剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
Expenses.
在南加州现金没得可快了
Cash goes quick in SoCal.
逃亡的新鲜感也一样
So does the novelty of being on the run.
如果你因为没能拯救我而难过的话
Look, if you're feeling bummed 'cause you couldn't save me,
告诉你吧
guess what?
我以前不需要人来搭救 现在也是
I didn't need saving. Still don't.
看上去不是这样
Well, looks like you do.
我们一起经历了那么多
After everything we had been through,
我只希望你能上进一点
guess I just hoped you'd done better,
改邪归正
gotten yourself straight.
怎么改
How?
有前科 除此之外唯一的工作经验
With a prior record? My only other work experience
就是给一个警♥察♥当地下线人
being an off-the-books informant for a cop?
至少试一试 艾丽
You could've tried, Ally.
别误会我的意思
Don't take this the wrong way,
自从我们那个案子之后
but after the last case we worked,
我就意识到居家过日子不适合我
I realized that domestic life wasn't for me.
-我猜也不适合你吧 -你又错了
- Or for you, I guess. - Wrong again.
我现在结婚了
I'm married now.
真为你高兴
Good for you.
聊聊近况感觉真不错
Well, it's been nice catching up.
警探到了我会告诉你的
I'll let you know when the detective gets here.
听着
Okay, listen.
我不想坐牢
I don't want to do any prison time.
你不是不需要搭救吗
Well, I thought you didn't need saving.
你没什么讨价还价的资本吧
You're not exactly in a great position to bargain.
我还没告诉你我知道的事呢
I haven't told you what I know.
另外一个行动 还有一条很大很大的鱼
About a different operation and a way bigger fish
你们打破脑袋都想抓的那种
you guys would kill to get your hands on.
好吧 说来听听
Okay. Hit me with it, then.
没什么好处的话 我还是跟警探说吧
I'd rather just tell the detective, if it's all the same.
我牵扯的这件事 对你来说太危险了
Thing I'm into, it's too dangerous for you.
你现在可是有家室的人了
You got the little missus to worry about now.
你冒险的日子结束了
Your risk-taking days are over.
风险大小由我来判断
Yeah, I'll decide what's too risky.
谢谢
Thanks.
如果我跟你说
What if I told you
我混进了洛杉矶最大的阿片类毒品的圈子
I'm looped into the biggest opioid ring in Los Angeles?
我看你就是信口雌黄 或是在使诈 或者二者都是
I would say you're full of crap or working an angle or both.
是真的
Oh, it's true.
我可以帮你端了他们
And I'm gonna help you take them down.
前提是
That is,
如果你足够有种
if you're man enough to handle it.
反恐特警队
第五季 第十四集
休斯医生 我的工作表现评估
Dr. Hughes? I have my performance review
局长已经签字了
signed by the chief's office.
心理评估我也填好了
I filled out the psych eval paperwork.
如果没记错的话 和五年前的问题一样
Same questions as five years ago, if I recall.
所以你在表上签个字 我就不耽误你的时间了
So you can just sign the form, and I'll get out of your hair.
别这么急
Not so fast.
你上周取消了与加州公务员退休基金代表的见面
You canceled your meeting with a CalPERS rep last week.
我不需要市政厅坐办公室的人
I don't need some pencil pusher from city hall
过来跟我介绍我的养老金和医疗福利
telling me what my pension and health benefits look like.
那是个礼节性的会面 介绍下各种方案
It was a courtesy meeting to go over your options.
退休不在我的选项里
Well, retirement isn't one.
没有人想劝你退休
No one's trying to sell you on that.
很高兴这件事我们说清楚了
Glad we got that cleared up.
你告诉那位代表 你没时间会面
You told the rep that you didn't have time for the meeting.
可能是因为你在没日没夜的工作
That could be because you're working every day, all hours.
我没法控制坏人什么时候来破坏城市的安全
I can't control when the bad guys choose to terrorize the city.
有意思的地方正是这里 我记得五年前
That's a funny line. I remember thinking it was funny
你这么说的时候 我也觉得好笑过
the last time you told that to me five years ago.
上次我签字 是因为你做出了承诺
I signed off on you last time 'cause you made me a promise.
你说过会好好照顾自己
You said that you would take better care of yourself.
但自小芭去世后 你就再也没休过假
You haven't taken a single day off since Barb died,
都已经过了九年了
and that was nine years ago.
