剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
You find out anything interesting?
可能有
Maybe.
奥尔蒂斯一直说谋杀当晚有不在场证明
He always claimed that he had an alibi for the night of the murder,
-一个女人能够证实案发时他在城市另一边 -对
- a woman who could place him across town. - Right.
但辩方无法让她出庭作证
But the defense could never produce her.
因为 他们那时候找不到她
Because, at the time, they couldn't find her.
让我猜猜 你找到她了
Let me guess. You tracked her down?
对 她叫金姆·瓦格纳
Yeah. Her name is Kim Wagner,
她在马尔维斯塔区一家面包店工作
and she works at a bakery in Mar Vista.
所以 我要去找她 听听她的说法
So, I'm gonna head over and see what her story is.
你确定吗 不如直接把她的信息发给我
You sure? Why don't you just send me her info?
我下班之后去找她
I can head over after my shift.
不用 我想自己来
No, I-I want to do this.
而且这样能弄清楚
And it might shed some light on
奥尔蒂斯到底是否说的是真话
whether Ortiz is telling the truth or not.
你很喜欢找出真♥相♥的感觉 是吗
You're really enjoying this, aren't you?
是啊 我很喜欢
Yeah. Yeah, I guess I am.
-这样没关系吧 -当然了 这样很好
- I hope that's okay? - Yeah. No, no, it's good.
这条线索值得跟
This is worth looking into.
-如果你有需要 就告诉我 -好
- If you need anything, you just let me know. - Okay.
-我爱你 -我也爱你
- Love you. - Love you, too.
地检官办公室已经授权
DA's office is authorizing us
我们能和你的线人做交易了
to make a deal with your informant.
如果艾丽能让我们抓到"国王"
If Ally can get us to The King,
那将是这起案件迄今为止最大的突破
it represents the biggest break in the case to date.
按计划
In one hour,
一个小时后她就应该把改装过的城市越野车
she's supposed to deliver a modified SUV
交给买♥♥主 迈尔斯·巴塞特
to her buyer, Miles Bassett.
这哥们的夹克衫还挺好看
Well, the guy's got a nice jacket.
两起恶意伤害案底
Two counts of aggravated assault
还有一张还未执行的逮捕令 罪名是家庭暴♥力♥
and an outstanding bench warrant for domestic battery.
行 那我们就按计划行事
All right. So, we work the deal.
抓捕迈尔斯 策反他 让他跟我们合作
Arrest Miles, flip him, make him work for us.
这样我们就离逮捕国王
Then we're all one step closer to The King
取缔他的毒品更近一步了
and taking his product off the streets.
你说的按计划行事
By "working the deal,"
是说让你的线人一起跟我们去现场吗
You mean putting your CI with us out in the field?
迈尔斯这人很危险 而且他还可能有帮手
This Miles guy's dangerous, and he could be bringing help.
还可能存在其他不确定因素
And there might be other variables, too,
我们没有时间跟艾丽对方案
and we don't have a lot of prep time with Ally.
我和艾丽之前一起去现场执行过任务
Look, Ally and I worked together in the field before.
和在风化组执行抓捕一样
Just like the busts we used to do back in Vice.
-希克斯警长呢 -他还在搞五年任职评估
- Where's Commander Hicks? - He's still in his five-year review.
不知道还要多久
Don't know how much longer.
没时间等希克斯回来了
No, we don't have time to wait for Hicks.
我们现在可以立刻行动
We can put a game plan in motion right now,
但是卢卡 需要你的批准 你来决断
but, Luca, you got to give us the green light. It's your call.
行吧 出发
All right. Let's do it.
恭喜你 重新获得了线人的身份
Congratulations. You reclaimed your CI status.
需要行动了
We got work to do.
我的人监视交货过程
My guys will stake out the delivery.
你负责辨认迈尔斯
You'll ID Miles.
之后20队上前捉捕
And then 20-Squad will swoop in.
和之前差不多
Sort of like old times.
-队里谁负责缉捕 -我
- Who's working the sting for your team? - I am.
-还有斯特里特 -等一下
- With Street. - No, hold up.
我之前可能是在激你 但相信我
Maybe I was egging you on before, but trust me,
你还是不要掺和进来了
you don't want any part of this.
你是想着保护我吗 我可是特警
You think you're trying to protect me or something? I'm SWAT.
我每天训练就是为了这些
I train for this every day.
听上去只是纸上谈兵
Sounds like something a practice player would say.
