剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
Or should I say your father's money, pendejo?
这个女人的嘴…
The mouth on this one...
A.J.,请不要这么做
A.J., stop. Please.
我们赶快走吧
Let me go now.
钱从来不知道它们来自哪
Money doesn't know where it came from.
钱就是钱
It's just money.
我们给你提供的报价够有诚意了
We're offering you more than enough of it,
所以别再假装清高不接受这笔钱
so stop pretending you're too good to take it.
请让开,我得走了
Move, please. I have to go.
那是什么味道?
What is that scent?
是椰子香吗?
Is that coconut?
她说她得走了
HONDO: She said she has to go.
赶快让开
Step aside.
我们只是在进行一次私人对话
We're just having a conversation, a private one.
对话结束了
Conversation's over.
我们的生意不关你的事
Our business does not concern you.
我不想吵架,但我得带她走了
I'm not arguing that, but I'm leaving with her right now.
我记得我告诉过你别再碰到我
I thought I told you not to run into me again.
你是真不知道我爸是谁,是吧?
You really don't know who my father is, do you?
这功夫你是在哪学的
Where did you learn to do that?
这不重要
It's not important right now.
对我来说很重要
To me, it is.
自卫课上学的
Self-defense class.
骗子。你的格斗招式
Liar. The way you fight,
你怎么看一眼就知道威利的鼻子没有骨折
how you knew Willie's nose wasn't broken just by looking at it.
你到底是谁
Who are you?
你…你能帮我和我妈妈
You-you can help my mother and me.
不,不行
No, okay? No.
我很抱歉,我不是你要找的人
I'm not your answer. I'm sorry.
亚瑟·诺瓦克
With Arthur Novak.
我们要去见他而你会为我们了结这件事
We'll go see him, and you'll end this thing for us.
我们什么也不要做
We are not doing anything.
德尔菲娜,那之后发生的事,是个错误
Delfina, what happened back there-- it was a mistake.
你明白吗?你和你妈妈需要报♥警♥让
You got it? You and your mother need to call the police
让有关部门来处理这件事
and let the proper authorities handle this.
当然。我们需要做的就是报♥警♥
Of course. That's what we need to do. Go to the police.
我和我妈妈为什么会想不到?
Why didn't my mother and I think of that?
真是愚蠢的女人
Dumb, dumb women.
诺瓦克家族控制了警♥察♥
The Novaks hold the police in their hands.
我很遗憾听到这些
I'm sorry to hear that.
但是我离开家里的烂摊子不是为了
But I didn't leave a bad situation back home
陷入另一堆烂摊子里。
to get caught up in another one here.
这不是我的工作
This isn't my job.
你在洛杉矶发生了什么?
What happened to you in Los Angeles?
你似乎不是那种会把
You didn't seem the kind of man to turn your back
需要你帮助的人置之不理的人
on people who need you.
现在我感觉自己很傻
Now I do feel dumb.
我要走回家
I'll walk home.
德尔菲娜?
Delfina?
我看看能帮上什么忙,好吗?
I'll see what I can do to help, all right?
现在你能上车吗
Now, will you please just get in?
请
Please.
你丈夫去世那天发生了什么?
What happened the day your husband died?
米格尔和加布里埃尔去了峡谷
Miguel and Gabriel went to the canyon
钻一口新井取水
to drill for water and set up a new well.
事故是怎么发生的
How did the accident happen?
具体细节我们也不清楚
We don't know all the details.
钻井取水
Drilling a well...
我爸爸之前干过很多次了
My father had done it many times before.
它总是很危险,而那天…
It's always dangerous, and that day...
那天,设备出了点问题
That day, something happened with the equipment.
米格尔被击中了头然后死了
Miguel was hit in the head and died.
立刻身亡
Instantly.
之后有人来调查吗?
Was there an investigation?
有人来调查
People came.
我们被告知这是一起意外事故
We were told it was an accident.
米格尔死后多久亚瑟·诺瓦克给你们提供报价?
How long after Miguel died did Arthur Novak make you an offer?
整整一天
One whole day.
