剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
别担心 没事的
D-Don't worry, it's all gonna be okay.
你跟她简直一模一样
You look just like her. It's crazy.
你和你妈妈长得很像
You look just like your mom.
我
Just...
放我走 求求你了
Just let me go. Please.
指挥官呼叫20D 空中支援小组发现了嫌犯的车
Command to 20-David. Air units have the suspect's car
在你们的北面
spotted north of your position.
收到 迪肯 卢卡 改道北上5号♥公路
Roger. Deac, Luca, reroute to the northbound 5.
你喜欢马吗
Do you, do you like horses?
我有个姑妈在俄勒冈州 她有个农场
I have an aunt in Oregon, with a farm.
你肯定会喜欢那儿的 肯定的
You're gonna like it there. I know you will.
我们每天都可以骑马
We can ride every day.
我可以把你妈妈的事都告诉你
And I can tell you all about your mother.
等等
Okay, hold on.
我们要绕点路了
We're gonna make a little detour.
就在这儿 洪都
Right there, Hondo!
她右转了
She turned right there.
20D呼叫指挥官 嫌疑人刚刚
20-David to Command, suspect just turned right
在峡谷路右转往东去了
on Canyon Road, headed east.
收到 我会让洛城警局
Copy that. I'll have LAPD station a barricade
在路的另一头设置路障
on the other side of the canyon.
让她继续开
Keep her headed that way.
有警车堵住了她的路
Unis have her blocked.
希望能拦住她
Let's hope.
她还在加速
She's not slowing.
娜奥米
Naomi!
掩护我
Cover!
娜奥米 你和洁米赶快出来
Naomi, you and Jamie got to get out
车要掉下去了
of that car before it falls!
现在快出来
Please, get out now!
退后 谁在靠近我就开枪
Stay back! I'll shoot anyone who comes near.
来人啊 救救我
Somebody help me!
-救命 -娜奥米
- Please! - Naomi!
我警告你 走开
I'm warning you. Stay away!
好 好 我们不靠近了
All right! All right, we won't come any closer.
但你们需要赶快从车里出来
But you both have to get out of the car now.
护栏撑不了多久
That guardrail won't hold.
我的妹妹才十五岁
My sister was only 15
那个人♥渣♥就强♥奸♥了她 把她肚子搞大了
when that disgusting pig raped her and got her pregnant.
他还把这一切都归咎于她
And-and he made her feel like it was her fault.
她一辈子都活在耻辱中
She lived her life ashamed of it.
这肯定糟透了 但你已经让他付出了代价
That must've been horrible, but you already made him pay.
你已经做得很好了
You took care of that.
现在把枪给我
Now give up the gun,
我们把你和洁米从车里救出来
and let us get you and Jamie out of the car.
不 不
No. No.
维吉尼亚留给我的只剩洁米了
Jamie's all I have left of Virginia.
她要和我待在一起
She needs to stay with me.
快来人
Somebody, please!
娜奥米 听我说
Naomi, listen to me.
我不认识维吉尼亚
I didn't know Virginia,
但我相信她一定不希望自己的孩子死掉
but I'm sure she wouldn't want her child to die,
所以请不要让悲剧发生
so don't let that happen.
想想维吉尼亚现在想要什么
Think about what Virginia would want right now.
好 行
Okay, fine.
救洁米出去
Get Jamie out.
行动
Move in.
快走 我们走
Let's go. Come on, let's go.
-我们走 -安全带卡住了
- Let's go. - I'm stuck.
行 快走 你救出她了
All right, let's go. You got her?
快走 我接到洁米了
Go, come on. I got Jamie!
好 现在到你了 娜奥米
Okay. Now you, Naomi.
快点 到副驾驶来
Come on. Climb to the passenger side.
过来 娜奥米
Come on, Naomi.
快过来
You got to get out.
不 都怪我 维吉尼亚的死是我的错
No. It was my fault, Virginia's death.
我本可以救她的
I-I should've done more.
-我们没时间了 -车要掉下去了
- We're running out of time. - This is gonna go.
卢卡 赶快把她弄出来
Luca, you got to get her out, man.
我们是姐妹
We were sisters.
我本应该再做点什么的
There has to have been more I could've done.
快过来 娜奥米
Come on, Naomi,
你不能全怪自己
you can't carry that weight on your shoulders.
她是你的妹妹没错
She was your sister, yeah,
但你无法控制她的行为
but what she did, you couldn't control that.
我知道你爱她 你想给她最好的
I know you loved her, and you wanted the best for her,
但有时候 我们已经尽力了
but sometimes, that's all we can do.
把手给我 娜奥米
Now give me your hand, Naomi.
快
Come on.
拜托
Please.
你不能一直这样折磨自己
You can't keep torturing yourself.
快 别这样
Come on. You can't.
就是现在 快抓住我
It's time. Come on.
抓紧
Grab on.
干得好
Nice work.
还行吧
I guess, right?
刚才真是好险
I mean, that was close.
我知道你说的都是真心话 你做得很棒
I know that came from the heart, man. You did good.
理查德·米勒手术成功
Richard Miller made it through surgery,
看上去洁米回去后还是一个幸福之家
so looks like Jamie's gonna have a happy home to go back to.
这消息真让人开心
I'm glad to hear that.
不禁让人想 如果维吉尼亚和娜奥米
You got to wonder, though, if Virginia and Naomi
也有这样的家 一切都不会发生
had had the same, none of this happens.
也许吧
Probably not.
我们没能帮助维吉尼亚和娜奥米
We weren't able to help Virginia and Naomi,
但我们帮到了洁米 所以...
but we were able to help Jamie, so...
还是视作一次成功吧
we'll just have to take that as a win.
对
Yeah.
指挥官
Commander.
还是想说 你朋友的事 我很遗憾
Again, I'm very sorry about your friend.
那个...
Well...
谢了...
Thanks.
麦琪
Maggie?
克莱尔给我开的门
Claire let me in.
希望你不介意
I hope that's all right.
如果你想自己待一会 我也完全理解
I understand if you want to be alone.
不 不 没关系
No, no. Please.
我就是...
I just, um...
觉得也许你想知道
thought you'd want to know.
我们找到了杀害马丁的人
We found the person who killed Martin.
她有严重的精神问题
She was emotionally sick.
完全不是你或者马蒂的错
There's nothing you or Marty could've done differently.
完全不是
Nothing.
你怎么样
How are you doing?
我不知道
I don't know.
我...
I...
我只觉得很麻木
I just feel numb.
知道吗 小芭走了之后...
You know, when Barb passed, uh...
...过了好几周 我...
...weeks went by, I...
我都没哭过
I didn't cry.
就是...
It just, uh...
感觉很奇怪
It was strange.
然后一天晚上 我正在杂货店
Then, one night, I was in the grocery store,
想买♥♥冷冻披萨
you know, getting a frozen pizza,
因为实在不想继续吃
'cause I couldn't handle eating
邻居送来的湿乎乎的炖菜了
another neighbor's soggy casserole.
是不是接下来我要经历这些
Is that what I have to look forward to?
希望不会
I hope not.
然后突然 霍尔和奥特兹乐团那首
When, uh, all of a sudden, that Hall & Oates song,
"拜金女孩"从商店扩音器传出来
"Rich Girl," Came on over the speakers.
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表