剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
30D报告 一名嫌疑人已被控制
30-David, one suspect in custody.
这里有动静
I got movement!
卢卡 洪都 留在这 斯特里特 跟我来
Luca, Hondo, stay with him. Street, with me.
抱歉 伙计们 我得走了
Sorry, folks, time for me to go.
丹尼 放下武器 放下武器
Danny, drop the weapon. Drop it.
再往前一步 这个人就死定了
Move one step closer and dude is dead.
斯特里特 从那个梯子上去寻找狙击点
Street, get up that ladder and line up a shot.
今天我绝不会再让一个无辜性命受伤
I am not risking another innocent life today.
卢卡 看能否绕到丹尼后面
Luca, see if you can get behind Danny.
洪都 分散他的注意力
Hondo, keep him busy
好让斯特里特和卢卡分别就位
while Street and Luca get into position.
我来掩护你
I have you covered.
丹尼 听我说
Danny, listen.
如果你杀了他 我们会杀了你
If you shoot him, we got to shoot you,
没人想要那种结果 对吗
and nobody wants that, right?
谁都没必要受伤
Nobody has to get hurt.
就让我拿着胰岛素离开
Just let me take the insulin and go.
我知道你女儿的事
I know about your daughter.
有其它办法照顾她的
And there are other ways to take care of her.
合法的方法
Legal ways.
26D 只要找到瞄准机会
26-David, at the next available opportunity,
果断开枪
take the shot.
我说过了 再前进一步...
I told you, one more step...
26D报告 瞄准视线被挡
26-David. Trying to get a visual now.
我只是想帮你
I'm trying to help you.
洪都 退后
Hondo, stand down.
我们现在把此事了结
We're ending this now.
洪都 我需要你向左移♥动♥两步
Hondo, I need you two steps to your left.
该死的 洪都
Damn it, Hondo.
向你的左方移♥动♥
Move to your left,
这是命令
that's an order.
26D报告 我无法瞄准
26-David. I lost the shot.
丹尼 你必须保持和我沟通
Danny, you got to keep talking to me.
这是我们两个都能活着离开这的唯一方法
That's the only way we're both walking out of here alive.
洪都 我再说一遍 退后
Hondo, I repeat, stand down.
你叫什么名字 年轻人
What's your name, son?
-米奇 -你有孩子吗 米奇
- Uh, Mitch. - Do you have any kids, Mitch?
有个女儿 刚满一岁
A daughter. Just turned one.
闭嘴
Shut up!
拜托 丹尼 你听到了
Come on, Danny, you heard that.
米奇有个小女儿
Mitch has a little girl at home
在等他回家
he's trying to get to.
你明白这是什么感觉 我知道你明白
You know what that's like, I know you do.
你和米奇都应该安全回家见自己的女儿
You and Mitch deserve to get home to your daughters.
我知道你想再见到萨米
I know you want to see Sammi again.
22D报告 我已经锁定目标
22-David. I got him in my sights.
丹尼 我们时间不多了
Danny, we don't have much time.
我需要你放下那把枪
I need you to put that gun down,
-放了米奇 -开枪 卢卡
- let Mitch go. - Take the shot, Luca.
该死 把枪放下
Damn it, put the gun down!
快放下
Now!
放下枪
Put it down.
行动
Move.
跪下 跪在地上
On your knees, get on your knees.
双手放背后
Hands behind your head!
20D呼叫指挥部
20-David to Command.
无需支援
We're Code 4.
最后一名嫌犯已落网
Final suspect in custody.
斯特里特
Hey, Street.
等等
Hold up.
怎么了
What's up?
首先
First,
你妈妈的事我很遗憾
I'm sorry about your mom.
还有其它事 我很抱歉
And I'm sorry about the other stuff, too.
我以为自己一个人
I thought isolating myself
待在墨西哥会帮助我理清思绪
down in Mexico would let me clear my head
克服过去的一切
and work through everything I had going on
我不想成为你们的负担
and not let me be a bother to the rest of you,
但确实 我没有任何借口不和你们联♥系♥
but that does not excuse me from leaving you all in the dark.
