剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
《反恐特警队》前情提要
Previously on SWAT...
-你妈妈还好吗 -挺好 手术顺利
- How's your mom doing? - Good. Uh, transplant took.
她还出狱了
She's out of prison, too,
目前住在过渡疗养所 谢谢关心
living at the halfway house. Thanks for asking.
20小队可能没法重组了
20-Squad might not be re-forming.
洪都是什么看法
What's Hondo got to say about this?
据说他去了墨西哥
Rumor is he's in Mexico,
但他没联♥系♥特警队的任何人
but nobody from SWAT's heard from him.
抱歉我一直没给你一个答复
I'm sorry I haven't given you an answer about us.
我不想让你觉得有压力
I don't want you to feel pressured.
我在德国时 我不需要
When I was in Germany, I, um... I didn't need
20队来帮我熬过那些日子 但我真的需要你
20-Squad to get me through my time away, but I did need you.
只要我们拿到新的调令 我就要约你出去
Soon as we get the new assignments, I'm asking you out.
是时候回来工作了
It's time to get back to work.
-20小队已经恢复了 -谁是领队
- 20-Squad's been reinstated. - Who's team leader?
桑切斯这次来
Sanchez comes to us
局里可全都批了
with the commission's full seal of approval.
你来这究竟有什么目的
Why are you here, exactly?
这可是特警队
This is SWAT.
这可是所有警♥察♥梦寐以求的好机会
This is the brass ring every cop's reaching for.
听着 我了解你 你不可能这样做
Look, I know you. There's no way that you'd do that
除非你能从中获益
unless there was something in it for you.
桑切斯这整件事 你不觉得有点不对劲吗
This whole thing with Sanchez-- it doesn't strike you as wrong?
卢卡 我早就想好回来会面对什么了
Luca, I knew what I was coming back to.
桑切斯这种人回到这里来
There's no way a guy like Sanchez
一定是有所图谋
comes back here without an agenda.
上司们听说你要回归特警队的时候
When the bosses heard that you were returning to SWAT,
他们想了一个计划 罗德里戈·桑切斯
they came up with a plan. Rodrigo Sanchez.
他们派他去把你弄走
They sent him to get you to quit.
桑切斯有份参与这件事吗
Sanchez is in on this?
托马斯 拿到我们想要的了
Tomas, we got what we came for.
赶紧离开这里
Let's get out of here.
-哨兵 -对 我想他们还在里面
- Sentinel? - Yeah, I think they're still in there.
天呐 你在搞什么
Whoa, man. What the hell you doing?
别动
Stay there.
天呐 天呐
Oh, God. Oh, God.
托马斯·赫尔南德斯
Tomas Hernandez?
我们知道你在里面
We know you're in there.
有人报♥警♥说听到枪声
Reports of shots fired,
北贝尔街600街区
600 block of North Bell Street.
22D呼叫指挥部
22-David to Command.
26D和我正在响应
Show 26-David and me responding.
911接线员说可能至多有四名枪手
911 caller said there might be up to four shooters.
猜到了 我们总有一天会拼车去上班
Figures. The one day we carpool in to work.
22D
22-David,
下一名响应警员五分钟后到
the next responding officer is five minutes out.
好的 看来我们要单干了 走吧
Okay. Looks like we're flying solo. Let's go.
洛城警局
LAPD.
举起手来 举起手来
Hands in the air. Hands in the air.
我们只是在为哨兵应用拍视频
We're just recording for the Sentinel app.
听着 到街对面找好掩护
Look, get across the street and take cover.
不要靠近 否则会逮捕你们 明白吗
Do not approach, or we'll arrest you. You got it?
放下球棒
Drop that bat.
洛城警局 放下武器
LAPD! Drop your weapon!
-别开枪 -放下武器 放下
- Don't shoot! - Drop the weapon. Drop it!
-别开枪 -把枪放下
- Don't shoot. - Drop the gun
把手放在背后
and put your hands behind your back.
我不是你们要找的人
I'm not who you're looking for.
-你是房♥主 -不 我住在几个街区外
- You the homeowner? - No, I live a few blocks away.
我只是想帮忙
I'm just trying to help out.
小姐 我们是洛城警局 我们会帮你的 好吗
Hey, miss, we're LAPD. We're gonna get you some help, okay?
能告诉我你的名字吗
Can you tell me your name?
