剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
Mayday, Mayday, Mayday. Legion 319 declaring an emergency.
发生劫机
Hijacking in progress.
别担心 我不是来改变航线的
Don't worry, I'm not here to change course,
但我需要你给我联♥系♥航♥空♥运输管制
but I do need you to get me air traffic control.
马上
Now.
指挥官 我们刚刚看到斯特里特航♥班♥的警报
Commander, we just saw the alert on Street's flight.
飞机怎么了
What the hell's going on up there?
是加洛韦 不知道过程 但他逃脱了
It's Galloway. I don't know how, but he got free,
而且控制了飞机
and he has the plane.
航♥空♥运输管制刚刚转来一条驾驶舱发来的信息
Air traffic control just relayed a message from the cockpit.
我是彼得·加洛韦
This is Peter Galloway.
我愿意在飞机降落在洛杉矶时
I'm willing to exchange this plane's passengers
用本架飞机上的乘客做个交换
when we land in Los Angeles for something in return.
我妻子被拘押在洛杉矶地区拘留所
My wife is imprisoned at L.A. Regional Detention.
我要求她被释放并在停机坪等候我降落
I want her released and waiting on the tarmac when I land.
飞机一加好油 跑道清空
Once the plane is gassed up, and the runway is clear,
我会在再次起飞前释放乘客
I will release the passengers before taking off again.
机组成员和执法人员留在我这
Flight crew and law enforcement stay with me.
停机坪上不许有其他人 只能有我妻子
I don't want to see anyone on the tarmac other than my wife,
一个人 还有给飞机加油
alone, and a small crew to refuel the plane
和下乘客的少量工作人员
and deboard passengers.
如果我看到有别人
If I see anyone else,
我就会开始处决人♥质♥
I start executing hostages,
从机上的警♥察♥开始
starting with the cops on board.
除了这个信息以外 不会再进行
There'll be no further contact or communication
联♥系♥或通话了
beyond this message.
我不谈判
I will not negotiate.
克里斯 你集♥合♥团队
All right, Chris, you round up the team.
我要这个航♥班♥的所有信息 飞机
I want everything on this flight: the plane,
乘客名单 加洛韦
the manifest, Galloway.
我想知道他到底是怎么做到的
I want to know how the hell he's pulling this off.
长官 将特警队的练习机拉出机库
Sir, how long would it take
需要花多长时间
to pull the SWAT practice plane out of storage?
在训练场所
We could have it up and running
我们能在三十分钟内让飞机运行起来
at a training facility in 30 minutes.
你想计划一个飞机跑道救援
You want to plan a tarmac rescue?
这架飞机在五个小时内就会着陆 洪都
This plane lands in under five hours, Hondo.
那么我们就还有不到五个小时想办法
Then that's how long we have to figure out how
该怎么救斯特里特和飞机上的所有人
we're gonna save Street and everyone else on board.
反恐特警队
第五季 第十九集
训练场所此时已经做好准备了
Training facility is being prepped as we speak.
斯特里特在五个小时内就会降落
Now, Street touches down in just under five hours.
到那时 我们得准备好突袭飞机
By then, we got to be ready to raid that plane.
规章规定我们得包围飞机
Protocol says we surround it.
强迫劫机犯进行谈判
We force the hijacker to negotiate.
加洛韦的消息说得很清楚
Galloway's message made it pretty clear
他不愿意谈判
he's not willing to do that.
将他逼到绝境可能会让他爆发
Forcing him into a corner might set him off
甚至会把乘客逼到更危险的境地
and put the passengers in even more danger.
尤其是与执法机关谈判
Especially law enforcement.
这个人在洛杉矶掌管着一个黑市帝国
This is the same guy who ran a black market empire here in L.A.
已有数年
For years.
枪♥支♥ 毒品 各种违♥禁♥品♥
Guns, drugs, contraband.
不心狠手辣掌控不了这些生意
You don't control all of that without a rep for being ruthless.
反黑组本已收集到确凿证据
Organized Crime had a solid case against him
但他发现了队伍里的卧底警♥察♥
till he found the undercover cop in his crew.
他折磨并处决了那名警员 接着逃离洛杉矶
He tortured the officer, then executed him before fleeing L.A.
他的妻子 贝丝 掌管财务
His wife, Beth, ran the books.
贝斯将洛城警局想指控他的罪名全部揽下
She went down for everything LAPD was trying to stick on him.
已经服刑20年了
She's currently serving 20 years.
想象得到
You got to think
加洛韦已经计划他们的重逢有段日子了
Galloway's been planning their reunion for some time.
这种规模的劫机 他不可能是单干
Hijacking like this, there's no way he's acting alone.
