剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
You're damn right.
准备好了吗
You ready?
是 长官
Simón.
行动
Let's do this.
你迟到了
You're late.
还是自己来的
And alone.
我也没带地契
I didn't bring the deed, either.
我以为我的条件很清楚了
Thought my terms were clear.
我要知道德尔菲娜还活着
I needed to know Delfina was still alive.
介意松开她吗
You mind loosening your grip on her?
拿到地契前 这姑娘任我处置
Until I have the deed, the girl is mine to do with as I please.
伊莎贝尔在我的车里等着 她带了你该死的地契
Isabel is waiting in my car. She's got your damn deed.
去给我拿来
Bring them to me.
我不会让德尔菲娜离开我视线
I'm not taking my eyes off of Delfina.
很高兴你来了
Glad you came.
看来你得到想要的一切了
Looks like you're getting everything you wanted.
我已经失去了一切
I've already lost everything.
你杀了我儿子
You took my son.
你会为此付出极大的代价
And you'll pay greatly for it.
你到底是谁 丹尼尔
Who really are you, Daniel?
一个局外人不会偶然来到
An outsider doesn't end up in this corner
这个小地方
of the world by accident.
我就不是
I didn't.
你想知道我是谁
You want to know who I am?
C4炸♥药♥
快跑
Run!
找掩护
Find cover!
不带上这个丫头 他哪也不会去
He's going nowhere without the girl.
在他找到我们之前先找到他
Find him before he finds us.
数了人数吗
You counting?
还剩一个 和亚瑟
One left, plus Arthur.
走 你上去 我在楼下
Go. You go up, I'll stay down.
恰罗 你可以的
Charro? You got this.
-嗯 -走
- Yeah. - Move.
来啊
Come on.
德尔菲娜
你没事吧
我没事
你是谁
我是来救你的
已经死了太多人了 诺瓦克
Too many people have died, Novak!
你也不想落得他们这样的下场
You don't want to be a part of that body count.
哪轮得到你来教育我 扮演法官
Who are you to lecture me, playing judge,
陪审团和刽子手
jury and executioner?
我儿子本应活得好好的
My son should still be alive.
AJ冷血地杀害了米盖尔·雷耶斯
A.J. murdered Miguel Reyes in cold blood.
你还敢提他的名字
Don't you dare say his name!
别杀我
Please don't kill me.
我要是想杀你 你现在已经死了
If I was aiming to kill you, you'd already be dead.
洪都
Hondo!
他交给你了 警官
He's all yours, Officer.
亚瑟·诺瓦克 你被捕了
Arthur Novak, you are under arrest.
谢谢
Gracias.
局长 麻烦了
Capitán. Por favor.
抓得漂亮 警官
不能让这种人破坏我们小镇
突然间 你老大就成了本月最佳员工
Well, suddenly, your boss is Employee of the Month.
这些人畏惧诺瓦克太久了
These people have been afraid of Novak for so long.
看到他这样被抓进来
Seeing him brought in like this,
巴雷拉要是放走他
Barrera had no other choice
就会失去全镇的拥护
without losing the support of the entire town.
世界上满是他这样的人
The world's full of men like him.
路见不平 拔刀相助
Happy to do the right thing as long as it's convenient.
要等上级向我们表示尊重
If we wait for our leaders to show us honor...
不知道要等到什么时候
we will be waiting too long.
要引导他们跟上自己
We need to make them follow us.
这个小镇有你是它的福气 恰罗
This town is lucky to have you, Charro.
谢谢
Thank you.
你接下来做什么呢
What will you do next?
眼下唯一要做的就是
Right now, the only thing I need to do is get
把那个姑娘送回她母亲那
that girl home to her mother.
好好保护这里
You keep this place safe.
工人们回来了
The workers came back.
看来很长时间
Looks like I won't need to be getting
我的手都不会再沾满土了
my hands dirty any time soon.
AJ死了 他父亲进了监狱
With A.J. dead, his father in jail,
他们没什么可害怕的了
they have nothing to be afraid of.
恰罗答应会额外留心
And Charro promised to keep an extra eye on things,
以防万一
just in case.
是吗
Oh, did he now?
什么
What?
我之前看见你们俩在聊天
I saw you two chatting.
我看恰罗关注的不只是这片农场
I don't think the farm's the only thing Charro's got his eyes on.
经营这里需要全家人的努力
Takes a whole family to run this place.
我母亲应该好好休息一下了
And my mother deserves to relax.
你们还是可以选择卖♥♥掉这里 以它真实的价值
Well, you can always sell... for the real value.
你也知道银矿的事了
You know about the silver now.
那是改变命运的财富
And it is life-changing money.
我知道 但我父亲用生命守护这片土地
I know, but my father died to keep this land in our family.
我想继承他的遗志
I want to honor that.
或许未来某天我们会重新考虑
The day may come when we need to reconsider,
不过那是我们家的决定
but on that day, it'll be our family's decision alone.
没人可以插手
No one else's.
等我回来
When I come back around,
给你和你妈妈做饭吃
I'm gonna cook a meal for you and your mom.
你要走了吗
You're leaving?
我得到我需要的了
I got what I needed.
那就好
Good.
谢谢你所做的一切
Thank you. For everything.
你从来没告诉过我你在老家是做什么的
You never told me what you do back home.
帮助他人
I help people.
新团队分配
New team assignments.
我需要你的最终核准
I need your final approval.
20队昨天的表现非常好
It's a damn fine showing by 20-Squad yesterday.
你派小队进入商场是正确的决策
You made the right call sending in the team.
那些孩子在里面 我也没得选
Yeah, with those kids inside, wasn't much of a choice.
还是那句话 很多方面都有可能出问题
Well, still. Lot of ways that could have gone sideways.
你领导得很好
You led them well.
指挥官 这不是我能不能胜任的问题
Commander, it's not a question of if I can do the job.
我知道我有这个能力
I know I can.
但是在过去四年来
But in the last four years,
我明白还有别的方法领导团队
I have learned that there's other ways to lead.
我一整个夏天都在训练和审核这些学员
I spent the entire summer training and vetting these cadets
保证下一批警员中
to make sure that the next batch of officers
绝对不会有害群之马
doesn't have a single bad apple in it.
这就是我现在需要做的
That's where I'm needed right now.
我不能我没法同时兼顾两个角色
I can't do that and lead a team at the same time.
明白了 警司
Message received, Sergeant.
没有洪都 就没有20队
There is no 20-Squad without Hondo.
昨天的任务你要是想感谢谁的话
You want to thank somebody for yesterday's mission?
可以感谢他
You can thank him.
我也想
Well, I'd love to.
但是他不回我电♥话♥
But he's not returning my calls.
你觉得是这是谁造成的
Who do you think pushed him to that point?
我已经尽了全力去保住洪都的工作
I did everything I could to protect Hondo's job.
他背着我们去找媒体
He went to the press behind all our backs.
高层要杀鸡儆猴
The brass demanded blood.
没什么好讨论的
End of story.
嗯
Yeah.
但之前高层还想拿你当替罪羊
But there was a time when the brass wanted your head.
在艾丽卡死后
After Erika's death.
洪都和他们说如果他们解雇你
And Hondo told them if they fired you,
他也不干了
they'd have to fire him, too.
什么事都有应对之策
There's always another move to make.
我去告诉20队他们的新任务
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表