剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
Let go of me.
数百名无辜民众还在大楼里
There're hundreds of innocent people in this building.
他们死了 你也别想独活 就这么简单
If they die, you die. It's that simple.
你不能这么做
You can't do this.
你的时间不多了 马丁
Your clock's ticking, Mateen.
你只剩下不到一分钟 除非你告诉我
You got under a minute unless you tell me
神经毒气的安放地点
where you planted the nerve gas.
我看到这东西把你兄弟马克怎么了
I saw what this stuff did to your buddy Mark.
下场很惨 告诉我它在哪里
It's a bad way to go, man. Tell me where it is.
好吧 好吧 在四楼
All right, all right. It's on the fourth floor.
电梯旁有一个花盆
There's a planter box by the elevators.
其它的呢 其它的在哪里
Where else? What about the others?
就 就这一个 我只拿了一个
T-That's-- That's it. I just brought the one.
20D呼叫60D 你们要找的是四楼电梯旁的
20-David to 60-David. You're looking for a planter box
一个花盆
near the fourth floor elevators.
收到 洪都 正在搜查
Copy that, Hondo. Searching.
找到了 在我这里
I found it. I got it here.
有个定时器
There's a timer.
怎么让它停下
How do we stop it?
怎么关掉它
How do we shut it down?
有一个黄色阀门
There's a yellow valve.
你听到了吗 贝克尔 黄色阀门
You hear that, Becker? It's the yellow valve.
60D 阀门已关闭
60-David. The valve's shut.
装置已安全
Device is secured.
通过监控录像确认了
Security footage confirms it.
他只带了一个装置来
He came alone with just the one device.
说明这只是为了声东击西
Means this was little more than a distraction.
仍有五个装置在外面
There are still five devices out there.
嫌犯的手♥机♥是一次性的
The suspect's phone is a burner.
通话记录里只有一个号♥码
There's only one phone number in the call log.
那大概就是约瑟夫的了
Well, it's probably Joseph's.
他现在可能正等着确认电♥话♥吧
He'd be expecting a confirmation call about now.
这可能是我们追踪其它装置的机会
Could be our chance to chase down the other devices.
我已经把号♥码给希克斯了
I already gave Hicks the number.
如果我们能让约瑟夫接电♥话♥
He's standing by to run a trap and trace
他就能设下陷阱追踪他
if we can get Joseph to pick up.
值得一试
It's worth a shot.
马丁 你晚了
Mateen, you're late.
恐怕你的马丁兄弟
I'm afraid your buddy Mateen's
已经被拘捕了 约瑟夫
in federal custody, Joseph.
我是洛城警局特警队的哈里森警司
This is Sergeant Harrelson, LAPD SWAT.
我觉得我们可以谈谈
I thought we could talk about how
怎么结束这一切
we could put an end to all of this.
不
No.
说什么都没用了
Words are meaningless.
我们知道你叔叔的事
Hey, look, we know about your uncle.
你在阿富汗的家人
Your family in Afghanistan.
他们向他做出了承诺
They promised him.
我叔叔帮他们做了几年事
My uncle helped them for years.
他和他们生活在一起 为他们失去亲友而哀痛
He lived with them, mourned their losses,
为他们敞开自己的家门
welcomed them into his home.
然后他们全都走了
Then they all left.
他们和自己的家人回家去了
They're home now with their families,
而我叔叔
while my uncle
还有他的家人被扔在那里等死
and his family were left behind to die.
很抱歉 但他们必须得付出代价
I'm sorry, but they have to pay.
不 约瑟夫 听我说
No, Joseph, listen to me, man.
他挂断了
He hung up.
这和政♥治♥无关 纯粹是报复
This isn't political. It's straight revenge.
他想让那些让他叔叔做过翻译的人血债血偿
He wants payback on the guys his uncle interpreted for.
那个咖啡馆老板说
The cafe owner said that
他叔叔是编配在一支海军陆战队队伍中
his uncle was embedded with a Marine unit.
这栋大楼第四层
There's a Marine recruiting office
有个海军陆战队招募办公室
on the fourth floor of this building.
或许这就是他要马丁来这的原因
Well, maybe that's why he sent Mateen here,
但约瑟夫要对付的是他叔叔工作的单位
but Joseph's going after the unit that his uncle worked for.
一定是在美国本土的某个地方
It's got to be stateside, somewhere local.
