剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
他像是领头的
He seems to be the leader,
来去匆匆 就像沃森说的那样
and gets up and goes off, just like Watson said.
这不能说明他和爆♥炸♥案有关联
It doesn't mean he's connected to the bombing.
他们决不会主动关闭油井
They will never shut the wells down themselves.
等一下
Wait a sec.
放大
Zoom in.
那个标记与宣言上的图案一致
That patch matches the drawing on the manifesto.
这人和爆♥炸♥案有关
This guy is connected to the bombing.
这个角度不足以进行面部识别
This view isn't strong enough to run facial recognition,
也没有别的特征能确定他的身份
but I don't see much else to ID the guy with.
这天沃森
Watson does have one more file from this day.
人们对于石油公♥司♥的情绪已经发生了转变
The oil companies, the mood has shifted,
诚信网络将继续推动这种变化
and the Integrity Network is gonna keep that change going.
肯定是事件发生后拍的
Must be after the event.
...反调论者 因为他们所说的那些...
...the naysayers, because everything they say...
看 在后面
Look, in the background.
就是那个人
That's the same guy.
他上车了 黑色福特
He's getting in a car. Black Ford.
如果韦拉斯科能让开点 就能看见车牌了
If Velasco would just move, we could see the plate.
拜托 拜托
Come on, come on.
油井...
The wells...
一部分 只能看到这么多了
Partial. That's all we're gonna get.
我去数据库里查一下 看看结果如何
I'll run it against the database, see what pops back.
克里斯和谭拿到了车牌号♥
Chris and Tan got a plate.
应该很快就能确定新嫌疑人的身份了
Should have an ID on a new suspect soon.
好极了
Great.
听着 我...
Listen, I, uh...
我早先不小心听到了希克斯和鲍威尔的谈话
I kind of overheard Hicks talking to Powell earlier.
让我猜猜 她对我早上的报告
Let me guess, she wasn't happy about my report
-不太满意 -看来...
- from this morning. - I take it the...
态度问题已经是常态了
the whole attitude problem is a regular thing.
很惊讶你们还没淘汰她
I'm surprised you guys haven't cut her.
可能就要了 马上就是下一轮淘汰了
Yeah, well, we may have to. Next chopping block is coming up.
事实上 她实力不错
Thing is, she's good.
很有天赋
Solid instincts.
不知道她的技能是哪学来的
I can't figure out where she picked up half the skills she's got.
但如果她认为流程碍事
Yeah, but if she thinks the procedure is holding her back,
就可以抛之脑后 随心所欲的话
she's just gonna ignore it and do what she wants.
如果她继续这种孤狼态度
If she keeps up this lone wolf attitude,
我们就必须舍弃她
we're gonna have to lose her.
伙计 你在笑什么
Dude, why are you laughing?
我们只是想让她成为位好警官
We're just trying to make her a great officer.
不 我知道 只是换个角度来看
No, I know, I know. It's just, this is so weird,
感觉很怪
to see from the other side.
鲍威尔就是我 曾经的我
Powell is me. Like, the old me.
当时刚加入20队的我
When I first joined 20-Squad.
整整一个月洪都天天都在
I think Hondo gave me the whole lone wolf speech
-教育我不要脱离团队 -确实
- every day for a month. - He did.
没错 我都快忘了
That's right, I'd almost forgotten that.
是啊 毕竟斯特里特现在简直就是模范
Yeah, 'cause Street's such a model of respectability now.
我觉得我已经把自己的野性沉淀了下来
Well, I like to think that I've focused my wild side.
你知道吗 我觉得鲍威尔也能做到
But you know what? I think Powell can, too.
你看她今天早上
You just look at her this morning.
明显充满激♥情♥
She's obviously passionate.
只是还有些棱角
She's just a little rough around the edges.
问题是 我们没法改变她
Problem is, nothing we do gets through to her.
是啊
Yeah.
最后是什么改变了你
What finally worked on you?
不知道
I'm not sure.
炸♥弹♥客可能随时随地在城市里再次发动袭击
Bomber could strike again anytime, anywhere in the city.
这就是我们要找的人吗
Is this our guy?
雅各布·兰伯特
Jacob Lambert.
我们发现他近期社交动态上的用语
We found similar wording to the manifesto
和宣言上的很像
in his recent social media posts.
对石油公♥司♥深恶痛绝
Lot of hate for the oil companies.
