剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
你在无线电中描述了一辆车
You radioed a vehicle description.
-铁锈红的野马 哪年版的 -我不清楚
- Rust-colored Mustang. What year? - I don't know.
比较老的 可能是90年代初的
It was older. Early '90s, maybe.
-车牌 -部分的
- Plates? - Partial.
3PC
Three, Peter, Charlie.
-枪手呢 你看见他了吗 -嗯
- What about the shooter? You see him? - Yeah.
他穿了个帽衫和一顶棒球帽
He was wearing a hoodie and a baseball cap.
黑的 白的 棕色的
Black, white, brown?
对不起 警探
I'm sorry, Detective.
我没法看见他 没法阻止他
I couldn't see him. I couldn't stop him.
我每个环节都迟了一步
I was a second late every step of the way.
我们一听说就来了
Came as soon as we heard.
-你没事吧 -嗯 我很好
- You all right? - Yeah. Yeah, I'm fine.
只是...
Just, um...
法官是我朋友
Judge was a friend.
小芭和他妻子麦琪一向关系很好
Barb and his wife, Maggie, were always tight.
以前我们四个经常在一起
Four of us used to spend a lot of time together back then.
-很遗憾 -谢谢 问题是小芭去世后
- I'm very sorry. - Thanks. Thing is is after Barb died,
我和马丁不知怎么的 关系就疏远了
Martin and I just somehow let our friendship slip away.
太遗憾了
It's a shame.
-他人非常好 -有什么我们可以做的吗
- He was a good guy. - Is there anything we can do?
不用
No.
我得去和他妻子谈谈
I got to talk to his wife.
她一定会悲痛欲绝
She's gonna be .
恐怕你还不能去 指挥官
I'm afraid you can't do that, Commander.
要等她和劫杀组谈完
Not until she talks to RHD.
对
Oh, right.
我是目击证人
I'm a witness.
-天知道这有什么用 -听着
- For whatever that's worth. - Listen,
我要回局里
I'm gonna head back to the station,
着手开始调查 如果你能想到什么...
get started on this. If you think of anything else...
我知道 我知道该怎么做
Yeah, I know. I know the drill.
好
Yeah.
巴罗斯
Hey, Burrows.
如果你觉得可以的话 这个案子让特警队协助吧
Listen, if it's okay with you, let SWAT lend a hand on this.
没问题 多把手没坏处
Sure. More eyes couldn't hurt.
-不过任何行动要经过我同意 -那是自然
- Just run things past me? - Of course.
谢谢
Appreciate it.
洛杉矶警♥察♥局
中区分局
谢谢你保释我出来
Thanks for bailing me out.
我没犯事 我只是要去清算几样东西
I'm good for it. I just got to liquidate a few things.
私闯民宅
Breaking and entering?
是误会
It's a misunderstanding.
-已经摆平了 -你可能会被判3到5年 特里
- I got it handled. - You're looking at three to five years, Terry.
我是在帮助别人
I was helping somebody out.
-谁 -和我约会的这个女孩子
- Who? - This girl that I'm seeing.
叫艾普尔 她前任可不是东西了
April. Her ex is a piece of work.
他虐待她
He was, like, abusive.
-从两人分手她就害怕见到他 然后... -然后
- She's scared to see him since they broke up, and... - And?
然后她请我去他家
And she asked me to go by his place
取些她的东西
and pick up some of her stuff.
-于是你就擅自闯入了 -不是 兄弟
- Okay, so you did break and enter. - No, dude.
是她的东西
It was her stuff.
她给了我一份名单 她以前住那
She gave me a list. She was living there.
就是一些衣服 和一些小雕像
It was just some clothes and some little figurine
是她祖母去世前给她的
that her grandma gave her before she died.
天啊 你真会挑女朋友啊
Geez, you really know how to pick them, man.
-开始了 -什么
- Here we go. - What?
你 你
You. You!
你总是对我评头论足 所有人都以为你是
And all the judgment. You know, everybody thinks you're this, like,
冷静 泰然自若那种人
chill, laid-back kind of guy.
他们都不知道你是如何对我的
They don't see how you treat me.
这就是双标
It's a double standard, bro.
艾普尔现在在哪
Okay, then where's April right now?
怎么 她太忙了 不能来接你
What, she too busy to pick you up?
-重点不是这个 -重点不是保释你
- That's not the point! - Bail you out?
那是什么 特里
What is, then, Terry?
