剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
But I recommend you stay away from A.J. Novak.
你惹到了他,惹到了他的父亲
You mess with him, you mess with his father.
你不会想惹到他父亲的
You don't want to mess with his father.
我们周围不需要英雄,明白吗?
We don't need any heroes around here, you understand?
我来这就是为了远离麻烦,不是来找新的麻烦
I came here to get away from problems, not find new ones.
所以你明白。好吧
Then you understand. Bueno.
哈里森先生,祝你呆的愉快
Enjoy your stay, Mr. Harrelson.
再见
Adios.
雷耶斯家的农场发生了什么?
That about what happened at Los Reyes farm?
没什么,已经过去了
Nothing happened. It's over now.
哦,德尔菲--对她来说还没有结束
Well, Delfina--it's not over for her.
她又打电♥话♥来了
She called again.
她妈妈让你中午过去吃饭
Her mother wants you over for lunch today.
你告诉她们说“不用了,谢谢”
You tell 'em I said, "No thanks."
在这里,邀请别人吃饭是一种高度的赞美
Here, an invitation to break bread is a high compliment.
你想让你朋友的邻居失望吗?
Do you want to piss off your friend's neighbors?
你需要帮助
You can use a hand.
我是伊莎贝尔·雷耶斯,德尔菲娜的母亲
I am Isabel Reyes, Delfina's mother.
我是丹尼尔
Daniel.
原谅我,我们人手不够所以我得来帮忙
Forgive me. We are down on workers, so I had to help here
所以我忘记了时间 -没关系
so I lost track of time.- It's quite all right.
我可以帮忙。-不,绝对不行
I can pitch in. No, no. Absolutely not.
你是我们的客人
You're our guest for lunch.
我真的不介意为我的食物
I really don't mind working for my grub.
谢谢
Thank you. Mm-hmm.
呃,这是我这段时间干的最重的活了
Well, that's the, uh, hardest I've worked in a while.
感觉不错
Feels good.
你一定有一份坐办公桌的工作
You must have a job behind a desk.
我可不想在你家里留下泥土
I don't want to track dirt in your house.
这不是第一次有人留下泥土
Wouldn't be the first time.
但这是我第一次来你们家
Well, it's my first time in your home.
你可以用那边的水管
You can use the wash station over there.
水槽下面有毛巾,
There are towels under the sink,
我去给你拿件干净的衬衫。
and I'll get a clean shirt for you.
所以,你怎么看
我们对他一无所知
妈妈,他早上做的已经足够说明了
你让他穿爸爸的衬衫?
这只是一件衬衫,德尔菲娜
你不喜欢他的话你不会让他穿这件衬衫的
他可以帮助我们对付诺瓦克家
很显然他不怕他们
我们也不怕他们
我们必须提防进入我们生活的所有人
我们曾经多么信任加布里埃尔,看看他是怎么回过头来对我们的
我知道,但是—
我们认识这个丹尼尔还不到一天
我让你请他来,和他一起吃饭并且要感谢他
但是也就到此为止了
他叫亚瑟·诺瓦克。他就是个欧洲来的投资人
His name is Arthur Novak. He's some kind of European investor.
我们从来没见过他
We've never met him.
他的儿子A.J.负责所有的谈判
His son A.J. handles all negotiations.
他和他儿子来…
How long have he and his son...?
你也见到AJ谈判的样子了
And you saw the way A.J. negotiates--
像动物一样,随身带着刀子威胁人。在我父亲
like an animal, with threats and knives. Ever since
去世的时候,他就试图把我们的工人赶走。
my father died, he's been driving our farmworkers away,
试图逼迫我们出♥售♥
trying to force us to sell.
我们让丹尼尔说完怎么样
How about we let Daniel finish?
这是为什么?
All because why?
我们没给他和他父亲他们想要的吗?
We won't give him and his father what they want?
德尔菲娜
Delfina.
雷耶斯夫人,我不得不说,这是我在这吃过的最好吃的一顿饭
Ms. Reyes, I have to say, this is the best meal I've had here so far.
请叫我伊莎贝尔
Please, call me Isabel.
我做饭是很好吃,但也没好到那个份儿上
And I am good, but not that good.
可以排前三。
Top three, then. Hmm.
我对你丈夫的遭遇表示遗憾
I'm very sorry to hear about your husband.
我女儿遗传了他父亲
My daughter takes after him.
非常没耐心,但又充满热情
Very impatient, but passionate.