-谢谢 -好的
- Thank you. - Yeah.
那时我不在你身边
I may not have been here then,
但我现在就站在这儿
but I'm standing here right now.
所以如果你想聊聊
So if you need to talk about anything,
想一起去喝杯啤酒
you want to grab a beer...
我现在就想回家 放松一下
I think I'm just gonna head home, unwind,
但 还是谢谢你
but... I appreciate it.
行
Yeah.
听说有人带头对
Heard a rumor someone was spearheading
对早该作出改变的特警队训练做了些改变
some long overdue changes to SWAT training.
我感觉时机到了
Well, I felt like it was time.
我们说话这会儿 迪肯正在推动部分项目的现代化
Deacon's working to modernize parts of the program as we speak.
考虑重新报名吗
Thinking about resubmitting your name for consideration?
告诉指挥官 我一恢复好就去
Told the commander, soon as I'm healed up.
我知道有几个女警员已经重新报名了
I know a few of the other women already resubmitted as well.
这正是我希望的
That's what I like to hear.
克里斯
Chris.
你不必这么做的
You didn't have to do that.
谢谢
Thanks.
凯警司 很高兴再次见到你
Sergeant Kay, it's so good to see you again.
你是
And you are?
谭警官
Officer Tan.
你们的应用让我们今天忙得不可开交
Your app kept us real busy today.
有什么能帮到你的吗 琼斯先生
How can we help you, Mr. Jones?
我们的用户想看看
Well, our users want to see
拿下托马斯·赫尔南德斯和丹尼·赫尔南德斯
the real heroes responsible for taking down Tomas and Danny Hernandez,
以及救下我们忠实的哨兵用户米奇·卡特赖特的真英雄
as well as saving our loyal Sentinel Guard user Mitch Cartwright.
等等 你们在录像吗
Wait a second, you're filming this?
对 我们正在向用户直播
Yeah, we're livestreaming to our users.
好吧 我们今天很忙
Okay, well, we're-we're not interested,
不过 祝你今天过得愉快
but, uh, have a nice day.
等等 你说你在直播
Wait, you said you're livestreaming?
对 现在有两万多人在观看
Yeah, we got about 20,000 or so watching right now.
那么 我们应该为这整件事背后
Well, then, we should give a shout-out to the real hero
真正的英雄欢呼 不是特警队
in all of this. Not SWAT.
而是维多利亚·拜杨
It was, uh, Victoria Bayon.
没错
That's right.
多亏了维多利亚的线索 我们才能
I mean, it was Victoria's tips that lead us
找到赫尔南德斯兄弟
directly to the Hernandez brothers.
我想她有权得到
So I guess she's entitled to the bounty
-你们慷慨提供的赏金 -我想她需要
- that you - so generously offered. - Well, I think she needs
先成为哨兵的一员才能领♥取♥赏金
to be a Sentinel Guard user to claim the bounty...
我不这么想
Mm, I don't think so.
据我所知 任何提供了能逮捕
Last I checked, anyone with information
嫌犯线索的人都有资格
that lead to the suspects' apprehension was eligible.
要是她能得到赏金会很感激的
Well, she'll be grateful to receive the cash reward.
当然 谢谢 警官
Of course. Thank you, Officers.
非常感谢
Thanks so much.
脑子转得真快
Quick thinking.
总有人要为萨米的胰岛素付钱
Well, someone's got to pay for Sammi's insulin.
不如就让琼斯来吧 是吧
Might as well be Jones, right?
进来吧
Hey. Come on in.
卢卡和迪肯喝酒去了
Luca went to grab beers with Deac.
我没那个心情
I wasn't really in the mood.
你现在感觉怎么样
What are you feeling right now?
愤怒
Anger.
悲伤
Sadness.
后悔
Regret.
数不清
You name it.
我觉得很正常
I'd say that's all pretty normal.
正常
Normal?
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表