剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
just in case they get locked out of their accounts.
就是这个
Here.
我进了他的语♥音♥信箱
I'm in his voice mail.
卡洛琳在我们手上 如果你不想她死
We have Carolyn. If you want her to live,
五分钟内回电 听我指示
call back in five minutes for instructions.
如果你不是一个人 你老婆就死定了
If you're not alone when you do, your wife is dead.
天呐 希望德里克知道自己在干什么
God, I hope Derrick knows what he's doing.
他不知道
He doesn't.
安排在尼克尔斯家的警♥察♥有一个小时没看见卡洛琳了
Cops posted at the Nichols house haven't seen Carolyn in an hour.
不知道什么时候 但她确实被带走了
Don't know when, but she was taken.
我们定位了尼克尔斯的手♥机♥
Well, we pinged Nichols' cell.
他在几个街区外把手♥机♥扔进了一个垃圾箱
He ditched it in a trash can a few blocks away.
我们现在还在定位卡洛琳的手♥机♥
We're pinging Carolyn's phone, too.
想查下她的手♥机♥什么时候失去信♥号♥♥的
Trying to see when it went dark.
绑♥架♥她的人是想利用她为诱饵
Whoever kidnapped her is using her as bait
引尼克尔斯出洞
trying to lure Nichols out.
他应该告诉我们的
He should've said something to us.
他太心急了 他们要他做什么就做什么
He's desperate-- he'll do whatever they say,
要他去哪就去哪
meet wherever they want.
调出他的敌人的名单
All right, bring up his enemies list.
我们现在在查的事这几个人
This is who we're looking at.
托尼·希尔在尼克尔斯最后一个赛季时
Tony Hill mailed nine death threats
给他寄过九封死亡威胁的信
to Nichols during his final season.
布莱克·韦斯特是抨击尼克尔斯网站的活跃用户
Blake West is an active user on the Nichols-bashing site.
尼克尔斯的高尔夫球球友 艾德
Nichols' golf buddy, Ed,
是他圈内唯一一名有犯罪记录的 一张超速单
is the only one in his circle with so much as a speeding ticket.
这些人前几个小时都在我们的监视之下
We've had eyes on these three the past few hours?
那绑匪不可能是他们
Then there's no way any of them are the kidnappers.
知道是谁黑进了尼克尔斯的电邮
We know who hacked into Nichols' emails
把他出轨的事曝光给媒体了
and leaked the affair to the press.
就是他 奥利·琼斯
This guy Ollie Jones.
他是尼克尔斯的什么人
Who is he to Nichols?
个人信息报告
奥利·琼斯
你确定你不认识他吗
Are you sure you don't know him?
我从没见过这人
I've never seen that guy in my life.
怎么感觉你并不相信我
Why do I get the feeling you don't believe me?
那你认识奥利的之前的上司吗
What about Ollie's old boss?
有没有见过这个人
Ever lay eyes on this guy?
山姆·格里尔
见过 那是山姆·格里尔
Yeah, that's Sam Greer.
顶尖运动员的个人训练师
Personal trainer to elite athletes,
把他的生意做成了个训练帝国...而且
turned his business into a coaching empire...you know,
德里克上个月差点和他达成交易
Derrick almost cut a deal with him last month,
但 在最后一刻胎死腹中
but it, uh, fizzled out at the last minute.
怎么 你们认为格里尔和这事有关吗
Why? You think Greer had something to do with this?
不好说 交易金额有多大
Don't know. How big a deal we talking?
六千万吧 差不多
60 million, give or take.
你之前没觉得该和我们说下这事吗
You didn't think to mention this?
为什么要说 交易又没成功
Why would I? The deal fell through.
如果格里尔认为尼克尔斯毁了他的财路
Well, if Greer thinks Nichols screwed him out of money
他可以杀了尼克尔斯来报复
like that, killing Nichols could be retribution.
训练帝国个鬼
Coaching empire, my ass.
国税局在查格里尔的税
The IRS has been levying Greer's accounts,
目前情况 账户信息
他百分之八十的收入都是虚假的
garnishing 80% of his income.
体育委员会也在起诉他
Sports Commission's after him, too.
他有十名运动学员被指控服用兴♥奋♥剂♥
There are doping allegations involving ten student-athletes.