肯定有更深层次的原因
There's something deeper going on here.
不如我们谈谈
Why don't we talk about it?
无意冒犯 医生 但... 心理咨♥询♥不适合我
No offense, Doc, but... this kind of thing, it isn't for me.
但你却推荐你的队员们做心理咨♥询♥
Yet you recommend it to your team members.
对他们来说这是很有必要的
Well, it's necessary for them.
他们每天都出外勤
They're in the field every day.
我现在... 不过是做做文书工作罢了
I'm just a... you know, a glorified desk jockey now.
我不需要心理医生
I don't... I don't need a head shrink.
既然我得签字同意你回指挥岗
Well, since I have to sign off on you for you to go back to Command,
不如让我来判断你需要什么吧
why don't you let me be the judge of what you need?
多诺万女士 如果你有与毒品交易相关的信息
Ms. Donovan, if you have information that ties to a drug operation,
请告诉我们全部情况
then give us the whole picture.
也许我们可以想办法减轻你的指控
Then maybe we can see about getting your charges reduced.
好啊 明白
Sure. I understand.
我一直想转行 不想再干倒卖♥♥失窃车辆了
I've been trying to get out of the stolen car hustle.
我开了家店 自己给车做改装
I got my own shop where I modify rides,
定制特别车身部件
do special body kits
比如暗层 藏东西的暗格
with false bottoms and hidden stash compartments.
所以 你为毒品走私罪犯提供车辆
So, you supply cars to help smuggle drugs?
具体是谁
For who, exactly?
去年主要是给迈尔斯和他的团伙提供
The last year, mostly a guy named Miles and his crew.
我今天本来有一台SUV要交货给他
I'm supposed to deliver an SUV to him later today.
免费的
For free this time.
为什么不要钱 有什么目的
Why free? What's the catch?
他要让我参与他的行动
He is gonna hook me into his operation,
让我入伙
get me in the game
给一个他们称之为"国王"的人工作
working for a guy they call The King.
你知道她说的是谁
You know who she's talking about?
没错了 他知道
Damn right, he knows.
是南加州
Alias for the leader
最大的人造鸦♥片♥类毒品团伙头目的绰号♥
of the biggest synthetic opioid operation in SoCal.
他是"恶魔尘"毒品的创造者
He's responsible for the product known as Devil Dust.
这种毒品造成了大量药物过量死亡案件
That's linked to a ton of overdose deaths.
以及无数起毒品交易有关的命案
As well as countless homicides trying to get ahold of it.
缉毒局和联调局
The DEA and FBI
从他的产品第一次流入街道开始
have been trying to crack this guy's ground game
就一直想破获他的地下产业
ever since his product first hit the streets.
我猜 没有人找到制毒工场
I'm guessing, then, no one's come close to finding a lab
或查出"国王"的真实身份
or IDing The King himself?
对
No.
目前还没有
Not yet.
看来我要改变现状了
I guess that's where I come in.
不用谢
You're welcome, guys.
你今天本来该在哪里交车
Where are you supposed to deliver the SUV today?
首先 我想要保障
First, I want assurances.
要这条情报 得给我一个正式的官方线人身份
For this intel, I'll take whatever snitch jacket you got,
而且不能判我入狱
but I am not doing one hour in jail.
通常情况下 我们要培养线人
You know, usually when we cultivate informants,
条件是我们来定
we set the terms.
这是关于"国王"的情报
For intel on The King,
我想你们得破个例了
I think you'll want to make an exception.
你相信她
You trust her?
我相信她的情报
I trust her information.
直觉告诉我值得查下去
My gut tells me it's worth chasing down.
你们之间有什么过往
What's the story between you two?
她是我在风化组的线人
She was my informant on Vice.
特警队也合作过 特罗卡迪罗模仿犯那个案子
Then we worked a SWAT case, the Trocadero copycats,
四年前的事
four years back.
就这样
And that's everything?
一言难尽 但她的消息来源可信度较高
It was complicated, but she owned good sources.
她的情报一直很可靠
Her intel always held up.
-亲爱的 一切都还好吧 -都好
- Hey, honey. Everything okay? - Yeah.
正好我刚见过我法学院的朋友了
I actually just met up with a friend from law school.
她认识奥尔蒂斯案他律师的调查员
She knows the investigator who worked on Ortiz's defense counsel.
有什么发现吗
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表