他把一位叫诺亚的人的死归咎于他们
He blames them for the death of someone named Noah.
还在调查 但兰伯特发布了很多
Still looking into it, but Lambert posts a lot of articles
关于居住在油井附近的癌症风险的文章
about the cancer risks of living near an oil well.
好吧 看来是一起复仇任务
Well, which makes this a vengeance mission.
蓄谋已久的复仇
Yeah, one he's been on for a while.
犯罪记录上全是破坏财产的指控
Rap sheet's full of property destruction charges.
犯罪记录
雅各布·兰伯特
不断试图破坏石油井架
Keeps trying to sabotage oil derricks.
这家伙万念俱灰 极其危险
This guy's disillusioned and certainly dangerous,
但我们需要更确切的证据去申请搜查令
but we're gonna need something more concrete to get a warrant.
我调出了兰伯特的财务状况
I pulled Lambert's financials.
两周前 他在一家五金店进行了大额采购
Two weeks ago, he made a large purchase at a hardware store.
给他们打电♥话♥要了一份详细的收据
Called them to get an itemized receipt,
他们刚发过来
they just sent it over.
一些焊接设备
Some welding equipment.
还有草皮强
And Turfstrong.
一种高氮肥料
That's a high-nitrogen fertilizer.
分解肥料 就能提炼出
Break down the fertilizer, and you can extract
-硝酸铵 -是的
- ammonium nitrate. - Yeah.
拆弹小组说 那是石油井架那颗炸♥弹♥的
Bomb squad said that's the base of the explosives
基础原料
used on the oil derricks.
他在乡下有栋房♥子
He's got a house in the Valley.
好了 我去整理申请文件
All right, I'll get the paperwork in order.
让20队准备出动
Get 20-Squad ready to roll.
巡警已经布置好了警戒线
Patrol's got a perimeter set up.
我不想有任何漏网之鱼 行动
I don't want Lambert or any of his guys slipping us. Let's move.
无人机过来了
Drone's coming over.
红外线没有侦测到人
Infrared's not picking up anyone.
兰伯特和他的团伙不在这里
Lambert and his crew aren't here.
可能已经在安装另一个炸♥弹♥了
Maybe already planting the next bomb.
他们也许留下了谋划材料
Could've left planning materials,
我们可以从那得知他们的去向
might tell us where they're headed.
等等
Hold up.
前门有一个装置
There's a device at the front door.
我在前窗上也发现一个
I got another one on the front window.
兰伯特可能在每个入口处都设置了陷阱
Lambert could've booby-trapped every entrance.
防爆小组正在威尼斯处理一个案子
Bomb squad's dealing with a situation down in Venice.
迪肯 你可以摧毁一处陷阱让我们进去吗
Deacon, can you disable one, get us inside?
我们没这么多时间了
It'll take time we don't have.
我有个主意
I've got an idea.
你可以在这坐一下
You can have a seat right here.
谢谢
Thanks.
科拉 我是来跟你核实
Uh, so Cora, I just wanted to verify
你前夫的一些信息
some things about your ex-husband,
-如果你不介意的话 -没问题
- if that's okay. - Okay.
我们很多年没见过面了
I haven't seen him in years.
他是不是又骚扰谁了
I take it he's causing problems for someone new?
可以这么说 大概六年前
Kind of. Uh, so you were still married to Scott
你跟斯科特还在一起吧 是吗
as of six years ago, correct?
后来我们的婚姻很快就破裂了
We were in our downward spiral years then.
吵得不可开交
Having terrible fights.
你申请了针对他的限制令
You filed a restraining order against him.
是因为斯科特会对你动粗吗
So Scott could be violent?
他脾气大 容易生气
He had a temper. It wasn't pretty.
你觉得那时候他有没有可能
Do you think it's possible that he might have been having
出轨了
an affair back then?
我知道这个问题有点难回答
I-I know it's a really tough question.
我觉得有这个可能
I thought he could have been.
他很晚才回家 身上还有香水味
He'd come home late smelling like perfume.
你有调查过吗
Did you ever look into it?
等到我有勇气去面对的时候
By the time I got up the courage,
那段婚外情似乎已经结束了
it seemed like it was over.
你问这些是为了什么
What's all this about?
我和我丈夫在调查斯科特同事的死因
Uh, well, my husband and I are looking into the death
死者名叫玛莉亚·洛扎诺
of one of Scott's coworkers. Maria Lozano.
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表