剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
他们分开跑了
They're splitting up.
你们两个去右边
You two go right.
我来对付男爵
I got The Baron.
上 上
Move, move!
够了
That's far enough.
要知道 你逃不出这里的
You ain't getting out of here, you got to know that.
那我们可能有麻烦了
Then I guess we have problem.
孩子 你没事吧
Kid, you okay?
没事
Yeah. Yeah.
你待在这别动 明白吗
You stay right here. Don't you move. You understand?
好
Okay.
等等
Hold up.
迪肯 绕后
Deac, circle back.
想都别想
Don't even think about it.
放下武器
Drop your weapon.
跪下 双手抱头
On your knees. Hands behind your head.
30D 一名嫌犯已被控制
30-David, one suspect in custody.
20D 正在徒步追捕男爵
20-David, in foot pursuit of The Baron.
你输了
You're done.
20D呼叫指挥官
20-David to Command.
最后一名嫌犯已被控制
Final suspect in custody.
这几位警官会带你去医院
These officers here are gonna take you to the hospital.
我猜你可能想见见你的朋友
Figured you might want to see your friend.
曼尼
Manny?
什么事
Yeah?
捡到了你的一个东西
Got something of yours.
一直都相信它会回来的
Always had faith it would turn up.
谢谢你
Thank you.
很高兴能把它还给你
Just happy to have the chance to get it back to you.
保重
Take care.
还是很想知道谁是幕后主使
Still want to know who was behind all this.
给男爵施压
We put enough pressure on The Baron,
或许他会告诉我们
maybe he'll tell us.
伙计们 我们救下了孩子们
Guys, we saved the kids.
我们还活着 还可以继续战斗
We live to fight another day.
先庆祝下胜利吧
Let's just take the win on this one.
既然没人会来认领这些钱
Since no one's gonna claim this money,
我想这意味着钱归我们了 对吗
I guess that means that we get to keep it, right?
想得美 卢卡
Nice try, Luca.
把包给我
Give me the bag.
别等我逼你把兜掏空 把那个包给我
Before I make you empty your pockets, give me the bag.
咱们回家
Let's go home.
肯定是谭干的
It has to be Tan.
我们一回来他就溜走了
He snuck off the moment we got back.
我就该跟踪他的
I should have followed him.
来吧 我帮你把气球拆下来
Here, I'll help you take them down.
不想让你叔叔的卡车飞走
Don't want your uncle's truck to float away.
你今天真的什么惊喜也没给我准备 对吗
You really didn't do anything to surprise me today, did you?
我就知道
Oh, I knew it!
好吧 赶紧老实交代
Okay, get it over with.
快点
Come on.
这是什么
What's this?
高空跳伞课程
门票
高空跳伞课
Skydiving lessons?
寿星女孩专属
不会吧 真的吗
No way. Are these real?
是的 上月偶然听到 你和卢卡说
Yeah. Overheard you, uh, telling Luca last month
你想有机会试试高空跳伞
you wanted to try it sometime.
听我说
And, look,
我知道
I know
咱们俩正在经历一个很微妙的人生岔路口
We've been having confusing crossroads, with us
但今年我就想送你一个真正的礼物
but I just wanted to get you an actual gift this year,
特别的东西
something special.
两张票吗
Two tickets, huh?
也许我该叫谭一起去 那就能把他推下飞机
Maybe I'll take Tan just so I can push him off the plane.
有效期是一年
They're good for a whole year.
我 我不知道到时候我们私人关系会怎样
I-I don't know where we'll be personally by then,
但或许能比我们希望的更近一步
but maybe a little closer to where we both want to be.
谢谢
Thanks.
生日快乐
Happy birthday.
宝贝 我回来了
Hey, babe, I'm home.
这是什么香味
Ah, what's that smell?
你在汪氏餐厅买♥♥了外卖♥♥吗
You got takeout from Wang's?
真好 比我记忆中味道还棒
All right, this is even better than I remember.
真不敢相信你专程老远开车去了阿罕布拉
I can't believe you drove all the way out to Alhambra.
不是我 这些是乔伊做的
I didn't. Joy made those,
作为昨晚事情的谢礼
as a thank you for last night.
宝贝 好了 我们需要聊聊出了什么事
Babe, all right, we-we got to talk about what's wrong.
我说过没出什么事
I told you nothing's wrong.
我知道 但也许
I know, but maybe
"一切相安无事"的意思是"一切都有事"
"Everything's fine" Means "Everything's not fine."
所以 请一定告诉我是什么让你不开心
So, please just tell me what's upsetting you.
我想了解怎么回事
I want to understand.
说实话 我也不确定
Honestly, I don't know.
可能看到你和乔伊
I guess seeing you with Joy,
你们俩在粤语方面很有默契让我觉得...
and you two bonding over Cantonese made me feel...
说不好 有点没安全感
I don't know, insecure.
为什么 根本没什么好嫉妒的
Why? Uh, there's nothing to be jealous of.
不 不是那个 就是...
No, it's not that. It's just...
我心里总是有个念头觉得
Part of me has always wondered
你是不是和亚裔在一起生活会更好
if you would have been better off with someone Asian.
一个 更能理解你的文化
Someone who-who understands your culture
和你背景的人
and your background better.
什么 你为什么会这么想
What? Why-why would you think that?
我不知道 就是脑海里
I don't know, I've just always had this voice
总有这么一个声音
in the back of my head.
邦妮 我爱的是你
Bonnie, I love you.
这从来都不是因为族裔
And it's got nothing to do with race,
完全都是因为你有多美丽
and everything to do with how beautiful you are
由内而外的美
as a person, inside and out.
你不需要说粤语 也不用做猪肉包
You don't have to speak Cantonese or make pork buns
来让我开心
to make me happy.
当然如果能这么做也不错
Although it wouldn't hurt.
除此之外
Besides,
我们有一生的时间来了解
we've got a lifetime to learn about each other's
彼此的文化和传统
culture and traditions.
对
Yeah.
我非常想了解你的文化
I'm dying to know more about yours.
乡村集市 选美比赛 翻牛游戏
County fairs, beauty pageants, cow tipping.
你在卧室里能发现什么
What can you find out about me in the bedroom
在这里发现不了的我吗
that you can't out here?
马上就要发现了
I think I'll see.
真的吗
Oh, yeah?
是的
Yeah.
好吧
Okay.
老爸
Hey, Pop?
这照片很棒 之前从来没见过这张
That's a great pic. Never seen this one before.
我就是不想让你太嫉妒
I try not to get you too jealous.
嫉妒
Jealous?
嫉妒什么
Of what?
嫉妒我当年是多帅气
How good looking I was back in the day.
我的老天
Oh, Lord.
你看 你身上有的那点范
Hey, look here, that little bit of swagger you got
总要有个来源
had to come from somewhere.
那是段很正义的时光 孩子
Yeah, these were, these were some righteous times, baby.
我听说了很多关于
You know, I've heard plenty about
黑豹党的当年旧事
the good old days in the Panthers,
还有你们的正义之战
and you fighting the good fight.
但是昨晚
But last night,
圣人说你离开黑豹党的时候
when Saint was talking about you leaving the party,
第一次我有了不同的感觉
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表