我爸爸还没下葬A.J就像一只秃鹫一样
We hadn't even buried my father before A.J. came
带着他父亲的钱来了
with his father's money like a vulture.
你父亲到底在哪钻的井?
Where exactly was your father drilling?
大概是里奥·拉米雷斯
Leo Ramirez, probably.
他是这附近打井的人
He's the man around here for drilling wells.
每个人都雇他打井,虽然我不知道为什么
Everyone uses him, though I don't know why.
他是个小偷
He's a rip-off.
如果里奥在上班时打喷嚏,他是会多收你纸巾钱的
If Leo sneezes on the job, he'll charge you for the tissue.
你了解A.J的父亲亚瑟吗?
Do you know anything about A.J. Novak's father, Arthur?
不太了解,只知道他是个富豪
Nothing... other than he's a millionaire
在全世界都有房♥产
who owns properties all over the world.
他来自欧洲吗?大概吧
He comes from Europe? Maybe.
我听他的口音好像是爱尔兰的
I heard Ireland because of his accent.
或者是匈牙利的
Then it was Hungary.
还有传言说他是俄♥罗♥斯♥黑帮
Then there were rumors about he was Russian mob.
没人真正清楚
No one really knows.
他在这多久了
How long's he been here?
差不多一年了
A year, little more.
他建了个酒店
He's built a hotel,
把一个历史建筑改造成了酒吧
converted a historical building into a bar,
还买♥♥下了一些农场
bought up some ranches.
许多人都喜欢他带来的财富
A lot of people like the money he brings in,
但其中一些人失业,犯罪也多了起来
but some have lost jobs, and crime has gone up.
你和这个里奥·拉米雷斯熟到
Do you know this Leo Ramirez well enough
可以打电♥话♥叫他过来吗?
to give him a call and have him stop by here?
如果你能给我当翻译的话
I'd like to ask him a couple questions,
我有几个问题想问他
if you could translate for me.
你西班牙语这么好还用我给你当翻译?
You need me to translate? With your wonderful Spanish?
我会给他打电♥话♥的。帕洛玛,最后一件事
I'll call him. Paloma, one last thing.
这儿的网络密♥码♥是多少?
What's the password for the Internet here?
你让我保证永远不要告诉你,记得吗?
You made me promise to never tell you that, remember?
你说你要逃离这个世界
You were getting away from the world.
你应该在家休息的
我知道,雷耶斯夫人
我来这是代表我和我的工友
虽然这么说很不好,但我不能再在这里干活了
我们没法自己打理农场
你知道这对我们意味着什么吗?
我很抱歉
但他们威胁了我们的家人
我们的孩子和孙子
我们就快失去一切了
德尔菲娜
Delfina.
我为这个禽兽和他儿子做的事感到很抱歉
我不想你担心我们
妈妈? 照顾好你的家人
?Pero mami?
做你需要为他们做的
谢谢
Gracias.
我真的非常抱歉
你为什么不让他留下来?
这一定是莱奥
That must be Leo.
请到外面去
Step outside, please.
你想告诉我为什么吗?
You want to tell me why?
我警告你了别充英雄
I warned you not to be a hero.
你把三个人送进了医院
You sent three men to the hospital
他们威胁了德尔菲娜·雷耶斯,然后又袭击了我。
They threatened Delfina Reyes, and then they attacked me.
我们们有三名受害者说你是侵略者
We have three victims who say you were the aggressor.
我别无选择
I have no choice.
这是我的工作
I have to do my job.
这就是你骗自己所以
Is that the lie you tell yourself
晚上就可以睡个踏实觉吗?
so you can sleep at night?
[quietly]
Vamos.
这是巴雷拉警长
我什么时候被释放
When am I being released?
你们美国人
Ustedes Americanos...
警长说他对来我们这个宁静祥和的小镇
The chief says he has no patience for outsiders
制♥造♥混乱的外来人没什么耐心
coming to our peaceful town causing mayhem.
在这儿我们相信法律与秩序
We believe in law and order here.
但我对真♥相♥不感兴趣
Not so hot on the truth, though.
他希望你知道你将面临袭击和
He wants you to know that you are facing serious charges
恐吓本地居民的严重指控
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表