剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
Does that make you rethink anything
一起组建家庭的事
about starting a family together?
你觉得我会称那个混♥蛋♥的心意吗
Do you think I'd let that stupid son of a bitch get what he wants?
我哪也不会去
I ain't going nowhere.
我很爱你
I love you so much.
我只是想在你回家前把话说清楚
I just wanted to clear the air before you went home.
不用多说
It goes without saying,
你已经复职了
but you've been restored to active duty.
很抱歉你得经历这些
I'm sorry for what went down.
我只是想把这些烦恼抛诸脑后
I just want to put this whole mess behind me.
你知道我不得不让你停职
You know I had to bench you.
要是你遇到一个
If you crossed paths with one overzealous rookie
不了解深度伪造视频的急功近利的新人...
who missed the memo about the deepfake...
-我懂的 -嗯
- Sure. I get it. - Yeah.
诺瓦克算准了我会跑
Novak knew I would run.
他就等着我这么做
He counted on it.
长官 对不起我不够信任你 没向你汇报
Sir, I am sorry that I didn't trust you enough to come in.
我不会假装明白
I'm not gonna pretend that I understand what it felt like
你当下那一刻的感受
to be in your shoes at that moment.
但是下次你被人陷害谋杀的时候
But the next time you're framed for murder
你的指挥官打来电♥话♥
and your commander calls,
你最好要接电♥话♥
pick up the damn phone.
好
Deal.
你们这是干什么
What's all this?
我知道你们不是要等我回家
I know you ain't waiting on me to go home.
今天发生了这么多事后
Well, after everything today,
我们想你也许需要喝瓶酒
we thought you might need a beer.
我需要
I know I do.
-我和卢卡准备了一冰箱的酒 -对
- Luca and I got a full fridge. - Yeah.
整个小队很久都没有聚在一起了
It's been forever since the whole squad's hung out.
怎么样 洪都
What do you say, Hondo?
今天你们救了我 知道吗
You guys saved my life today. You know that?
从出事的一刻起 你们就一直支持我
You had my back from the moment this thing went down.
你们为了我冒着丢工作和生命的危险
You risked your jobs and your lives all for me.
没事 老大 这都是小事
Come on, boss. It was nothing, man.
不
Nah.
这不是小事 卢卡
It's not nothing, Luca.
你们每个人都挺身而出 对我深信不疑
Every one of you stepped up without ever doubting me.
我之所以安然无恙
The only reason I survived
是因为我有这一群警官在背后支持我
is because I had this group of officers behind me.
我们永远都会支持你
And you always will.
没错
That's right.
我们只想在你的领导下战斗
There's no one else we'd rather follow into a fight.
没错
Yeah.
你去哪 我们就去哪
We'll follow you anywhere.
你才是20队的灵魂
That's what 20 Squad's all about.
要知道我非常感谢你们所有人
Just know how much I appreciate all of you.
好了 别再歌♥功颂德了
All right. Enough of the kumbaya.
来 我们换衣服去喝酒吧
Hell yeah. Let's get changed and go get some drinks.
-喝酒去 -除非你开车送我回家
- Let's do it! - Hey, unless you're driving me home,
-把安妮的车钥匙还给我 -对
- I'm gonna need Annie's keys back. - That's right.
很对不起 但我在这等了一天
I'm so sorry, but I've been waiting here all day.
我只需要一张照片放在洛城警局网站上
I only need one photo for the LAPD website.
我们能不能拍个照
Can we please just get this over with?
我今天中枪了
I got shot today,
-所以状态不好 -我要去接
- so I'm not good. - Yeah, I got to pick up
-我妻子和孩子 -今天还有别的计划
- ...my wife and kids. - More plans tonight that...
我不适合拍照
Yeah, I'm not photo-ready.
又要洗冰浴 我每天都要洗
Ice bath again. I got to do it every day.
各位 各位 不不不
Guys, guys, guys. Nah, nah, nah.
这次别这样 放过她吧 来
Not this time. Let's give her a break. Come on.
我们让这座城市看看
Let's show this city what the best SWAT team
城警局最优秀的特警队
in the LAPD looks like.
三二一
Three, two, one.
大家一起说特警队出动
Everyone say "Roll SWAT"!
特警队出动
Roll SWAT!
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表