卢卡 她应该尽快去医院
Luca, she should get - to a hospital ASAP.
22D 无需支援 一名嫌犯已被控制
22-David. We're Code 4, one suspect in custody.
请求紧急转移一名受害者
Requesting emergency transport for one victim.
多处枪伤
Multiple GSWs.
如果你不住在这里 你怎么知道她需要帮助
If you don't live here, how'd you know she needed help?
我看到哨兵上有抢劫警报 就赶过来了
I saw a robbery alert pop up on Sentinel, so I rushed over.
她要休克了
She's going into shock.
我猜这里刚发生的事
Whatever went down here,
吵醒了整个社区
I take it it woke up the whole neighborhood.
是啊 看起来像是抢劫未遂后罪行升级
Yeah. Looks like an attempted robbery gone bad.
受害者正在去医院的路上
Gunshot victim's on route to the hospital as we speak.
-斯特里特在哪 -他被叫回总部了
- Where's Street? - He got called back to HQ.
希克斯想见他 有急事
Hicks wanted to see him. Something urgent.
-一切还好吗 -我们也一无所知
- Everything okay? - We're in the dark on that, too.
可能这正是桑切斯想要的
Probably the way Sanchez wants it.
我跟迪肯说了他的事
I looped Deac in on him.
之后我们要怎么对付他
So how are we gonna handle him now, going forward?
还在想办法
Still working that out.
如果他在实战中耍花招 会影响到安全问题
If he's playing games in the field, that could be a safety issue.
迪肯是对的
Deac's right.
20小队会支持你的 我去跟大家说
20-Squad will have your back. I'll tell the team.
暂时不要告诉别人
Let's keep it between us for now.
我们先找出桑切斯真正的目的
Till we find out what Sanchez is really after.
不管是什么 他不会得逞的
Whatever it is, he ain't gonna win.
现在我们先去听听目击者的证词吧
In the meantime, let's get some witness statements.
发生什么事了
What's going on?
不如你先坐下吧 吉姆
Why don't you sit down, Jim?
是我妈妈 对不对
It's my mom, isn't it?
很遗憾要告诉你 但是
I'm sorry to have to tell you this, but
你母亲去世了
your mother passed away.
什么时候的事
When?
-今天早上 -她是怎么死的
- This morning. - How'd she die?
下结论还太早
It's too early to say,
但没有暴♥力♥或者外伤的迹象
but there were no signs of force or trauma.
毒品呢
But drugs?
在现场找到了吸毒用具和毒品残余
Paraphernalia and residue were found on the scene,
所以 有可能
so, probably, yeah.
所以说我冒着生命危险做了场手术
So, uh, I donated a piece of my liver
给她捐了一部分肝脏 好让她能有第二次
in a risky surgery to give her a second--
不对 是第十二次机会
well, no, 12th chance--
而她仅仅出狱不到两个月...
and she's out of prison less than two months...
就吸毒过量而死了
...and she OD's.
太好了
Perfect.
你会经历巨大的情感冲击
You're gonna have intense feelings.
我们非常能够理解 也很正常
It's understandable, and it's normal.
-有需要 随时来找我聊聊 -谢谢
- I'm here to talk, if you need. - Thank you.
我会告知桑切斯警司你要请丧假
I'll clear your bereavement with Sergeant Sanchez.
想休息多久都可以
You take all the time you need.
不 我想留下
No, I'd rather stay
把注意力放在工作上
and focus on work.
可能你需要休息两到三天来消化这件事
You might want to take two or three days to process things.
悲痛有很多种表现形式
Grief takes many different forms.
哪一个都无法预料
None of them are predictable.
悲痛也许无法预料 但她可以预料
Grief might not be predictable, but she was.
大家都清楚
Look, everyone here knows
我和我妈妈的关系一团乱
my relationship with my mom was messed up.
我爱她
I loved her,
但至少现在我知道她安息了
but at least now, I know she's at peace.
长官
Sir...
我没事
I'm okay.
听着
Look, um,
如果你无法百分百专注
if your focus slips at all,
我会把你从外勤撤下来 明白吗
I'm pulling you from the field, understood?
好
Yeah.
你妈妈的事我很难过 吉姆
Sorry about your mom, Jim.
回去工作吧
Back to work.
这样做对吗
Right call?
这种情况没有标准答案
Situation like this, there's no right call.
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表