剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
直接把我带回到普拉亚德雷那个酒吧
It just took me back to this bar in Playa del Rey
我和小芭在那第二次约会的那个地方
where Barb and I had our second date.
我记得
I remember.
那也不是什么适合带约会对象的地方
It wasn't the classiest joint, but, you know--
但是...我就是这样的人
to take a date to, but that's... that's me.
其实小芭并不怎么在乎这些
Well, you know, that kind of thing didn't matter to Barb.
那晚在那个酒吧
We had her first kiss there.
她给了我她的初吻
That night at the bar.
背景音乐就是"拜金女孩"
"Rich Girl" Playing in the background.
所以那时
So now,
我自己一个人 大概...
there I am, almost...
时隔三十年之后
gosh, 30 years later,
站在一家杂货店的冷柜通道间
standing in the freezer aisle at a grocery store,
看着冷冻披萨
just looking at frozen pizzas.
可能我看起来精神完全不正常
I must have looked like I was out of my mind,
因为有店员走到我身边 非常和蔼的
'cause this employee came up to me and he asked me--
问我说...
very nicely, just, you know--
"你没事吧"
"Is everything all right?"
就那一下
And that was it.
我忽然像个婴儿那样嚎啕大哭
I mean, I just started bawling like a baby.
以最快的速度从那家商店跑出来
I ran out of there as fast as I could.
那种情绪就忽然击中了我
It just, it just hit me out of nowhere.
所以...
So...
...如果你需要找什么人聊聊 或者哭泣
...if you need anyone to talk to or to cry to
或者一起去冷柜通道站一会
or to stand in the freezer aisle with,
我都可以 就找我
I'm here. I'm the guy.
好吗
Okay?
谢谢
Thank you.
麦琪
Oh, Maggie.
我不敢相信他走了
I can't believe he's gone.
我真的很遗憾
I'm so sorry.
-非常遗憾 -谢谢你
- I'm so sorry. - Thank you.
老爸 我回来了
Hey, Pop, I'm home.
你没忘了买♥♥蛋卷吧
You didn't forget those egg rolls, did you?
当然没有 我要是忘了你会赶我再去买♥♥的
Of course not. You know you'd send me back if I did.
对了
Hey, listen.
想和你聊一下
I want to talk to you for a second.
稍早我和芭芭拉联♥系♥了
I spoke to Barbara earlier.
那个房♥产中介 她说约好的几个公♥寓♥
The realtor. She says you haven't shown up
你都没去看
to see any of the apartments.
在你开口之前
Now, look, before you say anything,
我想和你说件事
I want to tell you something.
这几年我们一起住
Spending the last few years together
对我来说意义重大
has meant a whole lot to me.
也许重大到无法用言语来表达
Probably more than I can express.
但我最不想的就是让你觉得我在逼你搬出去
But the last thing I want is you feeling like I'm kicking you out
因为我不想管你 因为不是这样的
because I don't care, 'cause that ain't it.
就算你不住在这里
And just because you ain't living here
不代表你不可以随时走过这扇门
doesn't mean you can't walk through that door anytime.
尤其是也许你要来看你的孙子
Especially when you might have a grandkid to come visit.
我先打断你一下
Let me stop you right there.
我并不害怕搬出去
I'm not afraid to move out.
我很乐意给你空间
I'm happy to give you your space.
我之所以放了房♥产经纪的鸽子
And the reason I bailed on the realtor
是因为我已经想好地方了
is because I kind of already got a place in mind.
你在说什么 搬去哪
What are you talking about? Where?
你妈妈家
Your mama's house.
我不想告诉你
I didn't want to talk to you
因为我想先知道她的心意
until I talked to her about it first.
我们都同意再给彼此一个机会
And we've agreed, we're gonna give it a try.
我只是不知道你会怎么想
I just didn't know how you were gonna feel about it.
你会伤害我的妈妈吗
You planning on hurting my mom?
绝对不会
Never.
这我知道
And I know that.
所以我没意见
So we ain't got no problems.
-吃饭吧 -那就好
- Let's eat. - Good.
好
All right.
快把炒饭给我吧
Now, give me the fried rice.
-给给给 炒饭 -好极了
- Fried rice, bang. - Yes.
我最好先来一个蛋卷
I better get one of these egg rolls, now.
-你太贪吃了 -想得美
- You be hogging. - Over my dead body.
看好了
Okay, watch this.
你要干什么 干什么 等等
What you doing? What you doing? H-Hold on.
看到没 这就是问题
See, that's the problem.
总想独占蛋卷
Always want to hog the egg rolls.
等一下
Hold up.
请进
Hey. Come on in.
-谢谢 -嗯
- Thanks. - Yeah, yeah.
我收到了律师的电♥话♥
So, I got a call from my lawyer.
他们把指控降为了非法闯入的轻罪
They dropped the charges down to misdemeanor trespassing.
我只要交罚款就行了
All I got to do is pay a fine.
很高兴听到这消息
Glad to hear it, man.
你打了电♥话♥给地检官吗
You called the D.A.?
看来我得说声谢谢了
I guess a thank-you's in order.
没事
It's all good, man.
只是不想看到你穿橙色连体囚服
Just didn't want to see you in an orange jumpsuit.
我觉得那颜色真的不适合你
I don't think it's really your color.
特里
Terry...
对不起我背着你去找艾普尔
...I'm sorry for talking to April behind your back.
谢谢你的道歉
Thanks for saying that.
知道吗
You know, it's...
说来好笑
it's funny.
我一直很羡慕你 你头脑清晰
I've always admired, like, how clear you've been,
我敬佩你的为人 你的信念和立场
like, who you are, what you believe in, what you stand for.
从小时候起 你就一直是这样
You've been that way ever since you were a kid.
但这也是最伤我的一部分
But that's the part that hurts the most,
知道自己视为偶像的人
just knowing that someone that you idolize
并不尊重自己
just doesn't respect you back.
特里 我尊重你
Terry, I-I respect you.
我尊重你
I respect you.
你是我认识最...
I mean, you are one of the most...
最有趣 最有创意的人
...interesting, creative people that I know.
你之前说的是对的
And what you said before is true.
我凭什么指手画脚
Who am I to judge?
我自己的生活都没理清楚
It's not like I have my life totally together.
我就是个还得跟人合租
I mean, come on, man, I'm a middle-aged man
还和弹球机住在一起的中年男人
living with a roommate and a pinball machine.
知道吗
Yeah, well, you know,
这就是人们所说的梦想成真
that's what they call living the dream, man.
但是
But...
我很自豪有你这样的兄弟
...I'm proud to be your brother.
我也是 我也是
Same here. Same here.
对不起
I'm sorry.
不 我爱你
No. I love you.
好了
A-All right.
好了 放开我
All right, get off me, man.
要不要去奥布莱恩 玩玩飞镖
You want to go to O'Brians? Play some darts?
当然好 不行 我得去...
Yeah. Well, no, I-I got to...
我和艾普尔这周末要出去
April and I, we're taking off for the weekend, so...
兄弟 她就是个麻烦
Dude, she is bad news.
嗯
Yeah.
也是最适合我的
In the best possible way.
那好吧
All right, then.
回见 兄弟
I'll see you on the flip side, brother.
-我爱你 -我也爱你
- I love you. - I love you, too.
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表