我和斯特里特会在货车商店后面
Street and I will be in the back of a semi
一辆半挂车旁盯着你
at the truck stop with eyes on you the entire time.
我们等你的信♥号♥♥
We'll wait for your signal.
咱们之前用的那个你还记得吧
Assuming you remember the one we used to use?
摘帽子 摸眉毛
Take off my hat, wipe my brow.
我们有货车商店的鸟瞰图
We got bird's-eye photos of the truck stop.
我会带你过一遍其他队员所在的位置
I'll run you through where the rest of the team will be
以防我们需要启动备用方案
in case we need a Plan B.
-你妻子知道咱俩之间的事吗 -不知道
- Your wife know about us? - No.
我遇到她的时候 咱俩已经是过去式了
You and I were ancient history by the time I met her.
-怎么了? -只是好奇
- What's it matter? - Well, just wondering what she thinks
你这么不顾生死 你老婆会怎么想
about you throwing yourself into dangerous situations.
-她看过我执行任务 -是吗
- She's seen up close how I handle things. - Yeah?
我只是想确认下你不会因为上了年纪而变得优柔寡断
Just want to make sure you're not getting soft in your old age.
艾丽 出发吧
Let's get to work, Ally.
你忘了什么东西吧
You're forgetting something.
我需要一顶帽子
I'm gonna need a hat.
你有充足的睡眠吗
Are you getting enough sleep?
我晚上睡得很好
I sleep fine at night.
你一般睡眠时间是多长
How many hours are we talking?
我不需要睡那么久
I don't need much shut-eye.
如果你的打卡记录是真实的话
Well, if your log times are any indication
从你的轮班情况来看
and judging from your turnaround times,
我推测你每天留给自己的睡眠时间
I would say that you are only allowing yourself
只有五个小时
five hours of sleep.
这是你自己选择的
That's a conscious decision.
请解释一下
Explain that to me.
不知道你对芭芭拉还有没有印象
I don't know if you remember Barb all that well.
当然记得 她很能说
Of course I do. She could talk your ear off.
她也很擅长倾听
She was a good listener, too.
每晚我下班回家
Every time I'd come home after a shift at night,
她总能知道我这一天累不累
she could always tell when it was a rough one.
就看我的脸色就能知道
You know, see it on my face.
她会让我独自待一会
She'd leave me alone for a bit, and...
有时候 我们吃饭也不说话
Sometimes, we ate in silence.
之后就上♥床♥睡觉
And later on that night, we'd go to bed.
她把灯关了
She'd shut out the lights
开始听我说白天发生的事情
and get me to talk about the day.
她抓着我的手
She would hold my hand, and...
不知怎么的 就像魔法一样
somehow, like magic,
把这些都说出来
after getting all that off my chest,
我就睡着了
I'd drift off to sleep.
像婴儿般沉睡
Like a baby.
可惜这九年你没法这样了
And you haven't had that for nine years,
所以你一直工作到自己撑不住为止
so you work until you collapse.
闹钟一响
And then the alarm goes off
起床工作 日复一日 年复一年
and I get up and do it all over again.
罗伯特 这样对你的身体非常不好
Well, that's not very healthy, Robert.
我当然知道
Duly noted.
这点我们看法一致
We can agree on that.
但这份工作不就是这样
But that's what the job entails.
现在可以签字了吗
Can you sign the form now?
还不行 你先坐
No. Have a seat.
我们这才刚开始
We're just getting started.
总允许上卫生间吧
Uh, bathroom breaks are allowed, right?
当然 请便
Sure. Whatever you need.
好的 一会回来
All right. I'll be back.
买♥♥主迟到 很常见
Buyer's late, it happens.
别焦虑
Don't get antsy.
你在风化组也盯过梢
You worked stakeouts on Vice.
虽然我知道已经等了一会了
Although I get it's been a minute.
我很专心 好吗 我随时准备行动
Hey, I'm dialed in, all right? I'm ready to go.
除了我还有谁知道你跟她的关系
Anyone else besides me know your history with her?
那一段没别人知道
Not that part of it, no.
我在长滩有个朋友
I had a buddy down in Long Beach.
他也是帮助了一个线人免去了牢狱之灾
He helped an informant stay out of trouble, too.
但那个线人把他玩弄于股掌之间
She had him all twisted, though.
她利用了他没有安全感的弱点
I'm just saying, she used his insecurities against him,
逼他做出了一些不好的决定
pushed him to make sketchy calls...
我不是帮她逃避法律制裁
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表