剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
I'd rather leave behind a legacy, like you.
好了
All right.
行动 来吧
Let's do this. Come on.
散开
找到他们
警官 你还在吗
Officer, are you there?
是躲起来了
Are you hiding,
还是已经溜了
or did you run?
你是一个勇敢的男人吗
Are you a brave man?
许多勇敢的男人都求我放他们一命
Many brave men have begged me for their lives.
女人也是
Women, too.
你们会怎么求饶呢
How will you both beg?
我们把痕迹掩盖得很好
We covered our tracks pretty well.
也许我们不该坐以待毙
Maybe we should wait 'em out.
拉法和他的手下很厉害的
Rafa and his men are good, thorough.
他们会仔细搜查
They'll take their time searching.
不会放过任何细节
They won't miss anything.
如果这个法子行不通 我们还有B计划
If it comes to it, we have a plan B.
正面迎敌
We take the fight to them.
他们不在这儿
我们先搜后方 再挨个入室搜
可以
去吧
北面有人来了
Someone's coming from the north.
是加州高速巡逻队
That's CHP.
要是从另一个方向过来
If he'd come from the other direction,
肯定能看见尸体和SUV车 呼叫后援
he would've seen the bodies and the SUV, called for backup.
但他没有这么做
But he didn't.
他根本不知道自己被伏击了
He has no idea he's rolling into an ambush.
米盖尔
Miguel.
你待在这儿
You stay here.
克里斯 我们行动
Chris, let's move.
行吧 你们暴露了 然后呢
All right, when you reveal yourselves, then what?
他们有六个人
They have six men.
你们才两个人
You are only two.
谢谢你教我们算术
Thanks for the math lesson.
我可是会计
I'm an accountant.
我们走
怎么回事
What the hell?
洛城警局
LAPD!
别开火
Hold your fire!
我们是来帮忙的 趴下
We're here to help! Stay down!
你受伤了
You hit?
手臂 伤得很重
My arm! It's bad.
走
Go.
警♥察♥在这儿
找到他们了
你能呼叫后援吗
Were you able to call for backup?
不能 无线电被打烂了
I couldn't, radio's shot.
两人倒地
That's two down!
还能走吗
Your legs still good?
能
Yeah.
- 迪肯 -快走
- Deac! - Go!
快走
Come on.
快 快 快
Go, go, go, go, go, go, go, go, go!
-无线电失灵 没有后援 -把他送走
- Radios are out! No dice! - Get him out of here!
走 快点
Let's go, let's go. Come on.
好 进去 就待在这儿
Okay. Go in, go in, right there, right there.
一有人进来
Anyone comes through that door,
你就开枪
you shoot 'em.
到底怎么回事
What the hell is going on here?
现在没空 等会说
No time, ask me later.
无法定位迪肯和克里斯
No luck narrowing down Deac and Chris's location,
但是我们排除了废弃的道路和
but we eliminated washed-out roads and trails
装有移♥动♥传感器的小路
with active motion sensors,
所以至少把范围缩小了一些
so at least we're looking at a smaller area.
直升机已经待命 随时可以起飞
Well, chopper's on a standby, ready to go.
但需要查探的区域还是太大了
Still, it's just way too much ground for us to cover.
莫哈维调度可能查到了什么
Mojave dispatch might have something.
据上报 一个叫兰克福德的荒废小镇附近有一处在冒烟
They sent a CHP unit to check on a report of smoke
他们派了一名高速巡警去查看情况
near an abandoned town called Lankford.
现在他已失联 无线电♥信♥♥号♥♥消失
Now they can't raise him, radio beacon's gone dead.
迪肯 克里斯 外加一名警员
Deac, Chris, now a chippy,
全都在同一片沙漠区域消失不见吗
all missing in the same section of the desert?
如果他们遇到了麻烦
The town would be a smart place to hole up
这个小镇确实是个绝佳的隐蔽点
and take cover if they were in trouble.
我们还在等什么
What are we waiting for?
出发
Let's move.
好
Sí.
我看到他了 在北面
在那个旅馆里
行动 快
怎么了
What's going on?
他们知道米盖尔藏在哪了
They know where Miguel is.
他们有两个人从后面包抄
Two of them went around back,
其中一人是拉法
one of them's Rafa.
你能拖住他们吗
You keep them occupied?
走
Go!
米盖尔 米盖尔
Miguel. Miguel!
他们知道你在哪了
They know where you are.
你要爬下来
I need you to climb down.
米盖尔 赶快爬下来
Miguel, climb down now.
别动 放松
好
All right.
行动 快 快快快
Go, go, go, go.
迪肯
Deacon!
能听到我吗
Can you hear me?
迪肯
Deacon!
他怎么知道你名字的
How does he know your name?
克里斯
Chris.
我们俩应该谈一谈
You and I should talk!
现身吧 迪肯
Show yourself, Deacon!
我有你的东西
I have something of yours!
交出米盖尔 迪肯
Give Miguel, Deacon!
你们俩就能活
And these two both live.
你们三个人都能活 对吗
The three of you will all live, huh?
我不会和他们做交易
I'm not negotiating.
那克里斯呢 她怎么样
And Chris? What about her?
如果我们的情况互换
If the situation was reversed,
我知道她也会这么做的
I know she'd do the same thing.
你们都是好人
You are good people.
给你
Here.
这是我妻子和儿子的护照
These are passports for my wife and son.
他们藏在拉斯维加斯
They're hiding in Las Vegas,
等我带他们离开这个国家
waiting for me to get them out of the country.
里面有联♥系♥他们的方式
That's a way to contact them inside.
我为贩毒集团做的一切
Everything I did with the cartel,
都是为了他们 我发誓
I only did for them, I swear.
你为什么给我这些东西
Why are you giving me those?
因为你换不回来克里斯
Because you cannot negotiate for Chris,
但我可以
but I can.
但如果你和克里斯逃出去
And if you and Chris survive...
就能保证我的妻儿安全
then you can make sure my wife and son are safe.
不行
No.
你不能这么做 米盖尔
You can't do this, Miguel.
这是个陷阱
It's a trap.
他们很可能还是会杀了我们
They're probably gonna kill all of us anyway.
如果我不这么做
And if I don't do this,
我们就肯定会死
we will all definitely die.
包括我家人
Including them.
-拉法 -不要出去 米盖尔
- Rafa! - No, Miguel.
我来了
让他们走
我来换他们两人
放他们走 拉法
Let them go, Rafa.
用我换他们
The exchange is me for them.
先给我硬盘
Give me the hard drives first,
然后才能放她走
then she goes free.
那他呢
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表