飞机上一定有人帮他
He's got to have help up there.
除了机组人员
Aside from the crew,
飞机上还有19位乘客
there's 19 other passengers on board.
没人有犯罪记录或与加洛韦有联♥系♥
None with a record or tie to Galloway.
他的同伙可能假扮成乘客了
His co-conspirators could be posing as passengers.
在没有了解要对付多少名劫机犯之前 没法计划突袭
We can't plan a raid till we know how many hijackers we're up against.
我知道加洛韦态度强硬 但是
I know Galloway's talking tough, but
也许还有能和他商量的余地
maybe there's still room to reason with him.
他是个疯子 已经杀过一次警♥察♥了
He's a psycho who's already killed a cop once before.
克里斯 我同意你说的 但迪肯也有道理
Chris, I agree, but Deacon's got a point.
我们的确需要知道 飞机上有几名劫机犯
We do need to know how many hijackers are on that plane.
我可能有办法知道
I think I know a way to find out.
女士们 先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
我们将按时到达洛杉矶
we should be arriving in Los Angeles on schedule.
如果一切按计划进行
If everything goes according to plan,
你们应该今晚就能见到亲朋好友
you should see your loved ones tonight.
不要做任何会破坏计划的事
Don't do anything that would jeopardize that.
有人用无线电联♥系♥你
You're being radioed.
洛城警局
LAPD.
联众319航♥班♥
Legion 319,
我是洛城警局特警队的哈里森警司
this is Sergeant Harrelson with LAPD SWAT.
你们听到了吗
Are you reading me?
我不是说得很清楚了吗
I thought I made myself clear.
我们不再进行沟通
There will be no further communication.
问题是 你手上有我的队友 吉姆·斯特里特
Problem is, you have my teammate, Jim Street,
还有一位美国法警
and a U.S. Marshal up there with you.
我们愿意合作
We're willing to play ball,
但是我们得先确定他们没事
but I need to confirm that they're okay first.
把洛城的警♥察♥带过来
Bring LAPD.
我是洛城警局特警队员 吉姆·斯特里特
This is Jim Street, LAPD SWAT.
斯特里特 我是洪都
Street, it's Hondo.
厄巴诺法警怎么样
How's Marshal Urbano doing?
老大
Hey, boss.
他肩膀中了枪
He's, uh, he's shot in the shoulder.
他应该撑得到洛杉矶 但他需要医生
He should make it to L.A., but he's gonna need a doc.
其他乘客呢
And the rest of the passengers?
他们被绑在主舱 自己座位上了
They're just tied up in their chairs in the main cabin.
但我在第一排看不到
I can't really see them from first.
小心点 警官
Careful, Officer.
洪都 满足他的要求
Hondo, just give this guy what he wants.
别担心我 救乘客
Don't worry about me, just save the passengers.
但 你能打给莫莉吗
But, hey, listen, c-can you call Molly
告诉她我今天可能去不了了
and tell her I'm not gonna make it?
我们今天本打算约在斑鸠法国市场进行第三次约会
We're supposed to have our third date at the Culver French Market.
收到 斯特里特
Copy that, Street.
加洛韦 我需要那名受伤的法警
Galloway, I'm gonna need the injured Marshal
也作为人♥质♥释放
included in the hostage release.
如果他需要医疗救助
If he needs medical attention,
我们会在停机坪安排一辆救护车
we're gonna need an ambulance on the tarmac.
我已经说得很清楚了
I already made my terms clear.
如果法警死了 你休想逃脱
If the Marshal dies, you're not going anywhere.
听明白没
Am I clear?
这样才能赢得双方的信任 对吧
It's an act of good faith. Can we agree?
行
Fine.
不要再打过来了
Do not call here again.
挺聪明 用莫莉来引起我们的注意
Smart kid. Using Molly's name, he knew would get our attention.
第三次约会应该是说有三名罪犯持枪
Third date must mean three gunmen.
他说要带她去哪
Where'd he say he was taking her again?
斑鸠法国市场
Culver French Market.
开头字母是C F和M
"C," "F" And "M."
应该分别代表驾驶舱 头等舱和主机舱
Cockpit, first class, and the main cabin, maybe.
劫机人员的位置
Hijackers' positions.
飞机模型已就位 时机刚刚好
Mock-up plane's ready. It's good timing.
要想搞定他们 我们得把握完美的时机
If we're gonna pull this off, we're gonna need perfect timing.
这个就是特警的训练飞机
All right, here she is, the SWAT training plane.
她已经很久没见太阳了
She hasn't seen the sun in a few years,
我们之前经常用它做劫机训练
but we used to use it to run regular hijacking drills.
好久没见这老家伙了
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表