指挥部呼叫D队
Command to D-team.
请讲
Go for D-team.
约瑟夫挂断电♥话♥后就关机了
Joseph turned off his phone once the call ended,
但时间足够我们查出他现在在正在710公路上
but we had it long enough to know he's on the 710,
朝长滩方向去
headed towards Long Beach.
指挥官 我们认为约瑟夫
Commander, we think that Joseph
想找他叔叔在阿富汗为之工作过的
is going after the Marine unit
一支海军陆战队
that his uncle worked with in Afghanistan.
收到 迪肯
Copy that, Deac.
20 60队动身向南
Get 20- and 60-Squads heading south.
我尽量在路上就把信息发给你们
I'll try to get you the information on the fly.
-收到 -行动
- Roger that. - Move.
-不是吧 -没事吧
- Come on... - Everything all right?
尼歇尔正在长滩陪着一群高中生
Nichelle's chaperoning a group of high school kids in Long Beach,
参加玛丽皇后号♥上的一场展览
an exhibit on the Queen Mary.
我联♥系♥不上她了
I can't reach her.
甲板下没有信♥号♥♥
No cell signal if she's below decks.
希克斯的消息
From Hicks.
"约瑟夫的叔叔是和5营22师合作的
"Joseph's uncle worked with 5th Battalion, 22nd Division.
今天这支队伍要参加一场庆典
The unit's taking part in a celebration today,
观看海军战舰前来参加舰队周
watching Navy ships come in for Fleet Week.
他们就在玛丽皇后号♥上"
From the deck of the Queen Mary."
老爸 老爸 听我说
Hey, Pop, Pop, listen to me.
尼歇尔今天有没有可能在家
Is there any chance Nichelle stayed home today?
不会 她要带那群孩子出去 还记得吗 怎么了
No, she was taking those kids, remember? Why?
现在没时间解释了
I can't explain right now.
不 儿子 等等
No, son, wait a minute.
听你语气是出事了
I hear something in your voice.
尼歇尔遇到麻烦了吗
Is Nichelle in trouble?
爸 我不知道 我得挂了
Pop, I don't know. I got to go.
不 不 给我听着
No, no, listen, damn it.
有件事你得知道
There's something you need to know.
也是为什么她这周末想带你出去的原因
It's the reason she wants to take you away this weekend.
她想告诉你
She wants to tell you.
告诉我什么 爸
Tell me what, Pop?
她怀孕了 儿子
She's pregnant, son.
她怀孕了
Sh-She's pregnant?
我不小心看到了她放在箱子里的验孕棒
I accidentally found a test in one of her boxes.
她要我保证不告诉你的 但是...
Now, she made me promise not to tell you, but...
你一定得找到她 儿子
you got to find her, son.
好了 克里斯 谭 我们需要俯瞰视角
All right, Chris, Tan, we're gonna need eyes up high.
-去吧 -好的
- Move. - On it.
你准备怎么部署
Hey, how do you want to work it?
先去船上和附近的舞台
Let's get on that ship and stage nearby.
你们先隐蔽
You guys lay low.
要是我们找到了装置 你的小队负责遏制毒气扩散
If we find a device, your squad will handle containment.
行动
Go.
听着 等我们上了船 如果你需要离队
Listen, once we get up there, if you need to take off
去找尼歇尔 我们能理解
and find Nichelle, we understand.
我们会给你打掩护的
We got you covered.
找到约瑟夫
Let's just find Joseph.
终结这一切 尼歇尔就安全了
We put an end to this, Nichelle will be fine.
想象一下收视好自己全部家当
Imagine what it would've been like to pack up
背井离乡横跨大洋是什么感觉
everything you own and set off across the ocean.
或许海的那一边并没有人在等着你
Maybe with nobody waiting for you on the other side.
我说不好 但听起来也不是很糟
I don't know. Doesn't sound so bad.
在这艘船上坐七天游轮
Come here on a seven-day cruise?
我觉得可能没有你想得那么奢华
I don't think it was quite as luxurious as you're picturing.
我觉得在他们到达埃利斯岛前
I think it was a long, tough voyage
这都是一场漫长而艰辛的远航
until they arrived at Ellis Island.
接下来就要讲讲他们登岛之后的事
Which we'll hear about next.
好多人
That's a lot of people.
疏散路线非常有限
Evacuation routes are really limited.
只要有一支容器释放毒气 人们都会陷入危险
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表