剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
I'm not helping her stay out of trouble.
-她是在给我们提供情报 -好吧
- She's helping us with information. - Okay.
25D呼叫D队
25-David to D-Team.
买♥♥家已就位
Buyer's on site.
收到
Roger that.
我这边看不见车内情况
I don't have eyes into the car from here.
车窗颜色很深 看不清他们
Yeah, the windows got a heavy tint to them.
迈尔斯
Hey, Miles.
你好
Sup?
没想到你这次还带了个打手
Didn't know you were bringing muscle this time.
25D呼叫D队
25-David to D-Team.
听起来迈尔斯好像带了个打手
Sounds like Miles brought an enforcer with him.
我们需要现在介入吗
Do we need to step in here?
这是我的保镖杰克逊
Yeah, this is my bodyguard Jackson.
别担心 我很友善的
Don't worry, I play nice.
-大部分时候 -当然了
- Most of the time. - Sure you do.
那我们交易吗
So, we doing this?
25D呼叫D队 目前一切正常
25-David to D-Team, we're still good.
艾丽知道什么时候该叫停
Ally knows when to call something off,
我和斯特里特能自己搞定
Street and I can handle this ourselves.
洪都 我们换二频道
Hey, Hondo, I'm switching us to two.
谭是怎么回事 他平时很谨慎的
What's going on with Tan? He's usually the cautious one.
对 他在拼命地
Yeah, he's going out of his way
给自己施加压力
to put more pressure on the situation.
我觉得他想证明什么
I think he's trying to prove something.
证明给我们看 为什么
To us? Why?
不 证明给他自己看 或者给她看
No, to himself. Or to her.
-上车 -为什么
- Hop in. - What for?
不是老规矩吗 看看车 讲一讲不就行了
Supposed to be show-and-tell like usual, right?
我相信这辆车没问题
I trust the car is up to snuff.
但这次是要带你去见我的供货源
But if I'm taking you to my source this time,
在会面结束之前我不会让你离开我的视线
I'm not letting you out of my sight until the meetup's done.
相信你能理解
I'm sure you understand.
你还是上后排坐好吧
Why don't you get in the back seat?
你不是说你挺友善的吗
Thought you said you play nice.
大多数时候是的 但不是一直
Most of the time. Not always.
行动
Let's move.
你要去哪里 我叫你上车
Where you going? I said get in the car.
警♥察♥ 不许动
Police! Don't move!
洛城警局 举起双手
LAPD! Show me your hands!
举起双手 举起双手
Show me your hands! Show me your hands!
双手放在车上 双手背在身后
Hands on the car. Hands behind your back.
双手抱头
Hands on your head!
十指交叉
Interlace your fingers.
洛城警局
LAPD.
你被逮捕了
You're under arrest.
转身 转过去
Turn around. Turn around!
迪肯
Deac.
他着了你的道了
You are in his head.
我可没收钱
Rent-free, I guess.
-斯特里特 你搞得定这些人吗 -嗯
- Street, you got these guys covered? - Yeah.
谭 跟我来 快点
Tan, with me, now. Now.
好了 说实话
All right, real talk.
你跟这个女孩到底是怎么回事
What's the deal between you and this girl right here?
我们之前在一起过
We got close, back in the day.
这么说你之前跟你的线人越过界
Oh, okay, so you actually crossed the line with your CI before.
难怪现在她玩弄你于股掌之间
That explains why she has you wrapped around her finger right now.
不 她没有
No, she doesn't.
是吗 你刚才的行动不规范 谭
Oh, really? Because that wasn't textbook, Tan.
我承认你逮捕得很好 但行动方案
I'll give you that was a good collar, but protocol
是为了控制风险 不是为了增加风险
is about limiting risk, not taking on more of it
并危及你自身
and endangering yourself.
我完成了任务 洪都
I got the job done, Hondo.
你想证明给你自己或者给别人看
You want to prove to yourself or anyone else
你在高危情境下依然能够见机行事
you can still improvise in high-risk situations,
那你就回到风化组去
then you take that back to Vice.
因为你明确知道20队容不下这种行为
Because you know damn well that belongs nowhere near 20-Squad.
所以我们讲清楚
So we're clear,
她今后会成为你的一个麻烦吗
is she gonna be an problem for you going forward?