你欠我一个"无罪推定"
You owe me the benefit of the doubt.
你永远不觉得
That you think, oh, I don't know,
也许他这次做的是对的
"Maybe he's doing the right thing for once."
就算是打了个法律擦边球
Even if it is, whatever, a little legally fuzzy.
法律擦边球 我的工作里没有这种东西
"Legally fuzzy"? That's not even a thing at my job.
因为这世界是围着你转的
'Cause this is about you?
-又来了 -总是觉得你是世界中心
- Oh, right. Okay. - It's always about you.
行啊 这么着 下次 你就待在牢房♥里
Okay, you know what? Next time, you can sit in that cell,
和犯人交朋友吧 怎么样
make some new friends. How's that?
所以我才不打电♥话♥给你
This is exactly why I didn't call you.
有什么线索
What do we got?
从巴罗斯那里拿到了停车场监控录像
Got the parking garage surveillance footage from Burrows.
能看到沃克尔走向他的车
You can see, uh, Walker heading to his car.
然后他转头
Then he spins around,
好像有人叫他
like someone calls his name.
但你看 这人对沃克尔说了什么
But check this out. He says something to Walker,
沃克尔回应了
and Walker responds.
他们有个短对话
They have a short back-and-forth.
-不是普通的暗♥杀♥ -对
- Not your average hit. - Yeah.
很多人都对沃克尔最近的判决不满意
Lot of people unhappy with Walker over a recent ruling.
他在城市水资供应的大型集体诉讼中
He declared a mistrial in a big class action suit
宣布无效判决
over a town's water supply.
本宁顿镇
Bennington?
那个地下水里全是杀虫剂的城镇
The town whose groundwater is loaded with pesticides?
他负责审判这起案子
He oversaw that?
是的 全镇都受到了影响
Yeah. The whole town was rocked.
癌症密集发作 多起婴儿先天畸形
Cancer clusters, birth defects.
真行
Oh, great.
简单来说 来自那个社区的任何人都有动机
So, basically, anyone from that community has a motive.
有第二起与铁锈红野马相关的枪击案
There's been a second shooting tied to a rust-colored Mustang.
-在哪 -卡尔弗市
- Where? - Culver City.
但受害者活下来了 他的名字是布莱恩·杨
But the victim, man named Brian Young, he survived.
已经被送往纽伯恩纪念医院
Been taken to Newburn Memorial.
可能与本宁顿案有关
Well, it could be connected to the Bennington case.
也许只是个开始
Just might be the beginning.
迪肯 去医院 我会打电♥话♥给巴罗斯
Deac, head over. I'll call Burrows
-告诉他你会过去 -收到
- and tell him you're coming. - Roger that.
巴罗斯
Burrows.
受害者情况稳定了吗
Hey. Is the victim stabile yet?
稳定了 施加了些压力
Yeah. Took some arm-twisting,
但我们可以跟他谈话了 519病房♥
but we're cleared to talk to him. 519.
布莱恩·杨 我是巴罗斯警探
Brian Young? I'm Detective Burrows.
这是凯警司 我们想问你一些问题
This is Sergeant Kay. We'd like to ask you some questions.
朝你开枪的男人...
The man who shot you...
不是男人
It wasn't a man.
-是女人 -女人
- It was a woman. - A woman.
-你认识她吗 -不认识
- Did you recognize her? - No.
她穿了件连帽卫衣 戴了顶棒球帽
She had on a hooded sweatshirt and a baseball hat.
我没看清
I didn't get a great look.
知道她为什么对你下手吗
Any idea why she came after you?
-她说了什么吗 -说了
- She say anything? - Yeah.
她说 "你毁了我们的生活"
She said, "You ruined our lives."
-我们的生活 -她是这么说的
- "Our lives"? - That's what she said.
我不知道她是什么意思
I don't know what it means.
她没有说别的吗
And she didn't say anything else?
可能有吧 但她拔出了枪
She might have, but then the gun came out.
我见状赶紧逃跑
I took off running.
她打中了我的背
And she shot me in the back.
杨先生
Mr. Young,
你和贝宁顿镇发生的事有关联吗
do you have anything to do with the situation going on in Bennington?
-什么 -这个城镇因为化肥泄露到供水系统
- With what? - It's the town that's been affected by fertilizer
-而受到影响 -没有关系
- leaking into their water supply. - No.
那件事和这件事有什么关系
What the hell does that have to do with this?
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表