks,
一栋在珠宝街
one is in the Jewelry District,
还有一栋是运动鞋店
and one is a sneaker store.
里面有些鞋比一辆车还贵
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表