剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
好的 明白了 领导
All right, you got it, boss.
你的手怎么样了
那个店员怎么样了
酒水商店里的那个 他中枪了
他会没事的
我的珍妮
My Jenni.
是吗
Sí?
珍妮
Jenni.
谢谢你开车送我们
Thanks for... thanks for driving
谢谢你之前对我这么耐心
and for being so patient with me earlier.
我会一直陪在你身边
Always there for you.
名片后面有我的手♥机♥号♥码
My cell phone number's on the back.
如果你们以后有需要 第一时间打给我
If you need any help in the future, I'm your first call.
好 谢谢你
Okay. Thank you.
今晚如果你想过来 我请客吃披萨和鸡翅
Pizza and wings on me tonight if you want to come by.
还是算了
I got to pass.
我答应了邦妮要去我们最喜欢的玉米饼小摊
I promised Bonnie we'd hit up our favorite taco truck
买♥♥回家边看电视边吃
and just grub in front of the TV.
好计划
Sounds like a solid plan.
- 你们俩小情侣好好享受 -好
- All right, you two lovebirds have fun. - All right.
你们这些傻蛋还要什么
What else you fools need?
我已经录了口供
I already gave my statement.
没事 没事
Nothing. We're good.
那我可以走了
Then I can go.
等等 等等
Yeah, hold up, hold up.
除了那些...
Look, despite everything...
你为了那个姑娘挺身而出
you came through for that girl.
皮纳妈妈知道的
Mama Pina knows that.
她是位善良的女士
She's a good lady.
谢谢你今天帮忙
Thanks for your help today, man.
别以为每次你有案子解决不了的时候
Don't think I'm gonna bail your ass out
我就会出手解救你
every time you can't solve a case.
别以为我看到你的车尾灯不亮
Don't think I won't pull you over
我不会叫你在路边停下
if I see your taillight out.
领养
Adoption?
尼歇尔会同意吗
Is Nichelle going to do it?
我知道她真的很想
I know she really wants to.
那你呢 孩子 你希望她怎么做
And you, baby, what do you want her to do?
取决于她
It's up to her.
尼歇尔不需要你或是任何男人
Nichelle doesn't need you or any man to raise a child
也能把孩子抚养得很好
and raise it well.
我知道 我自己就是这样过来的
I know-- I've done it myself.
但并不代表我喜欢独自承受
Doesn't mean I liked doing it alone.
按现在的标准来说 这不是件流行的事
It may not be a popular thing by today's standards to say,
但是和心爱的男人一起抚养孩子
but there's a comfort in raising a child
是一种安慰
with the man that you love.
尼歇尔爱你 丹尼尔
Nichelle loves you, Daniel.
我非常爱她
And I love her. Very much.
我知道
I know you do.
我还知道 原谅我这么说
And I also know-- now, forgive me for saying it--
你看起来很精神 但是你已经不再年轻了
you look great, but you're not getting any younger.
谢谢你提醒我 妈
Thanks for reminding me, Ma.
不 我的意思是
No, what I mean is,
我只是不希望你错过为人父的机会
I just don't want you to miss out on being a parent,
如果这真的是你想要的
if that's something you really want.
我知道我有点心急 这不仅是因为我想抱孙子
I know I'm pushy, and it's not just because I want grandbabies.
你不想吗
You don't.
我想 真想
I do, yes, I do.
但这不是我烦你的原因
But that's not why I bug you.
是因为养大你和你姐姐
It's because raising you and your sister
一直都是我人生中最珍贵的一部分
has been the most precious part of my life.
如果我说我不希望你这样 那我是在骗人
And I'd be lying if I said I didn't want that for you.
我知道
I know you do.
丹尼尔
Daniel...
丹尼尔 看着我
Daniel, look at me.
你
You...
会是个好父亲
will be a great father.
你不会重蹈你老爸的覆辙
You won't make the same mistakes your daddy made.
你早已经证明你是个独♥立♥的个体
You've long ago proved that you're your own man.
一个充满爱心的人
A loving man.
我不知道 有时...
I don't know, sometimes...
我一直都知道
I've always known.
三岁的洪都在医院里
Three-year-old Hondo in the hospital
照顾她姐姐
looking out for your big sister.
那晚 我对自己说
That night, I said to myself,
我儿子是位守护者
"My son is a protector.
我儿子很善良
My son is good."
来 带我这位老太太去吃顿像样的晚餐
Now, come on, take this old lady to a proper dinner.
永远不老 永远美丽
Never old. Always beautiful.
夏芮丝
Hi, Charice.
亲爱的
Hi, sweetheart.
我先走了
...well, you know, I'm just gonna go,
去补个妆
get a little makeup.
洪都
Hondo...
尼歇尔
Nichelle.
让我先说
Let me just say this first.
很抱歉今天没能一开始就表示支持
I'm sorry for not supporting you at first today.
我只想到了自己 这样太自私了
I made it about me, and that was selfish.
这一直都是你的梦想
This has always been your dream.
宝贝 你所有梦想都应该成真
And, baby, you deserve all your dreams to come true.
我答应领养中心了
I told the agency yes.
我们一起面对未来
We'll figure it out together, then.
我错过了什么
What did I miss?
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表