洛杉矶郡加利福尼亚最高法♥院♥
原告 加利福尼亚体育委员会
被告 山姆·格里尔
下周就是听证会
Hearing's set for next week.
他已经被禁止和运动员接触
He gets banned from contact with athletes,
他的财务情况完全垮了
he's financially ruined.
有人在帮他勉强维持
Somebody's been keeping his head above water,
每周给他账户打入五千美元
depositing five grand a week cash into his account.
这可不是个人行动
This isn't a one-man job.
格里尔有个富有的帮手
Greer has help from someone well-off.
是你
You.
不 不 不
No, no, no. No, no, no.
-我从没向你说过谎 -最早就是你
- I never lied to you. - You're the one who put Nichols
把尼克尔斯和这个骗子拉到一起的
in bed with this con man in the first place.
你到底有多了解山姆·格里尔
Exactly how well do you know Sam Greer?
根本不怎么了解 好吗
Not well at all, okay?
不是我撮合尼克尔斯和格里尔交易的 我发誓
I didn't bring Nichols the Greer deal, I swear to you.
绑匪们的语♥音♥留言
The voice mail from the kidnappers.
被我们追溯到了手♥机♥定位
We got a location on the cell phone.
你知道他们在哪吗
Do you know where they are?
不知道 但我知道他们留言时在哪
No, but I know where they were when they left the message.
有两处定位出现在14号♥高速附近
Two pings surfaced on Highway 14
他们好像在去往米申山谷的路上
like they were headed to Mission Valley
等等 米申山谷
Wait, Mission Valley?
格里尔的训练基地就在那
That's where Greer's training facility is.
那也是他卖♥♥点之一
That was part of his pitch.
一个为未来之星准备的旗舰橄榄球场
A flagship football facility for up-and-coming athletes.
记得具体地址吗
Remember where it is exactly?
当然 那种场地可不是轻易能忘记的
Yeah, you don't forget a pitch like that.
就是这里
Place is right here.
场地很大 很难认不出来
It's huge, you can't miss it.
有人吗
Hello?
卡洛琳
Carolyn?
有人在吗
Anyone there?
我自己来的
I came alone!
你在路上被认出来了吗
You get recognized on the way?
没有
No.
我很低调 就像你要求的那样
I laid low, like you said.
最好把你那娘炮手♥枪♥交出来
Better hand over that little hooker pistol you got there.
想见你老婆吗
You want to see your wife?
先谈生意
We got business first.
更衣室 办公室
Locker rooms, offices.
格里尔有很多地方可以囚禁他们
Plenty of spots Greer could be holding them.
所以我们要偷偷地进去
Well, that's why this is a covert entry.
必须在他们知道我们来了之前
We got to come up with a rescue plan
想出一个营救方案
before they know we're here.
要是先吓着了他 谁也说不好他会做出什么事来
Who knows what he'll do if he gets spooked first?
没必要知道
No need to find out.
先隐蔽 直到找到尼克尔斯和卡洛琳的准确位置
We'll stay out of sight until we locate Nichols and Carolyn.
进入前 我需要目视判定
I want visual confirmation before we move in.
卢卡 克里斯 我们需要里面所有人的热影像
Luca, Chris, we need heat signatures from everyone in there.
迪肯和谭破侧门进入
Deac and Tan will breach the side door.
洪都和斯特里特 到屋内和我汇合
Hondo and Street, meet you inside.
行动
Let's roll.
-好的 -收到
- You got it. - Roger that.
谭 上
Tan, go.
-门开了 -好的
- We're in. - All right.
三 二 一
Three, two, one.
靠墙 有人来了
Hit the wall-someone's coming!
转账 42012457.57美元 确认转账
账户里有四千两百万
There's 42 million in that account.
现在转账
Make the transfer.
我说过 我要先见到我妻子
I told you, not until I see my wife.
带她过来
Bring her over!
发生的一切我都很抱歉 宝贝
I'm sorry for everything, baby!
他们有伤害你吗
Did they hurt you?
我真的很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
不管他要什么 都给他
Whatever he wants, just give it to him.
如果我给他 他会杀了我们
If I give it to him, he'll kill us!
够了
Enough!
听你老婆的
Just listen to your wife.
不然
Or maybe
我先杀了她
I'll just shoot her first!
不不不 不要
No! No, no, no, don't!
不要
Don't!
哪儿来的声音
Where'd that come from?
有人听见吗
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表