剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
Anyone got ears?
听上去在建筑物的西南角
Sounded like the southwest corner of the field house.
稍等 正在获取热成像
Hang tight, we're getting a read.
我检测到了六个热信♥号♥♥
I'm counting six heat signatures.
伙计们
Hey, fellas.
-无法分辨目标身份 -走近一点
- I can't make out who's down there. - We got to get closer.
行动
Let's move.
三十码外
30 yards out.
我看见了卡洛琳 人♥质♥都已进入视线范围
I see Carolyn. Both hostages are in view.
要行动吗
We good to move in?
-看到所有嫌犯了 -没有
- We have eyes on all suspects? - That's a negative.
只能看见格里尔
Only a partial view of Greer.
还没看到其他枪手
No angle on the other gunmen yet.
目标全部出现之前按兵不动
Stay put until we have eyes.
等等 有点不对劲
Wait a minute, something ain't right.
他老婆也有份
I think the wife's in on it.
你到底在说什么
What the hell are you talking about?
卡洛琳和格里尔是一伙的
Carolyn and Greer are working together.
她不是人♥质♥
She's not a hostage?
不是 她在做戏
No, she's faking it.
尼克尔斯被耍了 我们得行动了
Nichols is being set up. We got to move.
都别动 听我指挥
No one move. This is my call.
桑切斯 你没在听我说话
Sanchez, you're not hearing me.
情况会变得很糟糕
Things are about to get real bad.
原地待命 警司
Stand down, Sergeant.
照我说的做 不然我杀了他
Do it or she dies!
行动
Move in!
洛城警局 放下武器 洛城警局
LAPD! Drop the weapons right now! LAPD!
放下枪 转过去
Drop the gun! Turn around,
放下枪 放下 跪下
drop your gun! Drop it! Get on your knees!
我是不会就范的
I am not going down for this!
放开她 我求求你
Just let her go. Please.
让开 尼克尔斯
Step aside, Nichols!
你想要人♥质♥ 抓我吧
You want a hostage, take me!
让开 你在干什么
Get out of the way! What are you doing?!
德里克 你老婆和他是一伙的
Derrick, your wife's in on it, man!
他们两个一起设下圈套
The two of them have been working
就是为了引你出来
together to take you out.
胡说八道 德里克 看着我
That's insane! Derrick, look at me!
宝贝 告诉我这不是真的
Baby, please tell me it's not true!
当然不是
It's not.
别听他乱说
Of course it isn't!
你听一个不认识的条子的 不信我
You believe some random cop over me?
德里克 让她解释
Derrick, ask her to explain
为什么牵着格里尔的手
why she's been holding Greer's hand.
行
Fine.
你想要真♥相♥ 德里克
You want real, Derrick?
很久以前这段婚姻就被你毁了
You ended this marriage a long time ago.
十九岁起我就和你在一起了
I've stood by you since I was 19.
训练营 季后赛 解约
Camps, playoffs, getting released.
你永远只在乎自己
It's always been about you.
你的谎言
Your lies.
你身边的女人
Your women.
但我和山姆在一起
With me and Sam...
情况完全不一样
things are different.
我警告你
I'm warning you!
回来 丢掉武器
Get back! Drop your weapon!
悠着点 格里尔
Take it easy, Greer!
冷静
Just calm down!
再不退后我就杀了他
I'll kill him if you don't stay back!
我们哪里也不去
We're not going anywhere.
退后
Stay back!
好的
Okay.
我们进来了 嫌犯视线范围外
We're inside, staying out of sight.
我在八点钟方向 卢卡在四点钟方向
I'm coming up at eight o'clock, Luca's at four.
等我们中一人找到了击毙格里尔的角度
Soon as one of us gets an angle on Greer,
-我们要开枪吗 -开枪
- you want us taking the shot? - Yes.
-你最好现在投降 -闭嘴
- Your best bet is to give up right now. - Shut up!
让我 让我想想
Just let me, just let me think.
-照他说的做 -你♥他♥妈♥给我闭嘴
- Just do what he says, man. - I said shut the hell up!
别做傻事
Don't do anything stupid!
尼克尔斯挡住了
Nichols is in the way.
如果他再向右走一步 我就能开枪
If he took one more step to the right, I'd have the shot.
行动
Move in!
放下武器
Drop your weapon!
放在地上 放下
On the ground! Drop it!
放下武器 手放在头后
Drop your weapon! Hands behind your head now!
-嫌犯倒地 -她去哪儿了
- Suspect down. - Where'd she go?
卡洛琳在哪儿
Where's Carolyn?
站住
Stop!
不准动 不准动
Don't move! Don't move.
放开我 贱♥人♥
Get off me, bitch!
我抓住她了
I got her.
迪肯 你来了正好
Deacon, I'm glad you're here.
我想向你道歉 我不该让你听我说莫莉这件陈年旧事
I want to apologize for dumping that on you, the thing with Molly.
没事
Don't mention it.
指挥官
Commander...
有个东西你得看看
something you got to see.
父亲寻找失踪女儿已有五年之久
"父亲寻找失踪女儿
"Father marks five year anniversary
五周年纪念"
in search for his missing daughter."
这是2006年《明尼苏达纪事报》上的
It's from The Rochester, Minnesota Chronicle,2006.
那个无名女尸 我们找到她了
Jane Doe. We found her.
怎么找到的
How?
你问那个表亲
Well, there was something about the way
父亲那边寄来生日贺卡的事时
the cousin answered your questions
她回答时的神情有些异样
about the birthday cards from the other side of the family.
所以我又回去找她
So I went back and talked to her again.
问她能不能仔细找找
Asked if she'd take a closer look.
她找到了
She found one.
她没保留信封 但是让我把卡拿走了
She hadn't kept the envelope, but she let me take the card,
我把卡送去实验室检验
and I brought it to the lab for the hell of it.
结果发现 卡片背面有轻微笔痕
And turns out, there was a faint imprint from a pen on the back
印着寄信人的地址
with the sender's address.
勉强还原出了姓名
Barely make out the name.
布劳恩 我们有她家人的联♥系♥信息吗
Braun-- do we have contact information for her family?
她没有家人
There is no family.
她父亲几年前过世了
Her father died a few years ago.
她母亲在她小时候就过世了
Her mother passed away when she was young.
金伯莉是他们唯一的孩子
Kimberly was their only child.
这么多年来
So all those years I obsessed
我一直想查清楚她父母发生了什么事
about what her parents were going through.
他们过世了
They're gone.
无从得知了
There's no one to tell.
鲍勃
Bob...
你可以卸下担子了
you can stand down.
这就是她
That's her.
金伯莉·布劳恩
Kimberly Braun.
尼克尔斯
Nichols.
我尊重你今天做的事
I respect what you did today.
在你知道卡洛琳的真♥相♥之前
Before you knew the truth about Carolyn.
冲进危险当中
Running into danger.
虽然这样不明智 但是很英勇
It wasn't smart, but it was heroic.
不是橄榄球场上的英雄
Not football hero.
是真正的英雄
Real hero.
以前我讨厌你们
I hated you guys.
克伦肖美洲豹队
You know... Crenshaw.
我高中四年来 你们三年都打赢我们
Y'all beat us three out of my four years in high school.
我们也没把多尔西当对手看待
Yeah, we didn't think much of Dorsey, either.
你也打橄榄球
You play?
-在大学里吗 -有想过
- College? - Thought about it.
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表