不会
No.
说话算话
You make sure of that.
不然我饶不了你
Or I will.
把他们带走
Let's get them out of here.
你这厕所上的时间还真久
That's the mother of all bathroom breaks.
你认真的吗
You're really doing this?
开始跟踪我了
You're stalking me now?
因为你在躲我
Because you're avoiding me.
老天爷 我还有个行动得去指挥
For God's sakes, I need to run a SWAT operation.
在我签字之前 只能让卢卡代劳了
Luca will have to do your job until I sign off on you.
你要我怎么做 医生
What's it gonna take, Doc?
我做出的决定 关系到这栋楼里所有人
To make decisions that have life-and-death consequences
和整个城市的市民的安危
for the people in this building and the citizens of this city,
我必须百分百投入 这是职责所需
I need to put in what the job requires.
你不需要把自己累垮
It doesn't require you running yourself into the ground.
你之前也会给自己放几天假 我猜是睡觉吧
You used to take days off, and, I'm assuming, slept.
但人生无常
But life changes.
我们得随机应变
And we got to roll with the punches.
-现在我得出去工作了 -不行
- Now I need to get out there and do my job. - No.
你得开始把时间留给自己
You need to start taking time for yourself.
这到底是为什么
For what, exactly?
芭芭拉的去世让你失去了最重要的人
You suffered an incredible loss when Barb passed away back then.
我希望你不要再用这份工作来填补你心灵的空虚
I want you to stop using this job to fill that void.
我不觉得我工作过量 休斯医生
I don't feel overworked, Dr. Hughes.
你可以去找局长
You can speak with the chief's office.
我的工作表现说明一切
My performance review speaks for itself.
但那只是一方面
But that's only part of the equation.
你需要学会放下工作
You need to learn how to disconnect from work.
这对你的健康和工作胜任力都有帮助
It will benefit your health and your ability to do the job.
你不能再这样下去了 你自己心里也清楚
You can't continue on like this and you know it.
现在还是先回我办公室吧
Now, come back to my office
去坐一坐 请
and have a seat, please.
我说过了 我更喜欢站着
I told you, I prefer to stand.
你应该很清楚流程吧 迈尔斯
Pretty sure you know how this goes, Miles.
我们已经查出你有张家庭暴♥力♥的逮捕令还未执行
We already got you on an outstanding warrant for domestic battery,
更别提这次非法运毒行动了
and that's before we talk about the illicit drug operation
你还有你的打手脱不了干系
you and your muscle are knee-deep in.
不过说实话 我们想要的人不是你们
But let's face it, neither one of you is who we're after.
我们想要给你货的人
We want your source.
说到头 我们要的是国王
Ultimately, we want The King.
放聪明点 跟我们合作
Be smart and work with us.
不然 我们就只能请你吃牢饭了
The other option is two hots and a cot.
好吧
Fine.
但是话说在前面 如果我帮你们
But look, if I'm gonna help you, man,
我就不用蹲号♥子 行吗
I'm not going to jail, okay?
这话我是不是听谁说过
Where have I heard that before?
我还有妹妹要照顾
Look, my sister needs me.
我不能坐牢
I can't do the time, man.
那就快交代
Then start sharing.
你说的每个字都会帮你逃出你自己跳进的这个坑
Every word is gonna help dig you out of the hole you're in.
好吧 那就这么说定了
All right, this is the deal.
我今天本来不是去见平常给我供货的人
I wasn't gonna meet up with my usual source today.
我是准备再拉一批货 不过这次
I was gonna pick up another haul, but this time,
我会和国王本人碰头
I was actually gonna get a face-to-face with The King himself.
道上说他不和运毒的
Word on the street is he doesn't do meetups
或者小喽啰见面
with runners or button men.
所以他才这么神出鬼没 很难查出他的身份
That's why he's been so elusive, and hard to ID.
我连他长什么样子都不知道
I don't even know what he looks like.
一直是有个中间人和我交易
It's go-betweens I've been doing business with.
但我猜是因为这三年来
But I figure I've been running
他的货我一直卖♥♥得很好
his product so well these last three years,
他想把我从弗雷斯♥诺♥叫来谈扩张
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表