这也是我为什么会爱上他父亲
That's why I fell in love with him.
这块地在我们家已经穿了六代
This land has been in our family for six generations.
对我们来说太久了所以我们不能卖♥♥给别人
Too long for us to just sell it to someone.
我去拿甜点
I'll get dessert.
那个受伤的工人,他还好吧?
So, the worker who was injured-- he's all right?
正如你所说,他的鼻子没骨折
His nose wasn't broken, like you said.
你是怎么知道的?
How did you know that?
看起来不像骨折
Didn't look broke.
你来自美国哪个地方?
Where in America are you from?
洛杉矶
Los Angeles.
在我还是个孩子的时候也在那待过
I was there once, as a kid.
城市十分喧闹
Too much noise.
嗯,在这一点上我可斗不过你
Hmm. Can't fight you on that one.
你来这做什么?工作?
What do you do there? For work?
我也不确定
I'm not sure.
这也是我为什么要来这儿
That's why I came here--
为了屏蔽所有的噪音和…
to block out all the noise and...
找到我下一步前进的方向
figure out my next move.
真是难以置信
It's incredible.
这似乎会永远持续下去。120英亩
Seems to go on forever. 120 acres.
这里许多家庭农场都太小,没法获得成功
Most family farms here are too small to succeed.
我们家很幸运
We've been lucky.
六代人,这可不仅仅是运气。
Six generations. Got to be more than luck.
我的家人都熬过来了
[laughs] My family has survived it all.
混乱,独♥裁♥,土匪,革命
Chaos, dictatorship, bandits, the revolution.
我们耕耘的土地不能卖♥♥给那些混♥蛋♥们
We've fought too hard to sell to greedy bastards.
他们给你们提供了合理的报价吗?
They offer you a fair price? I suppose.
但我们从来没想过用农场来让我们变的富有
But we never wanted the farm to make us rich.
只让我们生活好就够了
Just to make our lives good.
但现在,诺瓦克的儿子开始恐吓你的工人
And now, with this Novak kid scaring off your workers...
I don't know how we take care of our crops.
我不知道该怎么打理我们的庄稼
和阿瑟的儿子在一起的那个家伙是谁?当地人?
Who was the guy with Arthur's son this morning? The local?
加布里埃尔,他以前为我们工作
Gabriel. He used to work for us.
我感觉你们两个人之间没那么简单
I got the feeling there was more than that between you two.
我们曾经约过会
We dated.
不欢而散?
Ended bad?
我爸爸希望我们有一天能结婚
My father hoped we'd get married one day,
一同打理农场
take over the farm together.
并且我也是这么想的
And I would have.
他背叛了你
He betrayed you.
他伤了我的心
Broke my heart.
我妈妈这个人自尊心很强不愿承认,但是她很害怕
My mother's too proud to admit it, but she's scared.
这是我们的家
This is our home,
现在我们都不敢进城买♥♥补给品了
and now we're too afraid to even go into town to buy supplies,
以防我们碰到他们
in case we run into any of them.
今天我可以开车载你去城里
I was gonna take a drive into town today.
你可以跟我来拿你需要的东西
You can come with me, get what you need.
你会这么做吗? would do that?
HONDO:
你不是开玩笑吧
Wow. You aren't playing.
这就是全部东西吗?也许再去一个地方
Is this everything? One more stop maybe.
我妈妈还需要香料
My mother and her spices.
只有一家商店有卖♥♥
Only one shop will do.
看
Look.
所有的美国冰淇淋加一块也比不上
All the American ice cream combined cannot compare.
以后我要小心了
Careful now.
你先去排队
You get in line.
我去买♥♥妈妈需要的香料
I'll get my mother's spices.
我会及时回来点餐的
I'll be back in time to order.
好。
Okay.
我马上回来,就2分钟
I'll be right back. Two minutes.
谢谢
Gracias. Mm-hmm.
德尔菲娜
Delfina.
他们总有办法得到你的土地
你仍然有权利得到公平的报价
但我不能再保护你了
这就是你保护我的主意?
你看不到这个交易对我们有利吗
不用再像狗一样在田间劳作
我们就能摆脱这些,在一起了
你真的是疯了
You're crazy in the head.
德尔菲娜,你不喜欢钱吗?
Do you not like money, Delfina?
钱…让你很烦吗?
Something about money that... bothers you?
仅仅是你的钱
Just your money.
或者我应该说是你父亲的钱?混♥蛋♥
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表